It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

site credability

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
perhaps there are many people who'll not contribute to this site anything of ultimate consequence for fear of legal reprocussions or worse...before i post anything here i need to know what is safe to divulge as pertaining to the e.t. phenomena...why willingly slip a noose around one's neck? if this request for help in safeguarding my EVERYTHING is considered unimportant why would i take anything offered herein seriously & additionally, in my opinion, this warrants tremendous suspition as to what this site is really all about...please post

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If you have information pertaining to anything about ufo's, aliens, etc. This is THE best place to be heard. The site will protect your privacy so no worries.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

Privacy Policy

There's an option there to send an email to staff for further info/clarification if needed.

Settle in, get comfy, and once you're confident -

OUT WITH IT. We're waiting...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thanks. I now know how the site works at a fundamental level. If more comes of this, I'll not forget your help. Respectfully Anonymous

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If this is ISSAAC/Carot maker are you gonna finally come clean about the drone hoax then..now that moneys being made from your creation
Joking..
Am I?? lol

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

p.s., i was glad to learn that you had not responded to the post with the young girl with the video footage & also that you've appearantly earned many pionts...seems to indicate your level of conscientiousness & is reassuring to me...again thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
As long as your past screen name isn't I am Sam, you have nothing to worry about! Your method of speaking is familiar to me, we shall be friends.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Don't put a whole lot of stock in the whole points thing. All that means is I've been here long enough to accrue them and don't spend many.

Points are a baaaad way to make a much of a determination about anyone here.

Just a heads-up.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Another anon? We're not about to get another SERPO story are we?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

Hey again emanresui, I just posted a reply on your other thread. You are wise to be cautious ... let's face it we none of us know who we are speaking to out there. But be assured there are some good and genuine people at ATS. You'll recognize them when they cross your path

Of course it's your choice but if you need a friendly ear you can u2u me or email me;

[email protected]

If you want some background about me you can read my profile and threads here at ATS. Just click on my name beside this post for the link.

Also,

www.freewebs.com/woodwytchsanctuary

Woody.

new topics

top topics

join