It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plea for world help in Uganda war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Id like to send the US military on a peacekeeping mission up your arse with a couple flashbang grenades ZeroDeep.

"Deep"

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Id like to send the US military on a peacekeeping mission up your arse with a couple flashbang grenades ZeroDeep.

If you have nothing to provide to this thread, dont say anythign at all

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Im in my yoga class right now and am practicing being calm in the face of absurdity. Ya know Zero. There are reasons our military forces are engaged right now. I feel bad for the people of Africa, but they are going to have to pull themselves up and unite on thier own buddy. We got our own problems and higher priorites.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

We got our own problems and higher priorites.

Well, you keep up your Yoga.

And what " problems " Are you talking about.

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Deep breath. Exhale. Lots of hands out asking for free soup in africa.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Deep breath. Exhale. Lots of hands out asking for free soup in africa.

Look if you have nothing worthwhile to add, dont say anything at all.
Yes thier are lots of free hands out in Africa asking for free soup, these people never grew up they way " You " have.
If your going to do your religion ( Yoga is a religion ) a favour, I suggest you not only follow its physical fundamental tenants, but its tenants involving communication methods.

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thank you zero for trying to eliminate and exclude people who do not share the same view as you from this thread. I apologize for speaking my mind, but the last time I checked these threads were for debate. If you have the stones to post a thread here please be ready to allow all perspectives.

I feel that risking life to pick a side in the Ugandan civil war does not benifit US national security and would be a waste of life for our citizens.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I feel that risking life to pick a side in the Ugandan civil war does not benifit US national security and would be a waste of life for our citizens.

kinda like the war in iraq?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There was oil in Iraq and we had to find a dictator in a hole. Thats different. Not mention liberating the Iraqi soccer team from tryanny! Be real dude.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i am being real, the war in iraq didn't make any american citizens any safer that we already were. remember, it was osama who attacked us on 9/11, not saddam...and i also feel this war was a waste of life for both US and iraqi people...so i stand by my original comment, dude.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Your entitled to an opinion too. Thanks for your input. I actually agree with you. George Bush 1 should have made a left on the "highway of death" in gulf war one and taken Saddam out then. We should not have had to go back and finish that threat again. Way too expensive to go back.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

This does not seem like debate material to me DREAMREBEL.

Maybe if you were to state your opinions first, and your hatred after it would have worked out!

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I see zen wizzard of all world good. Let me clarify me stance then. Let the Africans fight thier own dam civil war. It has nothing to do with our national security and would be a waste of American life. Our freely elected President has been clear on the US use of force - prevent terrorim and proliforation of weapons going to terroist groups. Like Saddam, Osama, Taliban. You as an citizen of a free country can leave on the next plane to Uganda and help sort out the civil war yourself. Most of the US population does not support the effort.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Most of the US population does not support the effort.

And you speak for the entire nation?

The Us has done Hell of a job, protecting itself against terrorist dont you think.
Where is Osama, if you dont mind me asking.

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Osama is probablly splattered on the sides of some dark cave in the white mountains under 3 tons of rubble after a bunker buster leveled his arse.

I think the polls are clear regarding support. Your thread and premise are dumb!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I think the polls are clear regarding support. Your thread and premise are dumb!

Im not here to gather all the troops of ATS, I brought up an issue that is Important.
I have never seen you participate any further than mindless jibberish, so speak for yourself.

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Im thinking no help. They have no oil!! Dammit use your heads people!

I can not believe you said that dreamrebell. You do not have to recieve anything in return for helping someone. All I expect when I help someone is a thank you or some form of gradatude. If they did have oil, I would never even think of stealing a poor countries natural resources.

Also, do not make jokes about helping poor countries because it is not funny at all. It is a very cold thing to do.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That is my opinion and I am sticking to it. No joke intended!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I agree. Lets box up the band aides, neosporin, and asprin and head over with a boatload of wheat and flour. We can split the loot!!!

Worldwatcher said, "Sudan has lots of Natural resources: petroleum; small reserves of iron ore, copper, chromium ore, zinc, tungsten, mica, silver, gold, hydropower I am sure there is something on that list that the USA/Canada/England and others can benefit from. "

You respond with this

I agree. Lets box up the band aides, neosporin, and asprin and head over with a boatload of wheat and flour. We can split the loot!!!

That seems like a sarcastic "I agree."

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Correct - I was being sarcastic. I really dont agree we need to send troops to intervene in the Ugandan civil war. That would be insane!

Deep!
"Id like to send the US military on a peacekeeping mission up your arse with a couple flashbang grenades "
"

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join