It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I could see how the shiny things said to be put in the sky for weather control and the possible contents of mysterious chem/con trails could be something to enhance this kind of a holographic illusional realities in the sky.

I also remember how recent laws were put into effect to outlaw citizens having lazers that shone from the ground up. That could have interferred with the images being projected.

Just brainstorming here.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I remember when you left.. I was cheering you on all the way. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think that moving this thread to BTS was a deliberate insult to DK. JMHO. Will it be moved back to ATS if what DK has posted about comes to pass?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Yes, I agree, I also think it was meant as an insult and is a deliberate attempt at killing the thread without actually putting a blatant stop to it.

In turn, this is not meant as an insult to BTS or the members who use it, (I try to look in on BTS at least once a day and occassionally contribute).

If DK's prophecy comes true, (which I sincerely hope it won't), then I don't think many of us will be around to use ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I dont see why it shouldnt be in BTS, its basically a thread DK started to let everyone know how he was doing as he didnt have time to answer all the u2u's that had collected in his inbox. Perfect fit for BTS imo.
Jeez you guy's not everything is a conspiracy!!

Btw welcome back DK, keep safe.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Jeez you guy's not everything is a conspiracy!!

No one said that. Did you follow what happened to his threads?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

No, events came up and my life took a 180 degree turn that put me here with both of my adult children. Strange how that worked out.

I support DK to the extent that he is preparing for something, but I think even he will be shocked with the outcome. We may even see a dose of what he is talking about, which will no doubt whip religious zealots into a frenzy for a bit, till things become exposed for what they are.

It should not matter where the Mod's choose to park this thread. It is just good to know DK is well. We need to keep track of other members and care for their well being. The world would be a lonely place if you were alone.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

This sounds a lot like "Project Blue Beam" have you heard of that?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I have good reason to ask if the devices you mention are space based and nuclear powered?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Did a search on cave dwellers and such

It is estimated that twenty-five thousand people live in caves and rock dwellings in France, and there are large numbers of communities built into caves in Spain, Turkey, and Tunisia.

www.spiritofmaat.com...

www.escapeartist.com...
Sounds like theres a buisness in this.

[url=http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2004-10-29-los-alamos-eviction_x.htm]http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2004-10-29-los-alamos-eviction_x.htm[/ur l]

Of course you would being growing canabis if you lived in a cave

[edit on 3-12-2007 by confusedamused]

[edit on 3-12-2007 by confusedamused]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

I disagree here though.

In DK`s opening post he wrote....

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

HI all,
OK as I cannot write and respond to all the U2U's that have gathered in my inbox, I will write this as a what I have been doing, where I am, why I am there, and how its going.

If DK put it in the correct imo chit chat threads in BTS he may have gone unnoticed by the people he`s responding to from his flood of u2u`s,but I doubt if this thread would have turned so nasty toward him by some if it were in the appropriate thread,for just popping in to say Hi thanks guys this is what I`ve been up to etc.

Imo DK needs to take a bit of responsibility for that and also staff who questioned the location earlier in the piece before the blow out and didn`t move it.

Hopefully we can have a better discussion now.

Edit to add

I just read Mojo beat me to say similar.

DK some people have asked you for photo`s from the Himalayas`s or where ever to at least in their opinion validate some of what you say your doing,you have agreed to and will show pics when you go there and come back again.

Have you already been there? and if so wouldn`t scanning your passport stamp suffice if possible?

Just a thought,not that it matters to me,but it does to some.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Thanks for the feed back win 52, it was interesting,hope we`ll get to chat about what you perceive/believe will happen some time in more detail.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon

Now, admittedly, Gools was acting a bit heated. From my vantage point, I would guess because he is frustrated with the circular, cardboard theories that get enthusiasm and support despite their transparency. He is likely frustrated because he feels this is one of those. He is welcome to feel that way... though he does need to be a bit less heated about it in a couple places.

You and I disagree on very little in this whole situation TheColdDragon,if it be though because of frustration as an excuse for harsh behavior that I`m sure we have all done that at some point in our lives,but if it somehow justifies the behavior I think DK`s behavior is then also justified.But wasn`t.

Of course they're not. They are likely held to similar rules, with more rules on top of that as moderators. You're going to see things on any privately owned website that will make you scream "Unfair! Double Standard!" and whatnot. I've been around long enough to realize that... yes, it is unfair. Yes, there are double standards. But you buy them when you join the community. Sometimes it's a rotten thing, but ultimately, if Gools steps out of the line of his duties, it'll be dealt with by the other moderators or owners.

I understand this,have done for a few years and also agree for the most part,though more than this was happening as you described above, as I have seen before on a few occasions.The vultures were circling because they thought they saw easy prey,thuggish at best imo.I couldn`t care less who owns the site if thats allowed by its staff,or especially in the real world and if by refusing to be a part of it or speaking out against it is wrong by the site I`ll probably go the way of the Dodo,then so be it.
Its wrong its ugly and bad for the site.
Masqua excluded because she stayed true on being neutral and told everyone to stay on topic.

Well, I don't know about that. Other unsubstantiated threads have often involved a lot more back and forth, a lot more speculation, and a lot more skeptical thought playing into things and acting as the sound of reason.

Most of the responses I have read have been ultimately very positive, and for little reason.

Your opinion is respected and your darn well entitled to have it,because its the manner in which its expressed.

My positivity toward DK may seem a little reason to you (cant speak for anyone else) is because I dont see him as .........

Writing a book

Getting his jollies off of knowingly deceiving people here

Starting a cult (now thats pathetic,yet nothing was said to that person about single line posts and adding nothing to the discussion just more hateful accusations)

I get the impression he`s a decent fella and likable just an average joe like most of us somone who believes something unbelievable to me.simple really.

One might think that people wanted to believe what DK is saying, and that is all well and good. I suppose my own skepticism arises from the apparent stonewalling of information.

It would be unhealthy not to question it, for anyone.

As I stated in my previous post, the image that DK linked to looks exactly like standard issue military flares. There is just enough vague information leaked out by DK to be interesting, but not compelling. In a way, it is general enough to play into many people's ideas.

I saw that and you could be 100% correct,I have also asked DK about the possibilities that what his wife saw and photographed was other than something created by a mass hallucination device,in the hope he starts to question what he believes so strongly,for his own health imo,though do not believe in insulting him is the best way to go about it is all.

You see, I think something significant will occur in the coming years. I'm a staunch believer of such. I just find DK's account to be ephemerally vague in the details, to such an extent that I can't put much credence to it myself.

I with ya on that,even Gools said the same,which baffles me some what because he thinks like wise,if no one else is buying into DK version of the expected event and selling up and what not,this whole issue then simply becomes one guy and his wife and a few others going of and trying to survive in the wilderness,though imo prematurely and the events will be different than what he is expecting to happen.

What is interesting to me is hearing from someones perspective of a situation I have thought about being in one day myself,Simple.

What, in specific, is going to happen? Mass Induced Hallucinations? People killing each-other because their non-existent Jesus/Mohammad/Buddha hologram told them to?

Holograms of flesh eating reptilian giants come to sate their thirst upon the ugly bags of mostly water?

I doubt even DK could even guess to tell anyone and he believes the mass hallucination stuff,I mean how could he know what hallucinations would take place,other than there will be, because he`s been told there will be.

I enjoyed your post

[edit on 4-12-2007 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here is a report, from a fellow ATSer, about someone who had seen two suns:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for sharing everything D4rk Kn1ght.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by they see ALL]

[edit on 4-12-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hi dk, don't know if you are still around at this late date, but i just joined here at the invitation of a well meaning friend. i was told that i would be able to tell my story here and not be heckled. i was also told that there were ppl called moderators that would insure my ability to talk without harassment.
after reading the entirety of this thread, i no longer believe that. some of the cruelest things said here was by moderators. i'm seriously considering resigning my membership. if i choose to stay on, it will be as a reader. but i will not tell my story here and put myself out there to be raked over the coals as you have.

i have been a follower of a lot of prophecy for personal reasons. and i for one do not doubt the possibility of what you tried to share here. i have read through some other topics here by other posters and find even more support of what happened in my life. so i am glad for that.
i commened you on your patients and bravery to come forward like you have. and then tolerate the thrashing that you have. this is the worst case evidence of Kill the Messenger, that i have ever seen.
i hope that you will continue to be brave and keep posting. as for me, if i see something that i don't beleve, i just go and find something more to my liking.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Dark Knight, I am seeing things out of "normal" to sort of speak.

I hang custom doors for a living and I make numerous stops
at my supplier. Every week, 2 to 4 times a week, depending on
supply and demand.

I got to looking to the skies because sitting in the van waiting for supplies can be often boring.

I keep seeing a helicopter, over and over again. Going about 5 to 9 passes at my given time. I sit and wait in the Van for maybe 30 minutes to an hour. I see this helicopter the entire time I am there.
My Husband says it is a routing route.... I deny ignorance.
I also see planes flying straight upwards. We have very clear skies in Georgia these days.
I am close to the Major International airport. I am also close to a private airport. I do not want to mis-lead you.

I just wanted to let you know, We are seeing "major" not normal abstractions.

I wanted to thank you, and also include that without your very first post ever, I would have never known to look, I am seeing things. I could give a rat's a$$ less if they amount to something spectacular. The main point is I am looking!

Have a fantastic evening!

:bash:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I also agree that the Moderators overstepped.

whatever your rules are, whatever you deem to be right or for a fact...

this original poster, never once over stepped his posting rights. It comes down to the rules. You made em. you follow them. Dark Knight did.
Somebody crossed the line at stupid.. who do you think that was?

Be nice for sake.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
hi dk, don't know if you are still around at this late date, but i just joined here at the invitation of a well meaning friend. i was told that i would be able to tell my story here and not be heckled. i
[]
i no longer believe that. some of the cruelest things said here was by moderators. i'm seriously considering resigning my membership.

Stick around... the best is always yet to come.

Repeat after me...

"The glass is half full"

I've been here and sizzling for 2 years... everyone has their bad days and we've had a string of well proven hoaxes over the past 3 months, keep that in mind. Debunking is part of the ATS experience, there are just as many skeptics as believers.

That said...

I do think Gools was out of line in approach. Abuse of power.

I do think when moderators are "debunking", or pointing fingers, they should use alter-egos without "moderator" titles.

I do think this thread needs to be back on the ATS side as it covers a well known ats subject and was offered as a point source for continuing contact on that subject; dk prophecy.

I do think dark knight is on to something and the cult phenomenon should be tracked.

I also think that rather than threatening to close the thread, moderation should clean up the bickering and name calling that caused all of the trouble so the rest of us do not have to read through it as we deny ignorance with regard to dk, his prophecy, and his status.

sizzling under the high tension lines,

Sri Oracle

ps... both gools and dk are on my "friends" list

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

after reading the entirety of this thread, i no longer believe that. some of the cruelest things said here was by moderators. i'm seriously considering resigning my membership. if i choose to stay on, it will be as a reader. but i will not tell my story here and put myself out there to be raked over the coals as you have.

Firstly .....Warm welcome sizzle

I can assure you sizzle staff have looked at the problems here in this thread and its without doubt the staff of ATS and the owners would fight tooth and nail to stop this happening for the exact reason of your quote above,as much as they can.

Because if they didn`t this place would eventually loose valuable members until only the aggressive uncivil hateful rude etc were left,no one then in their right mind come here with fresh experiences or anything to share.

Please you thought your experience important enough to come here and share,Like this thread DK has a lot of support even if we do not totally agree with him.

I promise to give you the same,just let me know where your thread is.

Dont let a few bad apples or people having a bad day or week represent all ATS members or staff,there are a tonne of good ones.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

hi so, i'm glad that i came back to check on this topic. i really appreciate what you said. i also beleve that the moderators are entitled to opinions. we are all human, but i was thinking the same as you, that maybe they should have an alternative membership status when they choose to give an opinion. it kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you expect fair moderation and then get heckled by the peeps that are spose to protect you.
but maybe i had the wrong idea about that from the beginning and thats not there purpose at all. i don't know everything. but thanx for your reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join