It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He thinks he's an alien (i think)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by justnotsure
My husband has a drinking problem. He has for a long time. It runs in his family. He did the normal partying as a teenager, he's always drank beers and other things at home, we go out every once in a while, and he drinks Vodka (mixed with something) every single day, sometimes starting at 10 in the morning. Sometimes later in the afternoon, but it's every day. I know he's had a few drinks today, but doesn't seem out of the ordinary. I am so worried about him.
[edit on 27-11-2007 by justnotsure]

Uhm, this is the problem right there. He's an alcoholic.

My father and step-father are both alcoholics. My best friend's mother is an alcoholic -- she just passed away due to her drinking. I have seen a lot of this kind of behavior.

There are some people that are known as functioning alcoholics. Both my father and step-father are like this. But my father has episodes just like this... or used to until he stopped drinking.

Anyway, to make a long story short, it's the alcohol. He needs help, maybe an intervention. My father would act the same way -- fine one minute, nearly suicidal the next. He would wake up in the middle of the night to drink, then drink for breakfast and all throughout the day.

Get him professional help immediately.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Where is he at this moment? If I were in this situation, the last place I'd be is on a speculative website asking if we think he's an alien.

I really do feel sorry for your situation. It seems like he really needs to see someone. . BUT your train of thought and actions seem a little odd. Excuse me for my skepticism, but we have been duped by stories before. . .

Thank you and I understand.... at this moment he's in bed. Like I said I understand about some being skeptic, but I only wish this wasn't happening, or that he wasn't going through whatever this is.
He does need to see someone, but won't

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok, Can you get on aim? I have some things that are private to say.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Perhaps...but a marital counselor will give one spouse more ammunition if the other spouse isn't being reasonable.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uhmari
Just, is it possible you can get him on to aol instant messanger, "now" so i can talk to him?

I believe i can help.

AIM : Uhmari333

Many, many thanks... but I don't know how he would react if he knew I posted this. We are close, and he's not normally an emotional person, I don't want to break his trust... I just don't know what to do so that's why I posted here.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
As a friend, I kindly request a live chat with you, Please, I can help alot, Please allow me to help. I want to.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Uhmari just got done posting a very low-credibilty, proofless thread, (s)he's the last person I'd be trusting in a time like this.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Jim_Kraken]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I agree with some of the others. Sounds like he needs professional help, not a conspiracy message board. I dont think there is any real conspiracy here...he just needs help.

Im curious. This is your first post here.....how did you come to find this site to post this?

Anyways, best of luck to him.......and you. I hope he gets the help he needs!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
Uhmari just got done posting a very low-credibilty, proofless thread, (s)he's the last person I'd be trusting in a time like this.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Jim_Kraken]

Now is not the time, she is in tears.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar
justnotsure

I don't know how old your husband is but he may be going through the so called "mid-life crisis." The whole event is usually typified by feelings of "not-belonging", "boredom" with the mundane and intense depression. So, his feeling like an alien may just be metaphor for what is actually going on. The alcohol certainly dosen't help the problem. I would suggest trying to help him see that he needs to talk to someone - someone he dosen't rely on for emotional/psychic support (you.) He'd hopefully feel less threatened. If he feels like persuing his feelings of being an alien i'd certainly contact a therapist who works with contactees.

Wish you the best through this trying time.

[edit on 27/11/07 by WickedStar]

Thank you so so much for your reply............ I think this sounds like what's really going on. Even though I'm unsure as to the reality of aliens - again, I'm not closed minded and I certainly don't mock those who do believe - I'm just personally unsure and don't have a HUGE interest in this -- so even though I'm personally unsure, I know that he does believe in them and has a big interest in them, so at the time I didn't mock him (not that I ever would) or belittle him or say hunny, no you're just depressed, but again, what you said sounds alot like what's going on here. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
He could be having a spiritual crisis. It feels like turmoil inside of you but it's really a battle. It's like the fight or flight instinct that never goes away. My advice would be to contact your pastor for assistance. Ask him if he has ever repented for his sins. If he has not then maybe it's time. He will have to bring this repentance from the heart and soul.

This is my first guess but it could be something at his work. The symptoms you mentions sound like a spiritual crisis.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

this is the problem right there. He's an alcoholic.

Get him professional help immediately.

You're right, thank you for your reply.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Just, Listen...

I am sure, he is not human, that is to say, his soul is not. I believe that he has had contact with them, please, allow me to help, this is a very delicate situation.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
reply to post by Bunch

Perhaps...but a marital counselor will give one spouse more ammunition if the other spouse isn't being reasonable.

True.... Thank you. I may need one!!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I agree with some of the others. Sounds like he needs professional help, not a conspiracy message board. I dont think there is any real conspiracy here...he just needs help.

Im curious. This is your first post here.....how did you come to find this site to post this?

Anyways, best of luck to him.......and you. I hope he gets the help he needs!

MANY thanks!!.......... actually he's been a member of ATS for a long time..... I know that people can view new/recent posts and I'm actually pretty afraid that he's see this
I'm NOT afraid of him.... he doesn't have a temper and is not the least bit violent, I just don't want to embarrass him or feel like he can't trust me.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Listen, Please.

You need to be supportive of him, do not claim to know if he is or is not one thing or the other, this will cause division. Let him know you love him, and be with him all the way through. His desire to leave, is the primary trait of a reincarnated soul, They are being called, Called by the races that came here with them, They will come for him, who ever's species he belongs to, In time, we / they will all be called for a great act.

We were sent here to raise this planets awareness of all things, most importantly however, the truth.

He has the power to end his suffering, but must be taught to do so, this is something i can help with, but it will take time to learn. TO MANY people are fast to blame it on drugs or liq / alch. Sudden chances are not from drugs or alch / liq. for this reason i believe he is infact, in some way in touch with one race or the other. Support him, and tell him over and over how you are there for him, and how you love him, Get him to tell you what he thinks or feels, It will help him heal his pain, when he has someone he trusts, he can let the built up energy out, this will prevent anything rash, or attempts to end his life.

This is a very serious matter, but the greatest and easiest way to cure it, simply is with your love. the beings he has contact with, has he told you who or what they are? If you can find out for me, i can assist with more info on how to approach it.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Removed, Double post.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Uhmari]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by justnotsure

Well, you didnt disclose any identifying information, so I think yall are both in the clear!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uhmari

Now is not the time, she is in tears.

Be careful of this Uhmari character. I think this is the same person that was telling us that the Bakersfield Triangle UFO was "Arcturian" and that they knew all about how their spaceships work...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Not acceptable!

What you think it gives you the right to attack a fellow member!?

Please we don't need that here, if you like to run gossip make your own website, here we respect each other even if we don't agree with whoever and attacking the credibility of a member is childish and unnecessary.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join