It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

name ONE thing your other half does that annoys you to no end...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
some of you have some bad deals going on.

i'm not allowed to do laundry anymore. not the washing part. i get to move them or put in stuff that has been pre sorted...
i NEVER put in a fabric softener sheet even though she 'thinks' i do[/mwuahaha]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh I just gotta say it's Soooo nice being single, I do what I want, when I want, with who I want, how I want....

Wait a minute, I did these things when I was married.

But now when the nagging starts, I hang up the phone.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
He doesn't listen to anything I have to say, because he thinks I'm stupid, and crazy for liking conspiracy stuff. And he hates all of my friends...he thinks they are all crazy too. If I'm on the phone, he keeps coming up to me saying who are you talking too or get off the damn phone. He has a terrible temper and has daily outburst making family life almost unbearable...we can't even eat dinner at the table together because that's a nightmare the way he watches the kids to make sure every single table manner is strictly followed. It was horrible when the kids had braces! Once I showed him all the food in my mouth just to piss him off because I'm not one of his kids..what's he gonna do to me? Nothing is ever good enough to please him.

I'm going to stop there because I have so many things to say on this issue, I could go on forever

Edit to add* And he comes in the office every five minutes if I'm on the internet to ask me what I'm doing....he just did that by the way...he'll be back again in five minutes :shk:

[edit on 11/26/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Dang girl, that's not annoying it is right out torture.

I feel for you, that is no way to live for you and the kids.

I hope you can work something out and find a way to live without that dark cloud.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In December 2007...I'll have been doing it for 21 years. The baby is almost 18....and that's all I have to say about that

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

I'm sorry Don Wahn, I can't sympathize with that one. My fiance and I are getting married in September. His parents are dead, my dad is non-existant and my mom is on assistance. We are paying for our own wedding 100% by ourselves.

Jen, that sounds pretty serious. You are more woman than me because I don't know if I would have the strength and patience to deal with all that. My fiance has a temper too and used to be almost that bad, but he has calmed down a bit.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
She insists on talking to me.

Drives me crazy.

And the obvious, which most men on here will probally know, what I mean without me having to say.

It's the reason women smile when they say "I do."

MonKey

Edit: Sorry, that's the one thing she won't do!! (anymore!!)

[edit on 27/11/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I Love my husband, but he is a MAJOR procrastinator!!!

He'll fry a pack of chicken for our 2 dogs and none for me

And of course the laundry thing....

Good luck to all of us in relationships!!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow, a few people here should definitely get a divorce -- I can't even imagine what life in such a hell would be like.

I love my hubby to death, and after eight years he still tells me every day that I'm the greatest and he the luckiest guy in the world. That said, of course I have my pet peeves, too. Here they are:

-- He's great in a real crisis, but can get upset and completely blow his top about the littlest things, e.g. if he can't find his lighter. Fortunately, he never takes it out on me; he just rants and yells and is done about five minutes later. Still, I just shake my head in wonder.

-- I want to stop smoking again, but he refuses to stop as well... which makes it a lot harder (I remember from the last time). The last time I quit (for 1.5 years), I had to ban him to the basement because I couldn't stand the smell anymore, with the result that he practically started LIVING in the basement and I never saw him anymore. :shk:

-- I have lots of different hobbies and interests, he has almost none. It kind of worries me that he sits in front of the tube for hours; I think the last time he read a book was in highschool.

But I realize that I shouldn't -- and can't -- try to make him into a "mini-me" (just gotta remind myself every once in a while), and other than those things, he's just a sweetheart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join