It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Trainer Of 9/11 Hijackers a CIA Informant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think Bush being informed of 9-11 is a joke, too.... He can't even read a book right side up! "I hear there's rumors on the internets."

Prisonplanet=fearmongering=no better than the govt itsself

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well, here's how it went.

Someone gave me a link to PP.
Went to the site, saw the story, then checked the different linked sources.

I found the original story to be a bit "tabloid" but as I had got the original story from there, posted that as the link.

Also did some checking on Zaman, which it seems is owned indirectly by an islamic scholar who's also something of a "philosopher"
Also checked what Paul Thompson was saying and he seems a credible source - a lot of 9/11 info has come from him, either directly or indirectly.

The Times link doesn't name al-sakka as a cia agent, but that's hardly surprising as the paper is owned by rupert murdoch.

So after weighing the evidence for the pro's and cons of credibility, I decided the story was worth posting.

One last word on PP - it can be sensationalist, but there is usually more than a kernel of truth if you're prepared to dig a little.
In this case Paul thompson and Zaman pretty much verified the substance of the PP article.
I'd trust it about as much as I'd trust any TV news story - check the details and find the spin, then check again.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

al-Sakka may have indeed bumped elbows with a number of the hijackers,

keep in mind there were two classes or sets of radical militants
that took control of the 4 commercial airliners on that 9-11 day.

one set of Zealots/radicals were the 2 man teams that would commandeer
the aircrafts & pilot them into the targets...
there were 8 of them originally.

another set of radical/militants were the teams of 3 persons for each aircraft, who were the strong arms needed to Insure a takeover of the aircraft...to be commandeered by the 2 man leader/pilot teams
these 3 man teams were called into action in just days before the operation & had no part in the long term planning or anything else
...these 3 person teams were just foot-soldiers following order.

what also makes his story believeable is that his journeys through
Turkey to reach the Pakistan training camps, (the ones relocated from
Afghanistan), support the idea that these low level 'soldiers' most
likely trained in seizing aircrafts/commiting hijackings in the mock up
simulations that the USA intel tells us about thru the captured videos
of 'terrorist training camps'....

this is not a claim that he aided the leaders of the 9-11 plot
and helped the zealot pilots who commandeered the 4 ea aircraft on 9-11

he bumped elbows with some of the grunts who went to training camps in pakistan........................ yawn

[edit on 28-11-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What is a credible or reliable source anyways?

In our days, I don't think that really exists anymore.
Whether it's government, media, personal etc, no source can ever be 100% credible due to the fact that we don't really know if the person writing or posting the information may be following specific orders from someone else.

I say, you be the judge. What's the use of trying to prove something is credible or not, its a waste of time. Instead view the information presented, research yourselves and come to your own conclusions.

I personally don't care if it is real or not and I also believe that credible sources today are almost obsolete. We have been fed so much Bull, that we now question everything. On one side that's a good thing because it allows people to search for answers on their own, but on the other hand, who can you really trust?

Think about it
Do you own research
Don't waste your time listening to others trying to debunk

You have the right to believe what ever it is you want, credible or not, you be the judge. But for the love of God, stop arguing about it, you're wasting valuable e-paper.

Peace.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Drewdatt]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry anything that is attributed to Snake Oil Salesman / Preacher Alex Jones goes straight into my garbage bin.

Guy is a fraud.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Prisonplanet=fearmongering=no better than the govt itsself

Prison plant has some info that is good and some that is bad.

one of the worst was when they were trying make an arrest (which happened to be a white officer and a black girl) seem like A/ martial law
B/ A poor decison, plus one that was racially motivated

however prison planet has many reporters, it has many authors and i can tell you that they do have some good story's as well. And A.J bring's some good interviews as well.

watch the Aaron Russon interviews, they are some of the best, and add credibility since Aaron had won an emmy, a tony, and what ever else.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Novus,

I am in agreement with you. These attacks were planned waaaaaay before Bushtool became president. I also believe this atrocity was partially designed as a massive distraction for the election theft which is why its full of holes. While we ponder all the possibilities and theories we forget about the election theft (in an elite theory anyway).

So arrogance becomes our ally!

In my opinion 9/11 was simply something that happened during his stolen term and nothing more....Possibly his father BigBushTool had some 9/11 planning suggestions.

JMO

[edit on 28-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

I'm pretty sure Bush Sr. had something to do with it. He seems more in bed with "them" than W. does.

But I don't think the election fraud is as big a deal in the "conspiracy world" because Al Gore is a puppet too. It wouldn't have been much different.

I do agree with you though that 9/11 served as some sort of distraction, and I do believe that there are intentional holes in the story. I believe they anticipated a "9/11 truth movement" and could use that to further this domestic terrorism threat which will lead to a crack down on the Internet, freedom of speech, right to petition and protest, and eventually imposing Martial Law.

That's a lot of speculation, but it seems to all follow a nice path.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Do we really need more evidence that it was an inside job? How are these people still in power?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hello all. Thanks for sharing.

[color=#484644] Joomla template

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
it sounds interesting
[color=#484644] Joomla template

[edit on 2-6-2009 by dorita234]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by dorita234]

top topics

<< 1   >>