It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need an answer about a dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They say the dead will come to you in dreams, well someone came to me in a dream, an old flame whom i havent seen or heard of for many years.

He was standoffish in the dream and came to rescue my husband
with some type of project on the house, which wasnt the house, we were all sleeping outside ??? Anyway, he showed me pictures of where he lived, very green grass, beautiful landscape and he said he had moved to Texas.

My question is: Could he be dead? Was this a visit from beyond? Or could it just be a normal everyday silly dream?

Is there a website listing dead people? Now i'm curious!!

Any input would be appreciated!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
i think certain dreams have certain moral and supernatural understanding that you dont usually have. i think this dream, though, was just a regular old mind-still-racing-before-you-went-to-sleep dream. i doubt your old friend is dead, although, i could be totally off and that was a spirituallly fulfilling, dead-person-cometh dream and its also telling you something about your house.

i really do try to be helpful but as i reread my post i get a sense of sarcasm. i am not trying to do this, i do not explain things well.

in the Bible, a Pharoh had dreams, and Joseph (through God) told what they meant. these things did come to pass, great harvests followed by famine. I'm not saying one of us is wrong, im just saying i doubt your dream was spiritual.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Seven years of house repairs are on the way.

Years of working, endless paint, no time to play.

Your cards will boom, there won't be room.

To store the surplus crap you buy.

After that your husband dosen't look so right.

DG's luck will change for the best over night.

Monkey and the furry dream coat!!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well folks, thank you for your interpretations!!

Chickey, yours is very intriguing!! Hmmm.... I guess i will have to wait and see.

BTW, i like the quatrain stuff- brilliant.

Chickey, you psychic?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
To dgtempe,

'If' your old flame was dead in your dream. It seems he has come to protect you. Maybe for you to alert your husband to a problem that may be lingering, within your house. IE- wiring, or to check the flue in the fireplace (if you have one). You saw no house and were all sleeping outside. Would this indicate what's to come, if you fail to pay attention to this lucid dream? The pictures he showed you could be that of a cemetery somewhere in Texas.

Maybe you could check the Texas Newspapers Obituaries online?

P.S. I don't want to scare you, but maybe your husband should check some of these things. Especially the furnace to rule-out the possibility of carbon monoxide poisoning. We had that one time and it almost killed us!
You might want to check on the background of your home, like who built it or wired it. Who lived there before you and his occupation? Was this person a professional? Or a Fly-By-Night carpenter/electrician wanna be?

It's probably just a silly dream, but it doesn't hurt to check things out.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well, i know now he's alive. I checked at a registry online and he's alive and kicking.
So, since he's alive, i dont know what the meaning of the dream was. When he told me i'll see you again, it meant after death.

I never think of him nor do i ever have any desire to see the sleezy little oil peddler posing as a telephone company supervisor. The little turd was very attracted to me and i to him, but only physical. There was nothing ever there in common.
That seems to be the type i attract.

Pssssst, mira! mira! ven aca! :shk: Disgusting!

Anyway, i still dont know and maybe i shouldnt care.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
To dgtempe,

Just ignore my post then ok?:w:

But if you ever want to check out to see if anyone has Kicked-The-Bucket or Bit- the- Big- One! LOL

Check out the Social Security Death Index.....

ssdi.rootsweb.com...

Glad the sleezy little oil peddler posing as a telephone company supervisor
is ok tho. lol

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well folks, thank you for your interpretations!!

Chickey, yours is very intriguing!! Hmmm.... I guess i will have to wait and see.

BTW, i like the quatrain stuff- brilliant.

Chickey, you psychic?

NO!

Crazy errr yeah. I was just ripping off the words from Joseph when he reads the pharohs dream, with a few minor changes... Just for you!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think you need to come to grips with your subconscious, DJ. The message is there, it is speaking to you, reaching out, begging to be heard. Listen.

I can't tell you what it means. I can tell you that you have choices. You even have choices in how you might interpret the dream. All of this is healthy and normal. For example the nocturnal visitor may be a form of guidance regarding your own destiny, the relationship you have with your husband, or the path you chose regarding past relationships.

The individual that manifested itself is highly significant. How lucid was the visage? In Color? How animated? Were you particularly impressed by any facial expressions, gestures, mannerisms, clothing, time/setting, etc.? All of these variables will help you place and assemble pieces of your puzzle into a visual story with a given dynamic and discernment. Also - how confident are you in remembering what happened in the dream? Can you replay it in your mind even now, almost like a video? Or is it rather foggy, rapidly fading upon awakening? Also;

Don't read too much into the "topology" of the individual. I.e., there may be less that ties the specific circumstances of your past with this person than with the 'message' he may be carrying to you.

Also - if I'm not mistaken, your avatar in recent postings was one of the quite beautiful and exotic Natalie Wood, was it not?

If you check, I think you'll find you had your dream on the anniversary of her death in 1981 - or close anyway. It may mean nothing. Or...

Best wishes, my dear...

[edit on 11/30/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Outrageo,

Thank you for analyzing my dream and helping me interpret it. Also got the u2u. Thank you.
I'm going to go over everything you said and analyze the whole thing tomorrow, there's an awful lot there i have to put together.

People have always said i resemble Natalie, and i liked her, so i use her images a lot. Isnt it coincidental that the anniversary of her death was recent? Also her husband has the same birthday, month and day, as me.
He's much older LOL. Anyway thank you very much for thinking of ways i can interpret this dream. It was very vivid, colorful, and the guy in the dream was nasty in the dream as he was in real life. I started the thread because i thought he was dead, but i found out he is not dead.

Thanks much.

new topics

top topics

join