It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White dots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right area for this but here goes.
Once in a while isee wite dots floating on my walls, Most of the time its in my bedroom. Has anybody had this happen to them or herd of this?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
I'm not sure if this is the right area for this but here goes.
Once in a while isee wite dots floating on my walls, Most of the time its in my bedroom. Has anybody had this happen to them or herd of this?

Yes. I have. It is because of all the blind spots in your eye or dust on your walls.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Iv had familiar experiences with this, in my kitchen and basment a few times.

Dont know what it is though.

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I dont know about the blind spot thing and my wife is a neat freak so no dust. I see them during the morning times

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I dont know about the blind spot thing and my wife is a neat freak so no dust. I see them during the morning times

I am pretty sure it is because of blind spots, because we have an conversation in my physics class about spots in general.

But, I think we talked about black dots, not white dots. I am not sure though.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I see this too, and there was a thread about this before but I have no idea what it was called.

I think it is the veil or reality coming down myself but I don't expect anyone to believe me.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I see the white dots 2-3 times a week and there always in the same spot on the wall

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I see the white dots 2-3 times a week and there always in the same spot on the wall

I believe, I was talking about spots that appear when you stare at the light too long or something to that effect.

Maybe you are just delustional.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thats what i told my wife she told me to ask my dillusional friend at ats

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Thats what i told my wife she told me to ask my dillusional friend at ats

Figures. ATS member = Delustional, paranoid, crazy members.

Are you sure that they appear on the same spot everytime? There are a million explanations to what that can be!

For example a reflection from a nearby shining object could produce that.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I work midnights with goofy weekends so i go to bed about 1100 am, so I keep the blinds closed most of the time when I sleep but even when I dont i still see it

I'm not saying your wrong I'm just getting as much info on this.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I work midnights with goofy weekends so i go to bed about 1100 am, so I keep the blinds closed most of the time when I sleep but even when I dont i still see it
[quote/]

Try checking it upclose. Try standing in front of it or touching it.

Does your work involve staring at the monitor for endless hours? If so, that explains the dots.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by surfup]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
No i work for the state so we do a lot of roadwork. But the dot is only visible for a few seconds like it does'nt want to be seen

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

No i work for the state so we do a lot of roadwork. But the dot is only visible for a few seconds like it does'nt want to be seen

I have no clue what it is? Could you capture it one a photograph?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I could try but I dont think i'm fast enough

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
what size are these white spots? and may i ask you your age?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm 29 and there about the size of a cue ball but they look flat

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You may sometimes see specks, orbs, or clouds moving in your field of vision. They are called "floaters". You can often see them when looking at a plain background, like a blank wall or blue sky. Floaters are actually little clumps of gel or cells inside the vitreous, the clear-jelly like fluid that fills the inside of your eyes.

I recommend you visit an eye practitioner just for check-up, it is fairly common to have these, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks i've made an appointment well see what they say

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've never seen white dots, but my friend has seen some weird sh*t in his bedroom like what your doing.
He has insomnia and he hallucinates alot and sees people walking around his room and stuff and birds and sh*t flying around.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join