It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 21

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by discipleelohim

I will not convert to Scientology [snip]

Mod Edit - Removed Insulting Remark.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
page 20

Originally posted by jdposey
...thing called "spritual discernment" and there is no need to wait until April 18, 2008 to see this man for what he is, a False Prophet. When your doctrine is steeped in error, as his is, it pretty much exposes the folly within you, just as was the case with Herbert...

I'm a bit troubled now. You have posted here boldly many times and I've considered what you have said. However, I thought helen and you were on the same page.

You have said (page 12)

Originally posted by jdposey
One thing that is certain about the message of the gospel, it is simple, the simplicity is there, simple enough that if someone were taking their dying breath, it's short and simple enough to carry them into eternity. Not as complex and burdened down as men have made it.

And now she has just said (page 20)

Originally posted by helen670
"Not everyone who saith unto me Lord, Lord shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in Heaven" (Matt. 7:21)
What is pride?
Just because someone believes in Jesus Christ , does not give them an entry into Heaven.....all shall be judged!

It troubles me because I understand you to be saying all one needs to do is acknowledge Christ is the savior (even with their last breath) while helen says there is more to it and gives scripture. You both seem to be saying very different things in the crucial matter of entry into Heaven. Both can't be right. helen also mentions pride (it has to do with another matter but it jumped out at me), it makes me worry that your posts have been in pride rather than confidence, and even a 'babe in Christ' knows that isn't proper.

I by no means claim to be as studied as you (over 30 yrs right?), however I'm trying to use spiritual discernment here. Can you please help me and explain how helen670 is wrong. Is it like the thief on the cross (last breath thing)? If she is right and your not posting in pride than I'm sure you would say so.

Please help a newbie out.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Ronald is off... but not far off. The Great Tribulation started last year. This year marks the Year of Destruction: Armageddon.

Armageddon will be in Dec/2010, how much you want to bet?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lou Zeher

[edit on 4-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
[edit on 4-2-2008 by discipleelohim]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Hi Lou Zeher/

What did Christ accomplish on the Cross?
In order to fully understand what was done and why, one needs to know Scipture from all the Bible.
We cannot simply just take and read what we would like it to be and make it our 'own',well, we can, but that does not accomplish anything, nor does it 'Save us'
It began....Of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil thou shalt not eat: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die (Gen. 2:17).
Die?
Adam and Eve fell from Grace.....they now are to experience DEATH as the result of their actions.
They experienced a 'physical death' and a 'spiritual' death.
quote from outside source/In Romans 5:12 St. Paul says that By one man sin entered the world,
and death by sin, and a little later, in Romans 8:20–21, he says that the creation entered into corruption because of man's sin.
So all the World(Earth)experienced this change that occurred from Adam(First man)all nature and animals and all living beings!
Obviously God and man talked openly and needed nothing more of what was given to man.
quote///We are all the inheritors of the death and corruption that entered into man's nature at the Fall.
St. Gregory Palamas says that, through Adam's one spiritual death,
both spiritual and physical death were passed onto all men. [10] This is because human nature is one: we are all of the family of Adam.
We are not GUILTY of Adams sin.....we choose to do this on our own.
And again here is a better explanation then I could offer.......Quote///Between the time of Adam's fall and the coming of Christ, there were many righteous men and women,
whom we read about in the Old Testament.
But they, even through their godly lives, were unable to reverse the consequences of the Fall.
Grace could act on them from the outside,
as it did on the Prophet Moses, so much so that he had to cover his radiant face as he descended from Mount Sinai.
However, this was only a temporary radiance,
as the Holy Scriptures and Fathers say. (Cf. I Cor. 3:7–13; and The Philokalia, vol. 3 (London: Faber and Faber, 1984), pp. 347–48.) He and all the Old Testament prophets did not have the Grace of the Holy Spirit abiding within them,
as their personal strength and power. And after death, everyone, even the most righteous, went down into hades, being cut off from Paradise and heaven.
Cut off?
Man was unable to enter Paradise because he was cut off........Although it is known that when God created man...'Man was created a little lower than the angels (Psalm. 8:5, Heb. 2:7)we are called to be to perfection...but not through Pride(As Lucifer)
Are we not grateful when one does us a good deed?
Dont we want to please them if one does us good?
This is the way the Angels too felt....they praised God.
Lucifer on the other hand, thought himself more highly and rebelled against his creator.
Man does the same thing as when time began...
Man was created 'incorrupt'...man became 'corrupt' after the fall!

What was needed for man to be restored as was first created?
During the Old Testament ......
God gave laws to the Hebrews to help them live righteous lives.
God instituted animal sacrifices(since man fell and now needed shelter and food and clothing), which the Hebrews were to make as offerings for sin. These sacrifices were a prefiguration of Christ's sacrifice all throughout the Old Testament they are found...
It is known that Jesus Christ is called the Second Adam.....come to restore the fallen mankind which separated Man from God through the fall.

quote///outside source/
The Son of Man came … to give His life as a ransom for many (Matt. 20:28). In the Epistle to the Hebrews we read: Christ is the mediator of the new testament,
that by means of death,
for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance (Heb. 9:15).
And in the book of Apocalypse: Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by Thy Blood (Apoc. 5:9).
I've probably gone off topic, but in order to understand what is being said, one must also look at what the Fathers have taught, brought down by the Apostles of Christ.
To try and understand Scripture on ones own mind is not only foolish, but can be damaging to one's own soul.

outside source again///Out of His infinite love for us,
Christ died in place of us,
so that we could be given life.
St. Paul says: … That He (Christ) by the Grace of God should taste death for every man (Heb. 2:9)....Put on a Human Body/When He took flesh, He became like us in everything except sin (Heb. 4:15)
and elsewhere he says, God commendeth His own love toward us,
in that, while we were yet sinners......still unable to be in Paradise
Christ died for us (Rom. 5:8)
St. Athanasius the Great(Studied the classics and theology in Alexandria. Deacon and secretary to bishop Alexander of Alexandria. Attended the Council of Nicea in 325 where he fought for the defeat of Arianism and acceptance of the divinity of Jesus) explains this as follows: "Taking a body like our own, because all our bodies were liable to corruption and death, He surrendered His body to death in place of all, and offered it to the Father. This He did out of sheer love for us, so that in His death all might die, and the law of death thereby be abolished....Law of DEATH?
DEATH was man Corrupt.
Death was taken away by Christ Resurrecting from the dead......into eternal life thereafter...

If all it takes to enter heaven is a belief and a faith Jesus Christ, alot are mistaken and are being deceived by their own selfish reasons.
Does not Satan believe in Jesus Christ?(from what we know from Scripture)
Remember, what is said in the Scriptures......"Watch, therefore, and pray, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming" (Mt. 24,42;26,41)Our OWN death can be at any time!
Why should we watch, if Jesus Christ took our sins out the way?
Why are we told to watch and pray?

St. John Chrysostom himself did not overlook the value of this salutary truth. He says:

"Death both as a present and anticipated reality helps us very much.
To look upon death or to anticipate it and to remember it convinces us to be humble and modest.
It also helps us to live with prudence and to be kept from sin and, generally speaking, to be spared from every evil."
On another occasion he comments on the word of the Lord: "He who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me" (Mt. 10,38),
and then observes with the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit: "the Lord was saying this, not in order for us to carry on our shoulders a wooden cross, but in order to have death always before our eyes, precisely as St. Paul did—(I die every day!) (I Cor. 15,31),—who scorned death and who disdained and overlooked the present life."
JOHN CHRYSOSTOM, On the Statues, Homily 5,4 49,75.

If just a 'confession' of ''I believe in Jesus Christ'' was needed, then why does Scripture tell us to be watchful and pray?
If Jesus Christ took all our sin, then why must we still be watchfull on what we do in our lives each day?

Did not Jesus Christ do this on our behalf?
He showed us a way as an example of how one's life in Christ should be, not so we can go about in our everyday lives, thinking that we are all saved!
Scripture/
''"Remember the end of your life, and then you will never sin" (book of Wisdom. Sir. 7)

St Gregory the Theologian///
"Such is our life, brothers; it is temporal.
Such is the game of earth.
Though we did not exist, we were born!
And when we enter the realm of life, we begin our journey toward death!
We are a dream that passes away and does not stay.
It is the flight of a bird that passes by and goes away.
It is a ship that cuts the sea, without leaving behind finally any sign.
We are dust, a vapor, a morning dew."
To show that he does not exaggerate things at all, he refers to the words of David: "As for man, his days are like grass; he flourishes like a flower of the field .. " (Psalm-103,15). "He has broken my strength in mid-course; he has shortened my days. (O my God), I say, (take me not hence in the midst of my days) ... "
Psalm- 102,23-24). "Behold, thou hast made my days a few handbreaths, and my lifetime is as nothing in thy sight.
Surely every man stands as a mere breath!
Surely man goes about as a shadow!" (Psalm 39,5-6). He remembers also the words of Ecclesiastes: "Vanity of vanities!
All is vanity..... all is vanity and a striving after wind!" (Eccl. 1,2;14)...GREGORY THE THEOLOGIAN, Homily 7, Funeral Oration On Caesarios, 19 PG 35,777C-780B.

Sorry for going off subject....Ancient Christianity was founded by lovers of Truth based on the Word(Logos) of God.
Many died martyrs and were beheaded because they Chose to confess in the One God.
Today, people will ignorantly run to the first person who says he is a prophet and God has sent him.
Does not Jesus Christ Himself say......"When the Son of Man cometh, shall He find the Faith on the earth?" (Luke. 18:8)

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
hello e'rbody.

for those brethren who hold fast to what Mr. Armstrong was given, and to those who also hold fast to what was given to Mr. Weinland, greetings. I read some of the posts on here from the beginning, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to sort through ALL of it. Time is very short, and when you are aware of where the truth is, you have to put all that you can THERE.

so, a few things, brethren to hopefully help out. Remember, Mr. Weinland very strictly points out some things to remember. the greatest strength we have is in the 18 revealed truths, the 'trunk of the tree.' don't put too much weight on the seven thunders and such, and certainly not too much weight on the opening of the seventh seal. Interesting to see just WHO is visiting the United states during that time period, you should look it up. i had to find out what Mr. Weinland meant when he said that, and it is very interesting indeed.

anyway, the 18 truths are the greatest strength. the three truths Sardis had, while foundational, are a given. without those, you don't have a Church at all, and consequently, you don't have any truth, because God has His government and that's the only way He works. Government teaches us a lot about how much we need one another and how important each part is, after all.

then there are the rest of the 49 truths, lesser weight here, but very important, as Mr. Weinland has said, these separate the physical organization of PKG from all the rest of the scattered brethren out there.

For myself, I believe Ron has that relationship with God. I hope to have it myself, one day. But there's a lot to go through before then. A lifetime's worth.

Remember. God doesn't do things how we think they should be done, He does them His way, and God's way is perfect.

Hope all of the brethren are well!

Stay strong.
-Andy

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by discipleelohim

Hi Lou,

Taking your last breath and turning to God isn't going to matter. You have two chioces at hand now.

1. Repent to God's ways and laws now and live into the new age and become a part of Gods family.

or

Hi/
There is no 'OR'
Where are you taking your interpretations from?

Jesus Christ said......MY kingdom is NOT of this world...Kingdom of Christ is not of this world (Jn. 18:36).
Live into the New Age....God has not changed, man on the other hand has.
To live and do as what the World we live in is of man's thinking, not Gods.

2. Don't repent now, die your first death and in 1000 years be resurrected to learn Gods ways and laws to become a part of Gods family.

Die your first death?
what death does Jesus Christ speak of....

In Holy Scripture someones sinful condition is also compared to a kind of death.
It is with this meaning that the Saviour says to one of His disciples who had asked leave to first go and bury his father, Follow me, and let the dead bury their dead (Mat. 8:22).
Likewise does He speak with this in mind when saying, He that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live; and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die (Jn. 11:25).
The Apostle also had this meaning in mind when he wrote, reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Rom. 6:11, 8:10).
Moreover, with this meaning as well is it written to the angel (επίσκοπο) of the Church in Sardis: I know thy works, and that thou hast a name that thou livest, but thou art dead (Rev. 3:1)

What 1,000 years?
The one thousand years is from when Jesus Christ came.......to OUR age we live in(thousand years is also symbolic, therefore the Second coming of Christ is Unknown)......
Is there a Third coming of Jesus Christ?
If there are TWO resurrections......1,000 years, should not there be a third coming of Christ?
Where is it written a third time?
First resurrection is the babtism.....to die a spiritual death(symbolic) and rise to Christs Resurrection...(Christ abolishes sin.DEATH)
The final or second resurrection is Physical death......where all men shall experience at the end of the World.
quote///Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming,
in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation (Jn. 5:28-29)

If you choose not to become of Gods family you simply will die a second death. Never to be resurrected again. (Never to be given the gift of life again from God)

It doesn't matter what you do upon your dieing breath in this lifetime. If you are not dieing now, then I recommend not listening to Helen or jdposey, or pluckynoonez, or glory... or any of these other people in doubt. you can clearly see who has doubt and who does not have doubt here on this thread.

Jesus Christ appointed the Apostles to spread His Word(Logos)......as it was DONE in the Old Testament Custom.....the annointing and so on...
To do as you please and not what Scripture says, is not heeding the Word of God.

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
-- will receive a mortal head wound and remarkably recover, ressurrect, come back to life... then team up with the false prophet (2nd beast from the land) and bring about the kingdom of the Beast --

just for fun, if you want to call it that; let me make a prediction.

The head, relates to the US currency. Doesn't just about every piece of coin minted have a head on it? Our market is crashing ... what will seem like a mortal wound to our money system. We will recover from it and be strong once again.

Then, we team up with a false prophet. Now, I am not anti-Jewish nor anti-Christian. People are people (and what I am is irrelevant). I had a very close friend that was a Judeo-Christian Rabbi. But, they claim they are the true chosen ones over all other Abrahamic families/religions ... or maybe the Vatican?

Now, doesn't that fit the prophecy?

All I know, is it says, in a summed up manner ... not to predict, and that no one knows the time but He Himself. That if you read and believe, you will know in your heart the times are coming and see the signs, those who don't want to know, will blind themselves to the signs.

Just live your life, be good to other life-forms and you will pretty much be doing the right thing anyway

G-d should be more compassionate, loving, and forgiving than the most compassionate, loving, and forgiving human, right?

If you don't think so, then, that brings on other questions.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hi,

This is directed to the people who have read Ron Weinland's two books in their entirety and believe the message contained in them.

I'm a long time member of the Church of God and would encourage the above-mentioned people to refrain from "slanging matches" with others who do not agree with what you have been given to believe. There is no way in the world that any of them will take on board anything you might say unless God is in it. If they are not prepared to read the books with an open mind, then what's the point? And even if they do, either it will be given to them at this time to understand, or at another time.

No other church in the world (except some of those still scattered and spiritually asleep) observes God's Holy Days, as they would laugh them off, yet it is only through the observance of these days that one can begin to understand that God has a clearly defined Plan for man. If people don't observe these commanded days, then neither can they understand anything to do with the second deatn, etc. As far as traditional christianity out there is concerned, God is desperately trying to save all of humanity right here and now and is having an uphill battle against Satan (a puny God).

I would suggest that, as the scriptures teach, you try and avoid vain disputes that are not constructive and lead to nothing. Rather, may I encourage that if you agree that Ron Weinland is being used by God, that you communicate with each other privately and build one another up with what you hear preached.

God can look after Himself and does not need us to defend Him. He is about to expose all that is false.

I wish you all well.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

Einstein once said "I know not with which weapons world war 3 will be fought with, but as for world war 4 it will be fought with sticks and stones" hehe, one of my favorite quotes

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
standfast2008-

what you have to say is extremely good to hear, i hope anyone on here that has read the books takes it to heart.

i would also like to let those on here know that have been given the truth, to be very cautious about what you read on here or anywhere else for that matter. arguments that come from the world and the mind of man can be bad enough, but there is a spirit world, and in an open place like this you could certainly find that here from people yielding themselves to something they don't understand. you could always end up letting something into your mind that can do a great deal of damage to what God has given you already. you have to be very, very careful. be exceedingly grounded in the truth. your spiritual life isn't something to take lightly...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by standfast2008
Hi,
No other church in the world (except some of those still scattered and spiritually asleep) observes God's Holy Days, as they would laugh them off, yet it is only through the observance of these days that one can begin to understand that God has a clearly defined Plan for man. If people don't observe these commanded days, then neither can they understand anything to do with the second deatn, etc. As far as traditional christianity out there is concerned, God is desperately trying to save all of humanity right here and now and is having an uphill battle against Satan (a puny God).

Hi,
Which 'Holy days' are you talking about?
The Apostles have written down what needs to be observed and are still observed....“stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle” (2 Thessalonians 2:15).
“We command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us” (2 Thessalonians 3:6)
“the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also” (2 Timothy 2:2). The word tradition means, literally, “to hand down.”......this was also in the Old Testament...
The Apostles, early fathers of the Church have written books and books of the Laws of God.
For man to know God, man must be observant of his own faults ....seek prayer and fasting and above all seek God first.
This man Ronald weinland may be a good person, but he is not Elijah!
''Spiritual warfare'' is faught within ones 'soul' because Scripture says...Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell (Matt. 10, 28)
It's the soul that needs the attention...

I would suggest that, as the scriptures teach, you try and avoid vain disputes that are not constructive and lead to nothing. Rather, may I encourage that if you agree that Ron Weinland is being used by God, that you communicate with each other privately and build one another up with what you hear preached.

You are correct in avoiding vain disputes!
But why communicate in 'private'?
Are we not all Children of God!
What exactly will that be of that '' will be 'preached''
A rise of some sort of 'New power' that will lead the people to whom?
Gods Word was not done in secret or private nor were the Apostles told to do such a thing!

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. (Hebrews 10:35)

You mustn’t confuse confidence with pride. I doubt anyone who solely trusts in the cross and the shed blood of Jesus would dare entertain pride. The two are like oil and water and will not mix. Do a word study in the New testament on "confidence" and "confident and see where the two will lead you. You will find no one in the New Testament being "confident in the Mosaic Law. You will find great confidence in the cross of Christ and His shed blood.

As for Helen's statement regarding Matthew 7:21, specifically Matthew 7:23
And then will I declare to them, I never knew you;depart from me, you workers of lawlessness. Now read I Timothy 1:9 which Paul wrote concerning the Mosaic Law:
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless ... When you place your complete faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus: the atonement of Christ and have confidence in his shed blood for the remission of sins, that faith is accounted to you for righteousness. The righteousness of Christ is imputed to you. Now, ask yourself, if I have the righteousness of God imputed to me through Christ, and it is He that now liveth in me, what businesses do I have serving a law (Mosaic Law) which was made, not for the righteous, but for the lawless? What an insult to the Spirit of Grace and likewise to the precious blood of Christ.

(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. (Romans 5:13) What is that saying? Go back to Jesus' statement concerning those who will come before Him: depart from me, you workers of lawlessness. If one chooses to adhere to the Law, sin will be imputed to them. Why? Why was Paul so upset with the Galatians? He said, Having begun in the Spirit (Law of the Spirit), are you now made perfect by the flesh (Mosaic Law). Question is, which will you follow, The Law of the Spirit or, The Law of Moses? The Law of the Spirit and the Law of Moses are two different things.

I close with this scripture, which has a two fold truth:
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;..(Romans 3:20-21)

Notice this last line: being witnessed by the law (Moses)and the prophets (Elijah);.. here are your Two Witnesses of Revelation, the same two who appeared on the mount of transfiguration in
Matthew 17:1-5.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Are there no more sermons after Jan 19 2008? I'm only seeing the Elders Pt1 as the last sermon on the COG site.

Thanks.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by rkay101]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think where RW has made a mistake was when he admitted that 'IF' this prophecy does not come true he will be a false prophet and that his congregation should still follow this type of teaching except to cut out this failed prophecy portion... Now if you 'know' that you are an end time prophet then there should be a no 'IF' especially when you have such a strong divinely given role for the end times.
I dont think any of the prophets big or small found in the bible even gave a thought to the possibility of what if I'm not? They were simply that person and they did not have to frustratingly navigate to find out their role from God. And they maintained a natural conversation with God to the end. You either have to be 100% sure or you are not the one. It's something that has to be within the person deep down to be bones. How he says that he is so confident, positive and sure already tells that it's a half n half prophecy. On one part it's God and on the other it's calculations, bible interpretations and analyzing the current world geo-politics...
However I think that this is not enough it has to be beyond these things. Now his approach that as these things come 'nearer' he too will gain more insight and more prophecy has either already failed or is beginning to fail..nothing new..nothing divinely inspired it's the same ol same ol story.
If this prophecy fails than it will take a tremendous moral (presuming sane) character to overcome to repent and ask for forgiveness. Things of spiritual matter is not a game or a pure business (contrary to popular belief) and sadly RW will have to wear nothing short but a literal sack cloth.

Top 10 Excuses (if prophecy fails):
1. "I'm a false prophet" - a common approach which will be greeted by shoulder shrugs
2. Plays the "Drama Queen" ( a good possibility) - goes on radio show and 'mentally breaks down' sobbing and crying...
3. It was just a test! - used all this as an elaborate game to show us how gullible people can be
4. God changed his mind/world turned to good therefore...
5. Ronald Weinland who?
6. [ ] - Disappears without a trace
7. I tried I failed...now Get Over It!!
8. A lying spirit tolled me/ God had sent me a strong delusion - a lot of these in the bible
9. Did I say 2008?
10. Praise God it all has happened how I said......Spiritually!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

I have been in this walk for thrity years and I have seen so many Ronald Weinland's rise up, create sensationalism, such as he is doing, set dates, and even say they were some great thing of God (prophet, etc.) and the times passed and the prophecies failed. Some did make excuses, some passed into the background and never were heard from again.

As for Weinland's revelations concerning the 7 Thunders, IF they were something that weren't already addressed in scripture, we might be inclined to listen. Unfortunately, all he has done is take Jesus' signs that He provided to his disciples during his earthly ministry concerning His return and the sign of the times, and, behold, now they have become the sealed seven thunders of Revelations, "unsealed" and given to Weinland.

How in the world his disciples can't determine this for themselves is beyond me. All I have to say is, don't lose sight of Ronald Weinland, indeed, the Lord is going to move upon this man, BUT not in the manner he has determined in his own heart.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I dont know alot about this weinland but i do know alot about bible prophesy. some of you mentioned the two witnesses being moses and elijah (or others), when the direct prophesies concerning moses and elijah halve already been fulfilled. Jesus saidthat if we would receive it that john the baptist was the elijah that was to come. and the prophesy of a prophet like unto moses that if we did not listen to him, we would be cut off, is fulfilled by Jesus. He is the only one whose whord that if you do not accept them, by so doing you have condemned yourself. as for predictions, there are certain chronological predictions that can be mapped out in the scripture concerning the revelations...however you yould have to know the exact date of the onset of the great tribulation in order to establish any accuracy. an example would be a world-wide , major catostrophic incident every six months, you know...like hail and fire mingled with blood fall from the sky and burn up all the green grass an a third of the trees... kinda like the california fires on a global scale. that is the first trumpet, being interpreted by theologeans (you know...the guys who think that they can read the bible better than the rest of us, just to know more than us, but not to live life any better than us) to be nuclear holocost...some old folks belive it the hand of God himself like the plagues of egypt. The truth is told to all today if you lean forward and listen real careful, i will give you the interpretation. we will see it when it happens and know exactly at that point....oh thats what God was showing old saint john. the key thing is to live right believing in God through his son Jesus our Lord ans Savior. If we are aalive when it happens, we will be ready to face it in faith and patience as it says in rev 13. if we dont live to see those days, then we will be ready to meet our maker, then. we are concerned about how the earth is to be destroyed or when but that is what my mentor taught me. if the end comes in 2008 or 5008 we have to realize the world ended for thousands on 09/11/01 and God help us all if we were one of those and our faith was wrapped up on knowing tomorrow, instead of living ou lives right today. each day the world ens for someone. on the day the world ends for you, will you be ready. Just repent and believ on the Lord Jesus and you, too, will be saved. amen

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
blah blah blah... people said the same thing about the year 2000... then is 6/6/06... who is this guy anyways? another prediction from a so-called christian... were all gonna die someday... why dont we make the best of it while we are here... i am a believer in christ but who says what the bible says is all true?

another end of the world prediction to add to the list...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
what i don't understand about all this end time prophecy is that in order for someones (whoever just pick) prophecy to happen you have to throw out all other religions on earth.

This is a good point. Why didn't anyone address it? (No one that I saw anyway)

What makes this prophecy anymore plausible than prophecies made by people in other religions? Why are you right and they are wrong?

This prophecy is based on the assumption that whatever relgion you follow is true, when you really have no proof of that at all.

top topics

join