It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 15

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Jdposey, believe what you'd like to, I'm done debating this, I'm not going to change your mind and you aren't going to change anyone's here that are set in their beliefs. I'm not 100% sure on lots of things, just a few days ago I was debating the same thing I'm getting riled up at you over. I've re-read much of the new testament and am now very firm where I stand on the matter of law and grace. That is all. Peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jnthemyst

Beloved, while I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I was constrained to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the holy ones.

Well, I hate to hear that Ronald Weinland has so persuasively convinced another sincere, truth seeking individual. If you are not grounded enough in the foundation of the faith, yes, men can be very convincing in their teaching. I would have at least had the hope that you were sober minded enough, or best said, I had hoped you weren't naive enough to buy into his proclamation of being One of the Two Witnesses. My question to you is, when Ronald Weinland's stature collapses and he is found to be just another man, where will you go from there?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I need a place to live, can I move in?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I just listened to Dec 29, 2007 sermon. I think you guys should listen to that sermon because it addresses the debates that will go on and on. Not just on here, but in everyday life.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

I don't know for sure if Weinland is one of two winesses or not..I'm not a member of his church. I do know that his teachings make more sense than any other preacher that I've ever listened to which are very many. Other preachers have told me things that left me pondering lots of things. His teachings answer all of questions. If he is proved to be a false prophet(which I'm doubting more and more), I will have much to consider...I will probably start reading more of Art Mokarow's literature as it makes more sense to me than traditional Christianty's does also. For those of you who are completely faithfull..I know I might not live into the new age because of not being 100% faithfull at this time, but I have to see what happens from February to April/May.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well, don't live in fear. Just always remember that salvation is simple, very simple and thanks be to God, that through Jesus Christ and His shed blood, he worked a work where the only requirement of men is to believe and they are forever sealed by the precious Holy Spirit. Paul couldn't stress enough the "simplicity" of the gospel. It only saddens me that men have complicated it so much, that now people are wandering in all directions, missing that simple fact.

I am confident that the Lord sees your sincerity and all you want is the truth, but remember, it begins at the foundation and what we build, or allow to built upon it, is what will be tested by fire.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

You see it as a want, or need of debate on my part, but in actuality what I am trying to convey in all these posts is the importance of what Jesus did for us. We can not phantom what pain and torture He went through on that cross, nor perceive what kind of love He must have had, not only for God but for us. Nor can we afford to bypass the importance and power of His blood.

Then to have someone like Ronald Weinland rise up, proclaim himself to be something God has not spoken him to be and then take the church (his flock) and lead them right smack back into the desert to wander in spiritual barrenness. That man has no regard for the precious blood of the lamb, none, whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Every generation for 2000+ years has predicted armageddon, even the last generation was positive (founding of Israel) the end was near. Now they are running out of time and waffling on the actual date of the return of israel, as it is specific that that is the beginning of the end.
I still don't see the temple rebuilt.

Mankind and all his works are flawed, corrupt, and sinful in nature, oh ye christians.
And the hand of man wrote the book you are quoting.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
I still don't see the temple rebuilt.

Exactly, but now you are hearing things from christians that only "one" block has to be laid. Then there are the fruitcakes claiming that it will be built in a day. If indeed it is a grand Temple than it would take many years and if thats the case how does this put Ron in the box seat for being a Witness ?.

I would think the only thing Ron is going to witness is himself getting old, people fobbing him off as a crank and he Witnessing his own death within 50 years without anything extra ordinary happening.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Marineone

I am not sure if I ever wanted to be a teacher. But I do tell people about what I have learned about God and what God has done for me and give thanks to him frequently when I feel happy and lucky and pray to him when I feel afraid. I am after all, human, and although I tried to do right and obey as many laws as possible, there are times I failed God, especially when it comes to lust and comfort - I am so used to having them that it was so hard trying to resist. Satan just gave me one of the bisggest tests recently by giving me opportunity to take a trip that would make me very happy but the trip was very expensive and I had to be in debt in order to go, but I wanted to enjoy so much, I chose to go and be in debt. I'm not sure if what I did was a sin of greed but I do feel guilty and feel I have let God down once again. But when I had money, I always give away to charity, and I have promised that after I repaid my debt, I would give to charity again.

I was a very sinful person from childhood to adulthood before I found my way back to God. After I found my way back to God, I tried to be better and always ask my conscience when doing things, but there are times when I failed. The tests I am sure I passed is of unconditional Love, compassion and humility. So I don't know...I just have to let God be the judge on whether I can earn salvation.

In the meantime, I want to do what is asked of a Christian, that is to tell others about what I have learned about God, how he has changed my heart and my life, and the blessings I felt I received from him. I don't dare to be the teacher so forgive me if I sounded like one.

I think I should be able to expect perfection on RW's part if he is indeed one of the witnesses God sent to us today. I expect him to follow gospel and not commit sins. Should I not expect that from him, if he is God-sent?

I understand going where God tells him to go. If that is the case, God must have a reason why He doesn't tell RW to go to the people of the churches yet. However, I remember someone posted a verse earlier from the bible, where it says that the two witnesses are not to be harmed so that they can do their job. So I wonder what's keeping RW from going to the people of the Church to tell them he's one of their last witnesses?

Like I said before, we are in a very confusing period where the truth is very hard to discern and I have asked God to forgive my doubting. And like I said, the truth will come out in the end. Meanwhile, I admit I am powerless and can only continue to pray and try to live the right ways.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Also, please keep the posts central on Ronald and not me. I will not answer anymore questions about myself. I am not an important person just a Christian like everyone else. Keep the discussion focused on Ronald as he is the one claiming to be God's witness.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Hello jnthemyst,

I read your posts but I never quite introduced myself to you. GodCalls meet jnthemyst, jnthemyst meet GodCalls... lol
I read your struggle with jdposey of which I even had when I thought I could clear our differences. Don't worry about anybody who doesn't get what your saying when they're told over and over. If you look back in the thread you will find each and every person who tried to point out SIMPLE passages from the Bible to clear things out. Did it work? Not really because they will see it as they want to see it. As for what Jesus Christ has to say on the topic in.... LUKE 10:25-28

And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him (Jesus Christ), saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?" He (Jesus Christ) said to him, "What is written in the Law? What is your reading of it?" So he answered and said, "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind," and "your neighbor as yourself." And He (Jesus Christ) said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."
Some people look at this and they say oh so all I have to do is to "just" LOVE my God with all my HEART, SOUL, STRENGTH, and my MIND. Many don't understand this though. How do we love with all our HEART, SOUL, STRENGTH and MIND?

with all your HEART:

If you LOVE GOD you will do it sincerely and honestly by not looking back at how you lived before (LUKE 9:61-62) and REPENT(Greek for change your ways) and strive to live God's Ways. (God Ways his Laws; the Word of God)

with all your SOUL:

Soul just means in Hebrew a living creature or something with life. So with all your life would mean... WITH ALL YOUR LIFE! Everything we do and think of should co-exist with God. What has been our only way to live like God wants us to live before Jesus Christ came to fulfill not destroy the Law? By his LAWS! The Word of God! Jesus Christ is the Word of God made manifest to show us what we should AIM for. Aim doesn't mean we'll do it perfectly like Jesus Christ did, NEVER! It means to earnestly try to LIVE his ways. If trying to live by God's Ways even by knowing you can't do it isn't LOVE what is? We tried and He saw our intentions. Giving up on GOD'S LAW is giving up on GOD! The LOVE of God comes from US KNOWING you CAN'T do it perfectly because we HAVE SIN and WE ARE OF THE FLESH and we are dead in Sin. We have life IN Jesus Christ, the WORD OF GOD! IN the WORD OF GOD which is IN God's Laws. How are you in God's Law? By honestly seeking to be IN God, with all your soul (LIFE) not disobeying ( by breaking His Laws) God and LIVING IN JESUS CHRIST, which is the only WAY to reach GOD the FATHER because Jesus Christ is IN God. We are DEAD IN SIN but LIVE IN JESUS CHRIST. [The Son of God = The Word of God (Revelation 19:13) ]

with all your STRENGTH:

With LIFE we have strength and with STRENGTH we accomplish everything we do in LIFE. Love your God with ALL your strength would mean that everything we do, be FROM(from his LAWS) and for(He accepts only HIS ways, not ours) GOD. The only thing we could meditate on, as to learn how to do what's right by God, is by the LAWS and BY Jesus Christ (SAVIOR) because we can not do it perfectly because we are FLESH and we DIE when we Sin. JESUS CHRIST died for our Sins and THUS WE ONLY HAVE LIFE through Jesus. So what we should be focused on is using all our strength to do what is right by God. The only explanation or Ways we've had to follow God all these generations are by the Laws God set out for us in His Word. We are to live by them with no exception because we are to SHOW THE STRONG INTEREST we have of BEING how GOD wants us to be by trying to live by God's Laws but now IN Jesus Christ our Messiah and mediator; our ONLY WAY to LIFE.

continued on my next post.....

[edit on 20-1-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
continued from my last post....

with all your Mind:

Everything we can think of needs to agree with the mind of God. I think we know by now what that means… God’s LAWS! Jesus Christ came to fulfill… GOD’S LAWS so we would finally have SALVATION from DEATH because we Die in SIN but HAVE LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST = THE WORD OF GOD! We wouldn’t die if we weren’t capable of Sinning and lived according to GOD'S WAYS (GOD'S LAWS). That’s WHY JESUS CHRIST came to be our ONLY hope, and the one we should hold on to and FOLLOW because HE gave us LIFE from God.

To further expound and finish my post I’d like to point out (LUKE 14:27-30)

Jesus Said “And whoever does not bear his own cross and come after Me cannot be my disciple. “For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it- “lest after he had laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see will begin to mock him, saying, “This man began to build and was not able to finish.”

Those who want to build a tower (spiritual forte) have to know the cost. How does one pay to build this “tower” if one doesn’t have enough “money”? If this tower is important to us we will listen to the master planner (Jesus Christ) who shows us that we can't build and finish it alone. You have to lay the foundation WHEN you have enough for the cost. We now have enough to build it because Jesus Christ fills the empty gap (that was never going to be filled because of our SIN) and we now have access to God the Father. We can build and demonstrate our willingness for knowledge that we can never reach without Jesus Christ. We need to build IN Him and we can’t build in Sin but we can in righteous conduct towards others and towards God by showing our respect to his Laws.

This posting is directed solely to help out and inspire those who are trying to understand, who understand, or are confused on which way is true. Hope this helps!

May the grace of God be with you all.

Peace and understanding to all fellow disciples of Jesus Christ, for I am but a disciple and learning, not teaching, but helping.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I feel inclined to explain to people things they don't understand, but also knowing that they will not understand until God calls them to understand, this stops me from wanting to explain.

However, the temple was once something I thought was a very important part of these things. In a physical sense is how we can relate to most things because we don't understand all the spiritual things in the Bible. The temple is symbolic of God's little persecuted church. In 94 the church was scattered (not one stone left upon the other). Simple.

Proverbs 12:15 "The way of a fool seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice"
Proverbs 13:10 "Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice"

And my favorite: Proverbs 14:9 "Foos mock at making amends for sin, but goodwill is found among the upright."

and this is directed at you but in general. When God calls people, their minds open to the truth and suddenly when they tell others about this it flows. It's not forced but comes purly from the heart.

You can't judge people for believing in things. There is only 1 right way to God and everyone seems to be right.
I'm listening to RW but I'm following God and I'm reading HIS Word.

If you haven't read the books - read them, they were what made the bible so understanding for me and probably many others in here.

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123glory
... just a Christian like everyone else.

I didn't know, there were 6.5 billions Christians on earth.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

I have to say, from reading what you posted, you are very skilled in the doctrine of Weinland. I think if everyone will back track, before they were captivated by Mr. Weinland, they would discover that they were, as if a blank audio tape, upon which have been recorded the teachings of your leader. You assume you are justifying scripture in your lengthy post, when in actuality, you are, as it were, a "recording" of Mr.Weinland's teachings, played out word for word, as you have learned and been taught by him.

If these things were as you lay out, they would be clearly printed in black and white within scripture, easily seen to the eye of the reader. But they are not, without your having to swerve here and there to justify. It has nothing to do with spirituality. The Gospel of Christ is simple.

I know there isn't anything I can say that will spark a certain eye opening truth. Everyone seems to be very well indoctrinated. What I do know, Jesus commissioned his disciples to Preach the Gospel, not to Preach the Law. Nor did He say to Preach The Gospel mixed with the Law.

I think if you read I Timothy 1:1-20, arriving at Verse 20, I think Paul's feelings and actions would support the final outcome.

I just add this as and edit note: Sincerely, this time I will leave you to yourselves and not post on this thread again.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Thank you very much JDPOSEY. You've been so nice to me. It's really nice how you say that RW is the one who said what I wrote when indeed it wasn't. Well there's nothing more to tell you because you haven't been reading or listening to the same material I have, because if you did, no where does it say what I said. I don't want to debate, I'm tired... Leave me be and I'll leave you be also, ok? I don't want to quarrel. I know you might post back to me, if you do, just make it so that it can be our last talk about THIS subject. Have a wonderful day!

Need I remind you my posts aren't for you? My last time saying this to you, we've only really talked twice. This being my third and last. You can count on it.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anticipation of Peace

Hello Anticipation of Peace,

UUUM was that post intended for muah?

Anyway nice to meet you, I'm in truth my friend, I have been for three months so far. I write so that THOSE WHO HAVE ears, let them hear. I don't write for those who don't understand, but those who do, who are being awakened, who have ears. Look back in the whole thread, my friend and read what I have written. For I too have read RW books, sermons, as well as the books Herbert W. Armstrong wrote and his sermons also. We need to be bold where we stand. (In Jesus Christ and God) We can't have fear of speaking what we know cause we're afraid of their reaction. We need to warn those who are in confusion. You know? If they don't listen and you sense it's not going anywhere, then you stop because God clearly is not calling them. I wrote this the first time I joined this thread. That's why my name is GodCalls because he does the calling not me.

How does one listen to advice if no one is talking? (Proverb 12:15) Someone needs to talk (those who understand) and someone needs to or can listen (those who don't understand).
I mentioned I am a disciple also, not teaching but helping. That was at the end of my post.

Uuuuum I don't know if that was for me, cause I was just writing what I had read, that's all. To help those who have ears and listen. If I didn't speak at all then how would I know who is with or not with me? You no what I mean?
(Who rolls with me)

Well, anyways welcome to the thread!
I have a question for you, if I may ask, do you see what WeAreOne, MarineOne, TruthSeekers etc... see? Because I am seeing that same exact thing they're seeing. I was guilty of sleeping but I have been awake for three months 1/2 now because God mercifully woke me up from the lies and deception that covers the whole vicinity of this world, especially inside the church.

Hope this clears up the misunderstanding! If there was any...

Peace and understanding to all.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello GodCalls.

No, that post wasn't for you. It was for the one's who were talking about the temple being built in the physical sense. I have been awakened for a little over a month and reading and finding more things out. Yes, I am on the same mind set as you and the others. I've been in contact with marineone and so has my husband. I'm pleased to meet you and it's nice having a few people around to talk to who understand and don't want to constantly fight and argue about things.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. And as interesting as this forum has been, I'm not sure I want to continue with it at this time due to many reasons - i.e. I have lots of work to do and learning to continue.

However, we welcome the company so drop me a line if you'd like. I always seem to have questions and could use all the support I can get.

[email protected]

God Bless!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I ran into his website about a month ago and ordered his books and read the books. I am not a religious person simply because religion is why the world is the way it is now. I dont want to be caught up in the big whirl wind of whos right and wrong. A part of me wants to believe in god and jesus, but another part of me doesnt want to deal with the whole religion aspect of it. All I know is that if his prophecies do come true and the U.S. does get nuked, and if europe becomes the head hancho, and if russia and china form an alliance I am definatley listening to this guy because he did predict it and thats all the proof I need to start believing in god and follow what god wants me to do. Like I said before I dont want to be in a religion, but if these prophecies come true I will follow what god wants because I do want to live in the new age of where there is no lies and no deciet and where everyone can agree.

new topics

top topics

join