It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else have the Number 8 in their wallet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The number eight. I fell like I am in a bad episode of the Sesame Street! Might I suggest making an eight dollar bill?

www.iskcon.org.uk...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel

Then I did inherit money.

I don't know if the 8 can take credit for an inheritance, since people have traditionally been dying on their own, whether you have an 8 in the wallet or not.

Well the same happened to me, a crazy thought passed my mind that what if it was something where it gave, but in return also took something in exchange, something of great importance.

And it actually made me feel really guilty for a while, as the thought of whether they were connected in anyway horrified me, maybe that was just part of the grief.

I dont think that way about it now, as was only a passing thought, but what if there is a price to pay and we just dont know it?

All in all though, i have found a marked improvement in my finances.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just click on these links and it will all explain itself!!!!! "http://www.real-wishes.com/images/wish-3.jpg" alt="cast spells" title="cast spells" />cast spells (specifically click on the one that says "real-wishes.com/image)

then after click this one! may your deepest desires come true!!!!
check this out: www.real-wishes.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
ps. if the links cant be clicked on then just copy and past them to google search or whatever

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hahahaha..... number eight is like number 9..... it will kick you in da Azz and call you out on whatever is your doubt.....

Numerology..... is only good for reading paths and nothing more.....there are no lucky numbers.....only lucky losers....

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Actually yes. I do. Only it's three 8's arrange in a triangle. Can't say for sure that it was in any way responsible but within a week or so my financial situation completely turned around (we were circling the drain thanks to the banks' economic rape and pillage). Still have it there and one near my desk where I work as well.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Whenever numerology comes up I automatically go into shutdown.
Why waste your time listening to an esoteric math test?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I had a guy write me a check with the number 8...followed by 6 zeros and it worked!!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Well, for one thing the humber 8 is not the best number in the world, cos it means repetition... so if you're already skint then you are gonna stay skint.. Imagine 8 as a double loop, coming back on yourself again and again....

whereas the number 9 is a very good number... but I don't know how good it is financially...

I thought 9 was repetition. In numerology you sum digits and 9 will never change the sum. Try it. Adding or removing 9 changes nothing. 9 = no change.

Not an expert, just what I've heard.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nope - giving it a try though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join