It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. evangelist launches swine attack on Muslims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... Outraged by Muhammad teddy bear flap, minister names pig after Islamic prophet www.worldnetdaily.com... Here is the full story:

[edit on 12/3/2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

Apparently he doesn't know much about loving one's enemies...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oh, Jesus. Literally.

Jesus was also a "murderer" at a young age. This kind of antagonism is simply pathetic! This is why religion never solves anything. A perpetual cycle of hate driven by this kind of "Our guy is better" contest. All just sad little men with a superiority contest. Pay no mind. Nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The heart of christianity is love.
When I hear of something like this, I know that this person has missed the point of being a christian.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

No kidding. Bill Keller should ask himself, "what would Jesus do?"

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
the long arm of judgement & hate further chokes out of society.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What is wrong with these people. They just wait in line looking for ways to piss each other off. These are not moral leaders... they are play ground children. Where are the Adults in this world?

Can we send these children to bed without dinner so that the rest of the world can read the paper and have a cup of coffee in peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Bacon just tastes so good it must be a sin...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakeman
What is wrong with these people. They just wait in line looking for ways to piss each other off. These are not moral leaders... they are play ground children. Where are the Adults in this world?

Can we send these children to bed without dinner so that the rest of the world can read the paper and have a cup of coffee in peace.

The sad thing in all this, and every time a christian steps out of bounds, is that God/Jesus get the blame from a lot of people.

I wish those that are not christians would consider the source whenever something like this is done.

Also, I wish the poster who said that Jesus committed murder would offer some evidence to that. I may have misread the post, if so, then no need to back up your claim!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am not christian nor am I muslim, so this is purely nothing religous....

GO BILL KELLER!!!!

yes I think this is what we need, because this shows where our whole world is at..muslim, christian, etc...

I wish more things would be ridiculed of both religions.....
wake up people, and see whats going on...
religions of our world are bringing us down!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugZyZuncle

The sad thing in all this, and every time a christian steps out of bounds, is that God/Jesus get the blame from a lot of people.

Really? I don't see that at all. Criticizing "Christianity" is NOT the same as criticizing Jesus or God....

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

yeah... people need to learn to know the difference...
i can only be critical of the christian god being(s kind of) for stuff that's in the bible...even if i don't believe in them

i criticize christianity and this christian...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

madness, that is something that you and I can certainly see "eye to eye" on... It's amazing to me how some to think that if you attack the "church" you're attacking Christ... However, given that the "church" turned its back on the true teachings of Christ over 1700 years ago that cannot be the case.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Islam (certainly if it's followers wish to reside in the west) needs to get up to speed by several hundred years- Christians and Jesus have been the brunt of offence, jokes, pastiches in films, tv shows etc for many many years.

We ain't time warping just to accomodate some medieval Islamists

*regardless of the rights and wrongs of this dude from a Christian perspective*

Imagine the film "LIFE OF BRIAN" had have been made about muhammad- how many died over the cartoons, probably would have been several wars breaking out if that film had been about their chap

[final remark (indicating skepticism about this being a religion of peace) deleted for circumventing the naughty word censors]

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Imagine the film "LIFE OF BRIAN" had have been made about muhammad- how many died over the cartoons, probably would have been several wars breaking out if that film had been about their chap

I`m guessing you`re not old enough to remember the massive outpourings of indignation from all manner of clergy that came with that film - nor the numerous bannings of the film in both the UK and the USA, nor the public pickets that people had to cross to get in to the theatres to see it.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

or the amount of indignation currently surrounding "the golden compass" and the "his dark materials" trilogy...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
never mind, edit

[edit on 023131p://bThursday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Naw, Storm, there's no one in this world who just tries to stir up trouble now..
You may be right

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
HI speaker, It was so lame i thought it was a joke.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
To be honest, I haven't even watched the video yet, Storm.. However, I think I will now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join