It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN airs story about the Mystery Jet over Washington on 911 today 12/1/07

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I thought this was a strange story, especially for CNN which is one news organization that I have recently lost almost all respect for. 911:Mystery Plane

I was just wondering what other people's take on this is. Are they trying to lure people back into their fold by reporting some of the unexplained mysteries of 911, or is this just another attempt at dismissing a 911 conspiracy?

I thought the nature of the story was surprisingly ambiguous for CNN.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I felt the same thing. Why would CNN (who I believe, as a side note, is owned by Warner Bros) intentionally spark interest as to the plane, therefore drawing in 9/11 truth?

Nyorai

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Is it just a short segment during the news or an hour long program. There' s no mention of it in my guide.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

I really don't know in what context this clip was shown on television. That's a good question. I just found the story and the vid while browsing the CNN website.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've seen the story before, but I can't figure out why they're running it again.
It doesn't tie into anything special as far as today's date is concerned.......that I'm aware of.
I saw it as another subtle piece to sell the official story.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen truth
I've seen the story before, but I can't figure out why they're running it again.

How correct you are !!!
I saw this piece at least over a month ago on CNN and have
no idea why it was reposted again on 12/1/07. Maybe that
footage shows something in it that we as CT'ers just are not
picking up on. Has anyone looked at it frame by frame in slo-mo
to see exactly what it does show. Maybe the CNN reporters are
trying to give us a piece of the puzzle but hiding it to the fact
that it's not visible to the naked big brother eyes. I think this
piece needs to be dissected from start to finish. I think there is
something that we are missing and CNN already knows it but
they don't want to be the ones coming forth with the info.
Call it a subliminal disclosure for the CT'ers

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Zeta115]

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Zeta115]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

I definitely find that curious considering that the date the video was added to their website is today. Maybe it was a similar story?? Don't know.

Maybe the timing has something to do with Loose Change Final Cut which I believe is about to have a theatrical release in the UK.

Nothing about it seems to make much sense to me. -

I watched it again and that 911 commissioner is so irritating. Every time someone raises a solid unanswered question they give the same reply that they had so much evidence and thousands of testimonies that they didn't deem that aspect of the investigation as significant. I would love to hear those 1000's of testimonies and evidence that they completely ignored. That's a lot of evidence to just brush aside in my book!

Originally posted by Zeta115
Maybe that
footage shows something in it that we as CT'ers just are not
picking up on.

Interesting theory, in fact- i just quickly reviewed the first part of that video and there is something unusual!

When they cut to an old live report about the Mystery Jet, The reporter says that it had appeared about 10 minutes ago. If you then look at the time on the Live video - it says 9:54 AM. The Pentagon was supposedly hit around 9:45 - at least according to CNN on 911 Pentagon Hit. That would put the Mystery Jet and what ever hit the Pentagon in the sky over Washington at virtually the exact same time. hmm! Of course since 911 the time of the official Pentagon strike has been backed up to 9:38 - at least according to wikipedia.

Even still though the whole thing seems rather suspicious to me.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Final Cut does not cover this at all.

But we are hot on their tails.

This was most DEFINITELY released as damage control.

We are working on our most important video short ever that will unravel this web of deception once and for all.

But bottom line this E4B was brought in simply to be visible on purpose so it could be confused later with THE plane that flew low and fast over Arlington timed perfectly with the explosion at the building that also happened to be white.

Proof here:

"Flight 77" The White Plane

Google Video Link

But the Radar data doesn't even have the E4B taking off until 9:43 which is AFTER the attack so the plane the witnesses saw could not have been the E4B.

And neither could this plane that the media reported at 9:40 before they even knew about the attack!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You'd be better off starting with this thread ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The US military admitted at least 5 years ago that these planes were in the air and participating in major exercises that morning.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

THanks for that link and if it is indeed true that this Jet was in the air at the same time as the strike on the pentagon - it definitely makes it all the more suspicious.

As I mentioned in my last post - the time stamp on the old cnn footage plus the time reference of the reporter puts the the Mystery Jet in the air over washington at the exact same time as cnn reported(on 911) the attack on the Pentagon at 9:45.

Are we supposed to believe that a top secret military plane just sat there watching flight 77 smash into the Pentagon? Something doesn't add up.

And Craig thanks for the comment I'll try and look into the fly by theory again but I'm not really sure about that one.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Of course since 911 the time of the official Pentagon strike has been backed up to 9:38 - at least according to wikipedia.

That's interesting.I found some photos taken from Fort Leslie McNair.While the photos do not have time stamps on them, they have the camera info and time recorded.After I downloaded them I was holding my cursor over one of the photos and a time of 8:33 showed up.The next few were 8:34 and the latest was 8:38.Black smoke is already in the air and the C-130 is over head (this was told to me by another poster in another thread I started some time ago).
I thought is was important,but nobody else did.
The Official time is wrong in my opinion.
I sent the photos to Craig for his observations.

I do agree that the silence by the government just adds to the 'conspiracy'.
I've seen other news reports in the past that showed different views of the white plane and I haven't been able to find them.They are not the ones Craig posted.Perhaps they were scrubbed from the archives of the station or they're buried deep.I cannot remember which station had the footage.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

More suspicious ? To some, maybe.

It would have been very suspicious to see the E-4B flying around DC as the Pentagon was hit (09.37/09.38 hrs) ... but no-one's ever claimed to have seen the E-4B over the Pentagon as it was struck ...

The E-4B was filmed nearly 20 minutes after the attack (09.54 hrs) and was mentioned by news reporters live on air.

If you're going to use an aircraft to direct an attack, surely you would have it make its escape as soon as possible ? Look at the CNN video again ... that E-4B is in no hurry to go anywhere. I just think the crew are taking a look and reporting back what damage they can see.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
The E-4B was filmed nearly 20 minutes after the attack (09.54 hrs) and was mentioned by news reporters live on air.

Yes the time stamp says 9:54 and it is live but the reporter is saying at that time that the mystery plane appeared about 10 minutes ago which would mean the mystery plane was in the air at about 9:44 which is what I find curious.

Also, the way they close this new CNN story/video - they(CNN) even seem to raise the specter of possibilty that this white Jet was in the air at the same time the pentagon was hit. That is what surprised me so much when I first saw this clip last night.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Deleted because I thought I was quoted.I misread the name.My bad.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by citizen truth]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post but it wouldn't let me add some more info.
I found this and thought it might be of interest.The time stamp is 9:41.
ABC

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The plane was the center of it all in my opinion.Recall the warning that Bush talked about? " Angel is next ". That was a warning to Bush ( or a cover for him ) to not interfere and let dad, Dick and Don and the boys handle things. The airborne white plane was equipped with the nuclear codes, and could launch without any other input from anyone. The very top generals were in on this, the Neocon loyals who are no doubt convinced that sacrifice is necessary for grand goals and they had no hesitation about the lives lost.

The command plane could have carried the majority of the entire apparatus for the event: the ability to insert fake ' blips ' onto radar screens ( proven ) , the ability to use advanced holographic measures, and to control the DEW weapons used to dustify the Towers and the rest of the site at the WTC. The perpetrators may well have been as few as a dozen people who KNEW the real story. All the others were wrapped up in the GAMES and may well have thought that their overall part in the event was not connected, but it might have been connected, and quite easily.

If you look at the sheer number of ' inexplicable anomalies ' associated with these events, it staggers the mind. Sure, in any major event, there might be quirks or oddities..things that stand out as strange but can be easily dismissed after a close look. Then, we have the massive number of ' I. A.'s that cannot be easily explained away, even after detailed axamination. Then, the government when caught simply denies any requests to debate or be held to task for their answers, or they appoint a panel of paid off ' professionals ' who will return a report couched in impressive language and full of charts and graphs..enough to astound and confuse any layman, and which will of course back up the official story.

Only under close examination, the gobbledegook and fancy talk all boil down to nothing...no verifiable scieitific facts, just conclusions based on ' projections'...and computer models they will not release..because they had to ' tweak ' them so drastically to get the steel to bend or give way that they would be laughed out of the sciences if they tried to defend such nonsense!!

NO WONDER the government, meaning the Cheney/Bush crime cabal, will not and never will allow a panel discussion, or symposium, or debate, or discussion..NOTHING. They do not DARE try and explain the physics of this event with qualified professionals because when they showed their hand and all they have is lies and denials and obfuscations and attempts to render physics a malleable reality..they will be shamed not only professionally but it will open a can of worms that the Bush gang cannot tolerate.Exposure, shining a light on the cockroaches that infest the White House is forbidden; this is the most secretive and black hearted bunch of men ever to darken the door of the seat of government.

The doctors keep wrenching Cheney's soul, if at this point it can be called that..away from the torments of the infernals regions but sooner or later Adold and Vlad and a few Ceasars, etc. will find an interesting new friend to compare evil deeds to: In the meantime, we must suffer the actions of a determined and amoral group of profiteers and killers who will destroy the very nation we love in order to achieve their grand designs.

The White Jet was no doubt getting it right from Rummy and General Myers, who were suspiciously ' unavailable' during the first part of the events and Rumsfeld did not show his face until well after the Pentagon was hit; he gave a photo op and looked concerned...but had been at a ' meeting ' that was so important obviously that it took him away from monitoring the situation from New York and moving to DC. Curious.

The events were played out as War Games..and I imagine that in some very private and secret meeting after the 9-11 attacks were over and the dust had settled, the ' inside top secret ' story, not for the public at all..was that some ' foreign element ' of some ' terror ' organization, had managed to infiltrate the computers and use the cover of the games to pull off the attacks.They would be told that, of course, investigations were ongoing and asurances that the perps would be caught..blah, blah..

Also they would be told that for the good of the nation it must stay secret, so that the people would not panic thinking that we had not solved it yet and that the highjackers were just patsies..the planes were OBVIOUSLY remotely taken..and the entire operation required many civilian as well as Federal agents and others to pull off..unknowingly. The perps could sit at that table and give a story like that and what could anyone do? Even if they knew that it was all crap and that Bush and gang were in on it, what could they do?

The people who had the level of security clearance to be able to order the things done that were done, and to be able to hide it in layers of responsibility and along a chain..are at the very top of our military and intel leadership. No doubt there are others who know damn well what the deal is and that our nation is under attack from within, from domestic enemies,,the Neocon/Nazi( Prescott )/Bush/Corporate/Industrial/Pharmaceutical/Oil millionaires and billionaires who fund the corruption, supplement it with the coc aine and heroin profits from the CIA side ( so handy to have a daddy that knows how these things work, isn't it Georgie!!) and ensure the wealth of the few and the subjugation and control of the rest..the masses..the unwashed millions who are useless feeders to them. Soon they will watch us fight for the food they control..and then the real fun starts.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Okies. This is quite interesting ...

(Shortly Before 9:37 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Airborne Command Post Launched from Near Washington An E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC) takes off from an unspecified airfield outside of Washington, DC. The aircraft, which is carrying civilian and military officials, is launched in order to participate in a pre-scheduled military exercise.

Cooperative Research

Which would mean the E-4B takes off at just about the same time the Pentagon is struck, perhaps a minute or so beforehand. But where does it take off from ? I can't find that anywhere. I'm not a US person and am unfamiliar with air force bases around DC. Where's the most likely place around DC to keep planes such as the E-4B ? And what would the flying time be from that base to DC itself ?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Sorry for the double post but it wouldn't let me add some more info.
ABC

That is the one I posted.

I don't know why they say "white plane" in the title because the reporter does not say white plane.

However it is extremely important because this is before the RADES data shows the E4B taking off yet well after national groundstop. But "over the white house" is irreconcilable with the NTSB flight path of flight 77 or regular air traffic to or from Reagan.

This had to have been the decoy jet which was also reported by Colin Scoggins in the NORAD tapes here:

09:35:41
ROUNTREE: Huntress [call sign for neads] ID, Rountree, can I help you?
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Latest report, [low-flying] aircraft six miles southeast of the White House.
ROUNTREE: Six miles southeast of the White House?
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Yup. East—he's moving away?
ROUNTREE: Southeast from the White House.
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Air—aircraft is moving away.
ROUNTREE: Moving away from the White House?
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Yeah.…
ROUNTREE: Deviating away. You don't have a type aircraft, you don't know who he is—
BOSTON CENTER (Scoggins): Nothing, nothing. We're over here in Boston so I have no clue. That—hopefully somebody in Washington would have better—information for you.
source

6 miles southeast of the white house is irreconcilable with the NTSB flight path yet this is reported as having been "flight 77".

We have enough data to prove the lie.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
White plane over the Pentagon at 9:50.I'm not sure if it's been shown but ti kind of ties in with the discussion.YouTube
I don't speak Spanish.Is he saying the plane was over Washington during the 9:43 time stamp?

Edit: I just saw your post Craig.Sorry, I didn't mean to stomp on your previous post.I must have missed that video you put up.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

ABC

And the report actually starts off at 9:40!!

Thanks for that ABC post - Wow!! - that puts the Mystery Jet over Washington as early as 9:40 AM - The plot seems to be thickening here - What I'd like to know now is if that ABC report at 9:40 was before or after their report about the Pentagon attack - couldn't tell from that short clip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join