It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to all haters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
kill yourself.

commit suicide.

take your life.

jump under a train.

your lives are worthless and you serve no other purpose in life, other than to annoy, irritate, and instigate. and i place all the emphasis in the world on your lives are worthless. i mean, your lives suck. all you guys do is just sit back and see how bad your life sucks. after you realize how much of a loser you really are, you gather up all your anger, frustration, bitterness, hatred, and discontent and hate on ppl. one question. why is it that ppl who's lives are screwed up the most have something negative to say to you? every hater i've ever came across, had the most f'd up lives in the world. this is how it's been for me from offline and now to online. one hater on here (he knows who he is) had a lot of slick
to say a couple days ago. that's fine and dandy. but then when i read about how bad his life sucks, i was just like damn. it further confirmed that ppl who are haters, have miserable lives.

but haters, hate on. cuz all you do is motivate me even harder to piss you off. to everybody: haters are your biggest fans. why? cuz you're on their minds 24/7. their eyes burn with discontent cause their lives are a never ending 360 of pure bitterness. but again, hate on.

haters

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm not a hater, I'm a lover!

Haters hate, lovers Love.

I like your signature, my Lord.

Why don't you share some of your rap on a podcast and then teach me how to listen to one (a podcast that is)

IA

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
that wasn't one of my raps. but i have several you might like. and never a podcast. i'll type em to you and let you read em.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Hehehehe, You're funny! I have decided after reading all you said concerning this thorn in your side, that you, hate, haters! Sort of a double standard, don't ya think?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I agree with you dude, there's a lot of haters where I live and they freakin' piss me off. Funny thing is most of the haters are people who aren't worth a damn. Jealous bastards.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Exactly!

I don't waste my breath with them.

They're not worth the powder to blow to hell.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Duck, trust me, I've had more than a few "run-ins" with these people. The worst ones are the people who you think are your "friends," then they talk all kinds of smack and spread rumors about you. :shk:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
People can say what ever it is they want, but it is you that alows acceptance or rejection of any thing put in your path.

If you percieve people pile negitives upon you, maybe you need a more objective view.

Anything can be percieved as a negitive or a postive depending upon what it is you wish to percieve it as.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yup...
They put one hand out to shake yours, while the other is hidden behind their backs holding a knife.

For the most part, I'm pretty good at sizing people up. If I come across any haters that I thought were friends, it's because I let my guard down somewhere along the way.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

So what your saying is people spreading malicious lies about you can be perceived as a positive? WTF?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

So what your saying is people spreading malicious lies about you can be perceived as a positive? WTF?

If I am your friend. I should know you. I'd hope you have friends that could say they know you, at least a little. If someone was talking smack about you, and I were your friend, I'd know their game and lies, and I would see clearly who is the faulty one.

Even if I am not your friend, but I am of some amount not a brainless follower who believes anything anyone says, and I'd hope this board would have a couple at least of those type people, I'd already know the games people play.

I percieve what others say about you the way I will. All others percieve what others say as they will.

Sure is a positive for me, a stranger to say, hey they're talking about jack, maybe I should see what's making people talk about jack.

There's no negitive press.

You are here to have your words read. If others are giving you crap for it, it is their game, but you can benifit as more people will read your words.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dude, i ain't talking about this website, I'm talking about real life.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

but it is when you let the smack talkers get you to start running around and playing their game that you let them win.

There is no winning for you in their game. They win by getting you to play it. Always.

And by running around you end up looking like the fool.

So call me and idiot, say I have unpaid bills, it's all good. At least your talking about me, and that's only because no one talk to you.

See what I am saying?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess in a way I could see what you mean.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

are you being sarcastic?

cos your showing a hell of alot of hate yourself.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Dude, i ain't talking about this website, I'm talking about real life.

Alrighty then.

Your in your car. Someone cuts you off, gives you the finger and calls you a name.

You percieve this one is throwing hate and negitivity upon you. You let it effect your day. Your percepiton of the events are not the reality. What else might one percieve?

Maybe that dude's dog just died and the wife called him at work saying she's been sleeping with his best friend and that she's leaving with his best friend and their bank accounts.

That poor bastard needs a little pitty. He's so far worst off then you. It's understandable with as much crap as just was spit in his face and him being a weak person to begin with he'd take it out on everyone else besides where that focus belongs on himself.

That poor bastard and you just called him an asswhole.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

blah. haters are losers. nobody likes losers. that's why people talk bad about them.

it's just amazing. their lives are horrible. but yet they somehow mangage to muster up the audacity to talk crap about other people's lives. but hey...to each his own.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
moreover some big dumb jurk is making you feel small at a party, and you think what a big dumb jurk to make me feel small. You choose to feel small.

Maybe that poor bastards been beatten with words and fists at his home all his life, and his life is far worst then yours, and you're about to slice his tires in the dark.

Only after we step outside our little worlds we create within our own minds, can we see objectivly enough to make better choices with our perceptions of the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
reply to post by welivefortheson

blah. haters are losers. nobody likes losers. that's why people talk bad about them.

You by calling "haters" "losers" are being a hater. Doesn't that make you a loser?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

no because i "hate" on people when i get a legitimate reason to get pissed off at them. not because i'm petty enough to get pissed off at people because my life is sucking so bad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join