It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to all haters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
reply to post by Incarnated

no because i "hate" on people when i get a legitimate reason to get pissed off at them. not because i'm petty enough to get pissed off at people because my life is sucking so bad.

ah! so says you, but for what reason do they hate? You don't know. You assume you know.

Hate is Hate is Hate. If you hate then by your own definement you're a loser.

I however am not calling you a loser. Though I don't think it right you would call yourself such a thing.

STOP HATING YOURSELF

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
lol...ok check this out

typical hater scenario:

guy enters party. starts mingling with all the ladies. all the ladies are very rececptive to him. why? because he's a player.

some other guys are just standing there observing his interaction with the ladies. all of them are like..ha ha dudes a chump..those girls don't really like him..he thinks he's such a player..well he's not..we're the real players.

guy who's mingling with the ladies proceeds to walk out the party with one of them.

the other guys watch in extreme discontent as they walk off. they still continue to say..well he's not a player..he's a fake player.

in reality those guys ^^^^ are player haters.

but let's play your game here. maybe these guys really are players..and maybe they have a legitimate reason to label that guy a fake player.

but at the same time the guy just did what a real player does which is chat it up with ladies..and leave with one. however, that guy could still be a fake player. but at that instant he wasn't one. those other guys were. but again, those other guys could very well be real players.

so if at that night that guy who could very well be fake player did what a real player does that makes him a player. and again those other guys could be players as well. so let's just say they're all players.

so..if a player hates a player..then that doesn't make the guy who left with the lady a faker.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well reasoned, Incarnated. Everything is relative. For every A-hole there is an equal and opposite A-hole.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Great post, LI. I think I'm starting to see what you're getting at, but there's still a bit of a culture gap. Could you define the difference between a fake player and a real player? Seems to me that if the man left with the lady he wanted, he's real enough right? Or is it that on any given night, the guys that hit are the real players, and the ones that don’t the fake? Oh wait, I get it. You’re having us on aren’t you?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

such terms as Player and Lady are relitive, in this world.

I found a piece of wood with a knot hole big enough for 3 fingers. That wasn't a lady. I found a 77 camaro with a tail pipe as big as two bannanas. That wasn't a lady. I found a apple pie all warm and sticky with a hole in the top all steamy and most. That wasn't a lady.

Point! Not everything you can stick something in is a lady.

There were two guys in the bathroom, one turns and says he likes to play baseball, and the other says that he likes to play chess, they argued what was really playing and what wasn't. Nothing was proven so they chose to just see who could shoot their piss the most far. You know who won?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I sleep with my woman every night. I have someone there any time I need a soft touch. She loves me so much.

Point: there's alot of players in the world, but I am a winner.

The one with the real lady wins.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

You’re having us on aren’t you?

what? rephrase.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why can't we all just get along???

LOL

I am beginning to really enjoy BTS. It took me a year and a half.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

Originally posted by resistor

You’re having us on aren’t you?

what? rephrase.

You're having us on aren't you = you must be joking.

He is saying you must be joking.

"Having us on" telling us a tale to story to lead a group down a road jokingly.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

oh. no i'm not having you guys on.

here's a better example.

let's say i'm a 9th degree black belt in kung pow.

some random guy enters my dojo talking about "you have no skills i could take you yadda yadda your skills are
(hating in its purest form)

me:what do you train in?

random guy: it dosen't matter what i train in..i KNOW i could beat you..why? because kung pow is only real in movies..it's all phony just like you(the hate continues)

me: then proceed to kick my ass

random guy: *starts to run up but then hesitates*

me: you're not afraid of a simple phony are you?

random guy: *runs up* *gets kicked in throat*

me: you're the phony (but according to you that's hate)

how is that hate when i told him the truth about his self? but hey maybe we just both got different perspectives on what hating is.

agree to disagree.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
How bout this one?

Hating is when you let someone rent free space in your head and it makes you feel heat towards them.

That's it! Hate is Heat

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! What you aren't getting is that the woman he left with? SHE was the player! The girl picks the best fake player guy to leave with. That's only my humble opinion, being a woman and all!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

As far as your story about the Kung Pow (isn't that a chicken dish?) all I gotta say is the one that barks the loudest is the one with the weakest bite. Just because they are an idiot, how does hate work into that?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Crazy!

This thread has gone underground.

It is Deep. I am going to have to reread again to get what I missed.

There's a whole nother thing going on.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
ehhhhh
it.

haters hate on.

i'm done here.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Haters can be reformed! Look at me!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Haters can be reformed!

Very true. Haters are just no different from addicts. They're addicted to that emotion. It's a stronger emotion than love, so it's easier to fall into that trap.

Point to consider -- every single emotion you have is nothing more than a bunch of chemical reactions in your brain. You keep on hating, you keep on flooding your brain with that specific chemical cocktail that codes for the emotion called hate.

Lose that addiction, you'll be better off.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Can I rub your tummy and sing you NY NY in 'g'? Beachcoma, I'm feeing all emotional here.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I hate stupid, I also hate fake people. Well I could continue, but alas I'm guilty as charged, and I'm ok with that.

But I love Kung Pow:

And I really love Kung Pow Chicken:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Point to consider -- every single emotion you have is nothing more than a bunch of chemical reactions in your brain. You keep on hating, you keep on flooding your brain with that specific chemical cocktail that codes for the emotion called hate.

Lose that addiction, you'll be better off.

Very profound.

It goes true for many other chemical responses at some point the brain recognizes it as a reward and will make a way for it too keep coming until we stop feeding it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join