It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to Moderators to stop the bashing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If there can be UFOs, there can be magic planes.

I myself believe that the buildings were brought down due to explosives which were planted into the walls of the World Trade Center as far back as the Construction of those towers by David Rockefeller the buildings founder. The Rockefeller family was very large with the Neo-Nazi government. And if there is still a Neo-Nazi secret society(like Thule) which would have any reason of committing a horrible atrocity such as 9-11,. then thats what happened.

Remember the reichstag? That would be a very interesting coincidence. A Neo-Nazi family being involved in another incident where a false catastrophe was cause for another call to government.

And so i am not a "No planer" maybe spelled "No plane'er"? or would that be a "No Jet'er"?

But i will say.....

That I believe in Aliens

AND SO, I BELIEVE IN THE POSSIBILITY OF MAGIC PLANES...

MAGIC PLANES WITH THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL
IN WAYS IN WHICH MOST PEOPLE WOULD CALL "IMPOSSIBLE."

THAT NO ONE COULD HAVE FLOWN THEM.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE ASS! THE MODERATORS SHOULD NOT DO THIS!
"THIS WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF VALID RESEARCH FOR ALL PARTY'S..."

Thank you!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Many people here believe that aliens exist and that the government has access to advanced technology. Many find that acceptable but have a major problem with the 'no planer' theory. I see that as being closed minded.

I also believe the towers were taken down by pre-planted bombs, but I also believe in aliens and that the government has access to alien technology. I therefore cannot discredit the 'no planer' theory and have to keep my mind open to that possibility because it fits in with my other beliefs.

It does seem strange that on a forum so open minded about many topics to do with aliens and advanced technology being kept from us, plenty of them worse than this, this one gets bashed so much. Maybe if 'no plane' discussions were in the 'Aliens & UFOs' forum it might get a better response, maybe it's best left in Skunkworks to try not to offend anyone. But it does have a right to be discussed by those that wish to discuss it, just like all the 'far out' there theories that we see here every day.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AFX237

I think before you request valid research, you find a valid theory. Magic planes? Dude?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
No Thank you CaptainObvious...

I think you missed my point..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I disagree with you. I don't think they are bashing anyone. just not accepting the idea of conspiracy more than believing in santa claus. it's fine to believe in magic bunny planes. and it's fine to believe in aliens. I know aliens are real 100%, but I don't think someone is bashing me when they disagree with me.

On the towers. this is my belief. George Bush was bored and wanted to play a video game.
George Bush went to the FBI weapons division and asked to a nifty control remote that could take over any plane. He goes home, opens his gift, flips a red button and whaM! he has control of the planes. He thinks it's fun, just like in the video games.

He uses the nintendo joystick to control the planes and crash them into the buildings. he giggles and calls for more beer into the oval office. during all this, he's playing DOOM on his playstation.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFX237
AND SO, I BELIEVE IN THE POSSIBILITY OF MAGIC PLANES...

MAGIC PLANES WITH THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL
IN WAYS IN WHICH MOST PEOPLE WOULD CALL "IMPOSSIBLE."

THAT NO ONE COULD HAVE FLOWN THEM.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE A**! THE MODERATORS SHOULD NOT DO THIS!
"THIS WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF VALID RESEARCH FOR ALL PARTY'S..."

Thank you!

Most people call impossible? Who did?

i stand by my previous post. Your theory is not supported by anyone but you. If you did just a little research, you will clearly see this.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
*snip*

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
[edit on 12/2/07 by niteboy82]

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This thread title is misleading and there are plenty of "no plane" threads in this area.There is also a separate section for UFO's and aliens.
All I read here is you stating what you believe.
I don't always agree with Captain Obvious, but he's right on this one....you need to provide links to support your ideas/hypotheses.The video is blocked out by text that I can barely read.
Please don't take this as an insult, because that's not my intention.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AFX237

Dont mind them..its the Reptilian Mindset:
Im educated you are not
I have been appointed to stimulate discussion on this forum by corporate
I am complex you are not
I have been here and poured over enough information to fill up 10 Libraries of Congress, so I am authority
I have excellent command of the English Language and know 3 other languages..you do not
I am not ignorant you are ignorant. DENY IGNORANCE, human !!!!!

Yeah, I kinda know what you mean. Here is the cute thing though. They will create fresh IDs to look like newcomers. You can hide the ID but you cannot hide the personality. lol

As a friend of mine says . "Its all good" However Im not so optimistic. I still see the glass as half empty because it is.

new topics

top topics

join