It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else have the Number 8 in their wallet?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I heard the show with George Noory and the numbers lady last time she was on.

numberslady.com...

She spoke about writing the number 8 on a piece of paper and putting it in your wallet. Will bring you luck and money. I've tried it and George has tried it as well. Unfortunately, it's not working for me at the moment. Or perhaps I've spent all my money on star wars figures, but I can't say "I'm rolling with the bank", so to speak.

Saying that, do any of you have a number in mind that brings you luck? and how does it work? the number 8 is supposed to bring your money back, being the symbol of infinity in numbers. a loop that never stops. And placing it in your wallet opens your money flow to universal chances.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Gee, I wonder why it doesnt work? Perhaps because that number lady and numerology are total crap?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I've got about 8 pence. Does that count?!!

This is the first time I,ve ever heard of the number eight to have any sigificance.
I'm not into numerology though,I wouldn't base my life around dates and days etc.
Having said that,I still wouldn't really want a car with a 666 numberplate for example.

Who needs money anyway when you have the force with you?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Did she get the idea from the Chinese? The Chinese people have a superstitious belief that number 8 = prosper. Number 4 = death (mainly because the word for 'four' is almost like the word for 'die'). Number 3 = fruitful (I think). Number 6 = Good (think of it as an erection) and number 9 = bad (not an erection).

But I think it's crap. My identity card (which must be carried in the wallet at all times) number starts with 830830. I'm still not rich....

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have a number 8 in my wallet for over a year now. I know it's there because it's the only thing in my wallet. Didn't work for me either. Also I think the number 8 on it's side is the symbol for infinity.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well, for one thing the humber 8 is not the best number in the world, cos it means repetition... so if you're already skint then you are gonna stay skint.. Imagine 8 as a double loop, coming back on yourself again and again....

whereas the number 9 is a very good number... but I don't know how good it is financially...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
well, did anyone else hear the broadcast? it's been a while, but George Still carries the #8 on his wallet I believe. there were many callers who said they placed the number on their wallet and one caller said the next week he received a 1000 check from the IRS. and other cool stories like that.

so now, I'm taking out my handwriten 8 and putting in a computer drawn 8.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mzrti
I have a number 8 in my wallet for over a year now.

well, thanks for letting me know. So last night I printed out the 8 again using the computer and cut it into a little square and placed it in my wallet. so it's been a day. so far no luck. but i'll let you know how it goes.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Numbers hold, perhaps, the universe together. on the other hand, perhaps language does. either way, there is a great power in numbers.

the number 8 means money, business, and karma according to Faithe Javane who wrote Numerology and the Divine Triangle. simply writing the number 8 on a piece of paper and carrying with you will not reap rewards unless your karmic path deems it fit. you need to mediate and read up on numerology. i often see numbers while mediating, and refer to my book of numerology to make sense of them. they are true, but i have yet to see the number 8 perhaps that is why i am a "have not."

for example, on the cusp of sleeping one night i envisioned the Number 21 spontaneously. i did not try to see it, it just popped up. the number 21 (as a temporary vibration) means change, rewards, success, new worlds and a few days later i received a phone call telling me i was accepted into one of the world's largest aluminum producing companies. it could of been a coincidence but i have had many experiences similar to this one.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Jedi,

I gotta say, I just love the stuff you post in here. Never a dull moment with you!

Wanna know why you have no money? Simple....the wallet 8 your money!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have 8's on several wallet documents, no luck there, but I have found 8 to be lucky other times. On the other hand, I read somewhere that 8 can actually be unlucky.

I tried another wallet-luck trick one time, to no avail. I wrote out a check to myself for "infinite funds" and carried that thing in my wallet for years.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I carry the 8 and all I can say is thankfully I am not broke. I have been meaning to make a new one as the paper it is written on is getting crumpled.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimillerone caller said the next week he received a 1000 check from the IRS. and other cool stories like that.

I've received over $1000 checks from the IRS and never had a #8 in my wallet. It's called a tax refund. You get one when you pay more into taxes over the year than you needed to. Mystery solved.

I'm not understanding why people aren't understanding the post somebody else made here as it would stop a lot of this frivolous chat, so I guess it needs repeating:

"Gee, I wonder why it doesnt work? Perhaps because that number lady and numerology are total crap?"

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Dale Earnhardt Jr's car number is 8 and he had the most DNF's of his career this year and next year he's changing his number to 88

He's either going to have twice as many DNF's or .........uhhhhhh twice as many DNF's

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well you know that powers that have to do with changing reality only work when powered by 100% belief or 'faith' don't you? that simply being outnumbered in a room by doubtful people can stop most people abilities from even working and you yourself wont be able to see energy invisible to the naked eye without having opened your third eye first so you really need to realize that all these fields are full of scammers and liars but theres really powerful stuff hidden there if you can wade through the bullcrap. the very first thing they did when all this suppressed information started getting out of control on the net was send out teams to discredit anything to do with the occult by doing things like pretending to be an occultist and deliberately getting caught for hoaxing to discredit the whole field so instead of focusing on the failures perhaps you should try explaining away the successes without using the word coincidence once

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Update. Still, not rich here. but recently for the first time, I'm getting a refund from the IRS. And I got an award at work..don't know if it has anything to do with still having the 8 in my wallet. but i'm sure it helps. how is everyone else doing so far?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It's not about the number - it's about the LOOP symbolising infinity (the number 8 just being the most similar to it).

And no, I have no experiences with it.
I am willing to try, though!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I heard the program. But writing a #8 on a piece of paper is the wrong way to go.

My technique was to get an 8 of diamonds from a deck of playing cards and put that in my wallet. Works like a charm.

I am now a wealthy man. But isn't "wealth" subjective?

The secret to making any 8 work is to get a good education, work hard, invest wisely and save instead of spend.

Personally I would rather live like a hedonist, party, and spend all my money on the trivial pursuit of pleasure. That's what makes me rich!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I also heard that show on C to C and I did one better, I took a peace of paper and put about twenty number eights on it. Maybe I got to greedy and angered the gods. Since I'm still living in my travel trailer on my parent’s property I don’t think it worked; but hey to someone living in a little hut with a dirt floor my 2006 Starwood 29HKS with a 9 foot slide out must seem like a palace. I did do one for my friend with just a single eight and he claims it works and he still has it in his wallet to this day.

I was watching a talk show once and they had a money expert and she said to attract money you need to be better organized. If your wallet is a mess its does not attract money, disorganization in your life and finances repulse money, organization attracts it. I don’t put much faith in either technique. Just don’t be stupid with your finances.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I tried it putting number 8 on a piece of paper in my wallet,all I noticed was money leaving and extra bills,not of the currency type,figures I'd have reverse luck

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join