It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

be ready

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
Great comic book/graphic novel! Anyway, one of the main characters, Rorshark (me no spel gud) was "disguised" as a doom-sayer, you know, walking the streets with a "The End is Near" sign.

Well, on one day, a newspaper stand owner saw him, sold Ror a newspaper (he had the sign). Ror said something like "It'll happen today, I can feel it" Next day, same man, same Ror, same sign... the man asked, "Hey, thought the world was supposed to end?"

Ror's response?

"How do you know it didn't?"

LOL that's neat. I guess that all depends on opinion then....like the earth totally being destroyed, or a top government official being assasinated.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
it is going to be life altering, because im going to be another year older!!
yay for birthdays

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I predict there will be a mind altering event for me friday 13 Feb. lol...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You're all WRONG!

The true life altering event will come upon us all on Febutober the Eleventeenth.

Mark it on your calenders and stock up on cheesey poofs, sporks, and left socks.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkeye
Now, would someone reming me what's supposed to happen on the 9th?

Well, it's significant for me... I have a "Mediation" to attend regarding the Lemon Lawsuit I have going on my vehicle.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
..........his avatar is just too distracting to do anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey

Amen to that.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Originally posted by Jeffrey

Amen to that.

I'm still waiting for her to walk to me

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i'm shaking in my little space boots

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
predictions hmmmmm world war 3 wasnt that predeicted ages ago when g bush first went into power? all this the world is going to end etc is just a way to make life just a little bit more exciting

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You know...first it was the 2nd, then the 9th and now the 20th!?!

Do I hear the 28th? Going once, going twice....sold to the man with the tin foil hat!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If you say it enough times, eventually you're going to say it on a day when a major world event happens -- prediction by pure coincidence and not any sort of prophecy or insider info.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Posted by weeman : no actually I just wanted to show you how easily these things are made up and people beleave them. That is why I told you it was fake shortly after instead of coming up with a long thread of lies like these other people do. and yes I am desperate for some points, im dying to see whats in that dam way above top secret forum

I personally think that weeman should lose all of his ATS points, he posted information which is untrue and even admitted that this was a ploy to gain ATS points,

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Originally posted by weeman
no actually I just wanted to show you how easily these things are made up and people beleave them. That is why I told you it was fake shortly after instead of coming up with a long thread of lies like these other people do. and yes I am desperate for some points, im dying to see whats in that dam way above top secret forum

Trust me, It is not worth the pionts. I paid it and now I rarely visit it, I could have used my points on Background color or something.

~~~
Carrot on Stick ploy. eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Posted by weeman : no actually I just wanted to show you how easily these things are made up and people beleave them. That is why I told you it was fake shortly after instead of coming up with a long thread of lies like these other people do. and yes I am desperate for some points, im dying to see whats in that dam way above top secret forum

I personally think that weeman should lose all of his ATS points, he posted information which is untrue and even admitted that this was a ploy to gain ATS points,

If you read what i said then you would understand what i was trying to do

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join