It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Masonic is London??? VERY (My amateur investigation for ATS)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
reply to post by II HAL II

Circling thoughts circling the drain... You previously stated "2. I agree there is no mason cross" in this thread, now you are back to saying there is one "doubting the link between the templar cross and the mason cross."

If there is no such thing as a "Mason Cross" how can there be a link to it?

Well?

I agreed its not called the mason cross but the tamplar cross..... its still used by the masons because the templar and masons are linked as I pointed out before.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
The pyramid and eye I've pointed out at Finsbury Circus are not random because at the top of the pyramid is the bank of england, if it was a Pret I would agree its random, why the bank of england because it's SUPPOSED to be 'controlled' by the illuminati who follow Masonic ideas, I'm just pointing out that this could be true because it sits on a Masonic symbol.

I understand that. And I am pointing out to you that the pyramid is NOT a masonic symbol. I am further pointing out to you that hundreds of buildings in London sit at the apex of a triangular arrangement of roads. I am even further pointing out to you that the Bank of England is not owned by the freemasons.

So a building that is not owned by freemasons sits atop a symbol not connected to freemasonry, in common with hundreds of other buildings.

2. The Tamplars cross because it sits in the same courtyard as the clothworkers, I'm just adding 1+1... all these things seem very linked to me.

I'm sure it does. But beyond your feelings, can you identify anything more substantial as a link?

3.I know they need a bloodline because on their own website it says you need to be the "son or daughter of a freeman to join". Its hear I also found out what they wear, try visiting their site, its all there..

I visited their site, and it said that I could join for 2000 pounds and I didn't need to be a member of any 'bloodline'. So what you said isn't true.

I couldn't find anything that they wear on the site remotely connected to masonic ritual.

4. Again from what I've seen the Illuminati do CONTROL the banks of major countries and again the Illuminti are linked to the Masons.

And what is it exactly that you have seen? Or perhaps read on conspiracy websites? As a freemason of some considerable experience and knowledge of these matters I can exclusively reveal to you that the Illuminati (should they exist) are not linked to the freemasons in any way, and there has been no connection of any sort between the organizations for over 200 years.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
I understand that. And I am pointing out to you that the pyramid is NOT a masonic symbol. I am further pointing out to you that hundreds of buildings in London sit at the apex of a triangular arrangement of roads. I am even further pointing out to you that the Bank of England is not owned by the freemasons. -

Ok let call it the triangle and eye, are they Masonic??? there are NOT hundreds of MASONICALLY claimed buildings in London that sit on the apex of a triangle with the eye shape above it... give me three... I'm also saying the bank of England is controled by the illuminati

So a building that is not owned by freemasons sits atop a symbol not connected to freemasonry, in common with hundreds of other buildings.

I disagree see above

I'm sure it does. But beyond your feelings, can you identify anything more substantial as a link?

As I said I will post photos showing more when I can but there is already a link

I visited their site, and it said that I could join for 2000 pounds and I didn't need to be a member of any 'bloodline'. So what you said isn't true.

Yes it is, the 2000($4,000) is just the application fee and it also says its very RARE outsiders are let in

I couldn't find anything that they wear on the site remotely connected to masonic ritual.

Really????

And what is it exactly that you have seen? Or perhaps read on conspiracy websites? As a freemason of some considerable experience and knowledge of these matters I can exclusively reveal to you that the Illuminati (should they exist) are not linked to the freemasons in any way, and there has been no connection of any sort between the organizations for over 200 years.

Ok I'm supposed to take your word for that over many others, are you a 33' Mason? do you not think there are things you are not told by your own secretive organization??

[edit on 24-11-2007 by II HAL II]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: ATS Handbook – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
If everything with an all-seeing-eye qualifies as being Masonically-tied, then there's a number of Catholic churches I saw in Italy that must be Masonic beehives.

Yep coz thats what I said .... everything with an eye is Masonic (sarcasm)

I've outlined in red which is hard to see but you should be able to make out the Pyramid and eye... classic Masonic symbolism

Remember that? Classic Masonic symbolism eh? This is one of the places I was thinking of in my post. Comments?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ok I'm supposed to take your word for that over many others, are you a 33' Mason? do you not think there are things you are not told by your own secretive organization??

And there we have it! Anybody below the 33rd degree just doesn't get it. Shall we ask Michael Richards for the secrets now?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

The ONE place I agree, I'm not saying every eye is Masonic, just the one place where it sits on top of a TRIANGLE where a supposed Illuminati building sits.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The ONE place I agree, I'm not saying every eye is Masonic, just the one place where it sits on top of a TRIANGLE where a supposed Illuminati building sits.

How about you explain to all and sundry your rationale for differentiating the two?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

And there we have it! Anybody below the 33rd degree just doesn't get it. Shall we ask Michael Richards for the secrets now?

You missed the point.. why should I take what someone else thinks as fact just because they CLAIM to be a Mason, does that mean everything they say is correct??? No I'm just pointing out that this Mason isnt at the top and if he were would he admit what I'm saying as true ... No... its pointless even going on with this argument

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

How about you explain to all and sundry your rationale for differentiating the two?

Symbolism

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Endgame...

It was only a matter of time... Once again the profane are categorically better informed as to the true nature of Freemasonry than someone who has been Raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. I'm always amazed at this "logic" and it's application.

One question... What on earth is a 33' (Foot) Mason? I'm familiar with a 33˚ (Degree) Mason, and that the "highest degree" is actually the Third Degree. You misconception about "Rank" along with every other bit of flawed"information" that you have presented seriously compromises your premise.

Perhaps a "33' Mason" uses a "Mason Cross?"

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Ok lower yourself to that if you have to, you know what I was saying and just because I dont know where the Degree button is that makes it all trash.... LOL my premise

And are you saying your are a Master Mason???

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No I'm just pointing out that this Mason isnt at the top and if he were would he admit what I'm saying as true ... No... its pointless even going on with this argument

Like I said, anybody who isn't Scottish Rite (that's where that pesky 33rd degree thing comes in even though it's an appendant rite to Masonry) doesn't know Jack according to non-Masons. It just doesn't sink in that 33rd Scottish isn't above 3rd Craft. So again, we have the specious argument that Masons don't know what really goes on and non-Masons do. Perfect sense, that.

I will agree that it's pointless going on as you have a burr in your saddle and you're just dandy with it staying stuck there no matter how ridiculous you sound.

Enjoy yourself.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Symbolism

Wow. That was deep. Take you long to research that? Care to actually elaborate for us great unwashed beyond "symbolism"?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I will ... and anyone who claims to be a Mason here isn't a Mason..... PLEASE

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I will ... and anyone who claims to be a Mason here isn't a Mason..... PLEASE

Really? Checked the Problem Lodge thread? If nobody claiming to be a Mason here is one then we're one bloody creative lot of pretenders.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The pendulum swings...

Yup... No Masons here... Nope, not a chance...

So we have gone from the staff and all the posters in SS being Freemasons to no one here being a Freemason...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
The pendulum swings...

Yup... No Masons here... Nope, not a chance...

So we have gone from the staff and all the posters in SS being Freemasons to no one here being a Freemason...

Well MM, nobody ever accused trolls of consistency.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I propose that I and the rest of the masons on this board (but of course we cant _really_ be masons..for some reason...) simply start humoring these threads. I think the best way to illuminate (OH MY! I USED THAT WORD!) conspiracy theorists is to point out the absurdity.

I'll start.

Why yes, there are indeed masonic buildings in London. You see, we control the banking industry as part of our over-arching plot to control the world and feel that the best way to spend the money we got from the ark of the covenant is to use building plans to make pretty pictures. Additionally, we like making ourselves feel better by drawing shapes all over buildings in every great city. Now, you might think that "gee -this could just be random parts of geography coming together to appear as a shape" - but nope, it's all us.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
WHY does everyone think freemasonry is bad? WHY!!!!!????

It gets old. Very very old. And I get sick of telling people they aren't the bad ones that people need to worry about.

And don't claim you don't think they're bad. There'd be no point in you "investigating" "Masonic London" if you didn't think they were bad.

So they like to put their symbols in architecture. So what?

Here's a clue - any "secret" society that ANYONE can be a part of and get to the top more than likely has NOTHING to hide.

Good luck getting high up in the Society of Jesus or Knights of Malta and being able to post on websites like this describing what goes on like many masons have about freemasonry.

The masons are a scapegoat. Their image is trashed because they're "secretive", have their own symbols, and have their own hand shakes.

And while we're at, I'm sick of people pointing to the masonic symbols on the dollar. Who cares? George Washington was a mason. Is he evil? Was he plotting to take over the world? I guess he failed if he was.

I've said it many times and I'll say it again - Freemasonry is like religion; most of it's people are well minded individuals who have strong beliefs and have every right to have those strong beliefs. But there are those few that corrupt and damage the image of the society - or the religion - as a whole.

If you believe freemasonry is bad, then you might as well believe all Muslims are terrorists.

Symbols and handshakes aren't a sign of global domination plots. Let history and facts point you in the direction of the groups who truly have global domination plots.

[edit on 11/24/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Well said. Although I would probably disagree with the whole "masonry is like a religion" - even though I know your talking in terms of social capital and not theology. I would probably offer that masonry is like any community service fraternity - and in the US, there are hundreds. The main difference is all of our ritual, unlike most college fraternities, is freely available at libraries and on google.

Personally I'd like to know how is it we control the world and do so much evil when EVERY masonic ritual and "secret" is freely available, for everyone. We MUST be good. We're so good, I didn't even know we were a plot to take over the world until I found ATS!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join