It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White dots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
is that similar to how some people think they can see UFOs if they look at block the middle of the sun and look at the space just outside it??

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Not thatmy opinion counts for anything, but i'm a medic so... Your white dots maybe attributed to a lack of oxygen when you stand up too fast, or your blood pressure drops slighty. Who knows though?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
You may sometimes see specks, orbs, or clouds moving in your field of vision. They are called "floaters". You can often see them when looking at a plain background, like a blank wall or blue sky. Floaters are actually little clumps of gel or cells inside the vitreous, the clear-jelly like fluid that fills the inside of your eyes.

yeah, thats what i was thinkin but im not sure thats what they are being so big. i have floaters but they are small, about the size of the point on a needle. can you see through them or look past them if you try?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by medic
Not thatmy opinion counts for anything, but i'm a medic so... Your white dots maybe attributed to a lack of oxygen when you stand up too fast, or your blood pressure drops slighty. Who knows though?

what happens if I am sitting down or laying down and exerting no effort whatsoever and I can still see them?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Originally posted by medic

what happens if I am sitting down or laying down and exerting no effort whatsoever and I can still see them?

could be your blood sugar, thats one of the things they checked me for

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My blood sugar is fine. I don't see what that has to do with it anyways?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
My blood sugar is fine. I don't see what that has to do with it anyways?

it affects the blood vessels. diabetics can actually go blind

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
you don't see the white dots, you can't even call it light, but u see like cells of light floating right?? its pretty much like matter...you've got insight, thas all it is...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
also its very similiar to looking at the sun for a minute and then looking away...i get it all the time, even indoors...the trick is to see it, u can't just stare at something, u have to see what seperates u from what ur looking at..20/20 vision is a +

btw: happens every morning, i stare at my stairs floor on my porch while smoking a cigarette and notice them, like i blew the ash off my cigarette and it blended with the ash today..wow i am not alone..i just try to ignore it though, because even if its something, what can i do with that knowledge anyways..

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by boombye]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i also have a healthy lifestyle and 20/20..I attribute things like this to good vision, its kinda like trying to see the pixelization of that which makes up the world..also reminded me of the string theory.. not to mention i am about to goto the air force, so i think i'm pretty stable enough..

looks like this, except not so close together and they move about in a harmonious fashion: www.ghoststudy.com...

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by boombye]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My vision is 20/20 and I notice them more when I am getting ready for bed or when I'm in bed. I'm in good shape no drugs so I cant use that for an excuse, But it can be a pain in the butt when you want a better look and then it just vanishes

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
you got floaters, just make sure you keep that doctor's appt....if it is not the dr will rule it out and then we can continue speculating.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I agree with you 100% my appt. is monday so well see what they say.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I dont see spots but i occasionally slowly go blind in my left eye and it lasts about 8 minutes..It goes blurry- dark..Its kinda of like when you stand up fast and get extremly dizzy and almost or actually do pass out and your vision is goin crazy..but its only one eye ..always the same eye..comes on slowly.I can always tell when its about to happen so i can take precautions if im driving or something.It never lasts long though but the thing that scares me is that if it happened to both eyes I would consider myself blind..and it would really suck if it didnt go away after 10 or so minutes..Anybody elese ever get this temporary 1 eye blindness???

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
you need to smoke some bud, that'll fix that up nice.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I see white dots and lines all the time pretty much anywhere... I have seen them for years, and im still alive, so i dont really worry too much about it. My vision is like 20/400 or worse, so i think its most likely floaters

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher . You may sometimes see specks, orbs, or clouds moving in your field of vision.

Actually I tried that daylight UFO trick the other day. Where you stand under a roof, and look at the sky (next to the sun) and you're supposed to see white 'crafts' moving around cause they like to cruise around the sun or something. I tried it and did indeed see white spots moving around. I know there have been a lot of replies to this thread but can any moderators their personal conclusion about what these moving white dots are??

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Yeah.. I think it is called a strobe...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
Seeing white dots as you say, if this is somewhat also like seeing "static" as in the snow like effect you get from a TV, then you are quite possibly seeing a spirit which is trying to gather energy. Energy to manifest. There is a technique you can do to see spirits, if you are interested, PM and we can go from there.

Before considering this though, just remember, they were already there before you decided to look. Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Blue field entoptic phenomenon is my best guess. There's a bunch of threads on it here just do a search for Blue field entoptic phenomenon and you'll find them. Basically its the white blood cells in the vessels of you retina moving around, but they are not noticeable unless you are looking at a bright mono-colored surface, I first noticed it when walking threw a field of snow. Heres the wiki

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots (nicknamed blue-sky sprites) moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light such as the sky.[2] The dots are short-lived, visible for a second or less, and traveling short distances along seemingly random, curvy paths. Some of them follow the same path as predecessors. The dots may be elongated along the path like tiny worms. The dots appear in the central field of view, within 10 to 15 degrees from the fixation point.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-12-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join