It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in US Air Force commercial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I searched ATS could not find anything about this. If this is a repeat please close thread Mods. The search engine turned up nothing regarding this commercial.

US Air Force commercial clearly shows UFO, how many times have you watched this on TV and never seen the UFO. Here is the Google link.

Time mark 00/20-00/21 of 30 second commercial. This UFO will appear just before the car blows up near the center of the screen (just to the right) and disappears in a split second to the right. Right after the Air Force guy says the "hurt".

video.google.com...

Here is the screen capture picture.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by aceace]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Pretty sure it's a plane, maybe a fighter jet of some kind.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
edited...

It looks like flying debris.
By looking at the still....it looks liek a jet....the video, its clearly debree

[edit on 24-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

I'm fairly certain that the US Govt has nothing capable of those speeds in a gravitational environment with the ability to morph in front of your eyes. Did you watch the commercial or just go by the screen capture pic?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by aceace]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Interesting find.

If it was a plane, it was pretty stupid to fly right above an exploding vehicle. This had to be a staged event on a airforce base with restricted airspace over the area the ordinance was detonated. One would think. Is this actually in Iraq or Afganistan?

I didn't notice any sound, but what ever it was could have been exceeding the speed of sound.

I would love to see further investigation.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I see it - right when the soldier says the word "hurt" at 21 sec. mark -

If that video is shot in real time then that is definitely a UFO.

I also noticed another rectangular anomaly in the center of sky which disappears right after the UFO and before the explosion which does suggest this final shot was edited at this point right before the explosion.

Still doesn't explain the UFO unless it was a plane and the Video was sped up during that sequence before the edit.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
After going back and forth through that part of the video it looks to me to be a fast flying insect. It looks like it is close to the camera but yet small.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

That was my 2nd guess. I just didnt want to go back and edit my post - again. LOL

Either a bug or debris flying around.

*edited for spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
how could it be debries ?? The explosion happens AFTER the sighting.

If anything, its a insect. Seriously Greeneyed, HOW could it be debries , Before the explosion? So shrapnal flys around 3seconds before bombs go off?

Your judgement is scewed, im afraid.

Its prolly just an insect.

And just in case it is a UFO, it doesnt matter . We would need better evidence, as this is garbage. Sorry.

Green, please explain how it could be debries when the explosion happened 3seconds AFTER the "sighting". I would love to know your logic here. LOL!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace

I'm fairly certain that the US Govt has nothing capable of those speeds in a gravitational environment with the ability to morph in front of your eyes. Did you watch the commercial or just go by the screen capture pic?

Morph? What do you mean, I just saw it fly by?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
I see it - right when the soldier says the word "hurt" at 21 sec. mark -

If that video is shot in real time then that is definitely a UFO.

I also noticed another rectangular anomaly in the center of sky which disappears right after the UFO and before the explosion which does suggest this final shot was edited at this point right before the explosion.

Looks like it's from compression. Limited pallet during compression, you get that sort of thing a lot.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Agreed -

But when it disappears suggests a splice in the video -Watch the cloud in the upper left hand corner - it changes slightly and abruptly at the exact moment that the rectangle disappears just before the explosion.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

It's more than that, the entire compression pattern and the ground (slight lighting change?) changed right before the explosion. My guess is that they recorded the plane fly by, then fast forwarded to the explosion.

Remember, it's a commercial.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Do you know what DEBRIS is? Seriously? Did I put "explosive debris" ???

Im afraid that its your limited vocabulary that is SKEWED
Seriously Einstein, go look the word up.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I would imagine that what we all saw was a plane flying by, except that the video was sped up a bit. I would guess that they had a timed charge planted on the IED inside the hummer and they sped up the video until it went off.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MGauntz

Why speed it up then slow it down? Editing a video consists of cutting and sniping

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hm. True.

Im just assuming it is a plane, seeing as how this is an Air Force video. And I think they would look over a commercial before they use it.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hello all,

I've looped this section and run it about 30 times trying to figure out what it is and I have to say...I don't see how it could be an insect. What ever it is moving extremely fast and I know some bugs can book it; yet, I've never seen one book it like this. There has been a great deal of talk regarding us being prepared for disclosure. In fact, there has been a great deal of subliminal and sub-subliminal messages discussed here. It's got me thinking.

edit: content

[edit on 24/11/07 by WickedStar]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I noticed it the very first time I saw it. I just assumed it was either the munition and was very small, puncturing a hole in the target, then exploding afterwards ... or some sort of tracer or something to ensure it hits the target. I never once though of UFO or compression though.

Does that even make sense? Maybe someone with more munition knowledge could chime in here.

EDIT: upon viewing a couple more times I agree with the splice/compression theory ... the cloud in upper left definitely changes around that time, either due to compression artifacts or a splice of video

EDIT 2: haha I viewed the comments in the video, and one said it was the plane flying over and dropping the munition ... it makes sense to me as well ... also watching the smoke cloud after the explosion it appears to be sped up maybe by as much as 2x ... which further supports the plane theory

[edit on 11/24/2007 by Fiverz]

[edit on 11/24/2007 by Fiverz]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Interesting find OP. I have to say I really couldn't see anything remarkable until I ran it through a few filters in PS. Heres what I came up with, there is definitely
SOMETHING there, what it IS....remains to be seen....

The second render on the top right, gives us a basic shape to work off....could be anything...from a bonified UFO...to a lawn jart! You be the judge.

( IN MY OPINION..IT LOOKS THE THE UNDERSIDE OF THE SPACE SHUTTLE...LOL )

[edit on 24-11-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join