It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Stuff is Hurting Me...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by filmmaker45

Listen, become a wolf in sheep's clothing. Now your obligation in life is to fulfill two separate roles. Now that you can see through the illusion, it doesn't mean you talk about it. You are one of "us". Someday, we will know what we stand for. Until then, you must act a role of a normal suburban youth with capitalistic potential. Just act. There is no escape from this reality, so you must become ;an agent of truth and freedom.

Be patient.
Be prepared.
Be passive.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Filmmaker,
I have gone through my periods of fear and worrying about what is to come, most intelligent people past their 20s have gone through some major period for one reason or another. Whether it's this or something else, find a way to let the fear go so you can think.

You cry for your sister. I hope for my children. Is it hopeless? I can tell you that at my age (older, maybe having learned in the process) and with everything I've learned, I don't believe it is. I have been exceedingly good in my life at looking a little further ahead than many and taking advantage of what I see. One big problem when you're able to see things that many others don't is that you can often become afraid when what you see isn't so pleasant. Another problem that I've found is believing things will happen before they actually do, or that there is no hope when there really is.

I've been through some very difficult times in my life and have learned this much... no matter what time you are born into (perhaps we're born into many of them), you have a choice to enjoy life and spread the love you have inside to others, the same love that you feel for your sister. This can be in pushing her on a swing or playing some fun game with friends. If you can do something that really has a chance to improve the outcomes you believe are on their way, great. But you are young, and if you miscalculate and do anything that ruins your life but won't make things better for the world or those you love, that's just no good.

You will know how to help when the time is right. Stay aware of things. If you find that you are obsessing, find other interests, do other thigns. Trust that you won't forget what you've learned even if you don't spend all your time on it. If it will be useful to you in the future, you will draw on it.

Most of all, never forget to enjoy life and spread good in the world. That is something no one can take away from all of us. Do unto others, that sort of thing. You may be an important part of what is to come, and before your time to step up, enjoy life and help those around you do the same. When it is your time to stand up and participate, maybe even to help your sister at a critical time in the future, have a life full of good memories and be there.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

Another wise one's advice. Accept your situation and look at these last two posts...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by filmmaker45
Mac thanks alot. This helps me alot. As well as what you've been posting Truth.

I think it's seeing you guys enjoy NFL and shows like House is helping me realize that I need to live life and be happy. I've been thinking alot about it and being a Christian I realize that this stuff has to happen and I just need to live. I feel myself coming more to terms with it all.

Seriously thanks alot guys. You've given me another perspective.

I too went through a period of fear of what becomes of the world. I know it seems like a scary place sometimes, that maybe we are heading towards doom and gloom, but thinking that way will destroy you inside. A lot of people on ATS are spiritual types and would not steer you wrong regarding your conscience and the idea that we are not given in to a spirit of fear, like you say.

I know it is sometimes confusing, and I would not like to dictate to you what to believe because your life is your own and not mine. I would suggest, however, that you take notice of how and why your little sister is oblivious to what you are going through, because we all seek the purity of living like children again, whether people admit it openly or not.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I came here in 2004. I was 12. I beleived pretty much everything that was said on these forums back then, and eventually, what happened to you, happenend to me.

I left for about a year.

I came back, and finally realized that this website is for FUN, and anyone can post nearly anything and all there opinions on here. That means, that even if everything has 'evidence', with a great arguement, they could be wrong.

John Lears signature is a great example;

I seek only the truth. But let me make it perfectly clear how little I think I know:
1. All of my claims are only possibilities.
2. I could be completely misinformed.
3. All of what I believe might not be true.
John Lear

Just renember that.

This forum is to seek the truth, anyone can say anything here, and much of it is a hoax. Take everything light-heartedly, and be skeptical, put retarded quotes in your signature (OH NOES, "AC microwaves"!!!!!!!!11ONEONEONEONE).

[edit on 24/11/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
To the OP:

This stuff is supposed to hurt, it's supposed to make you cry, and it WILL seem like you have been robbed of hope, but don't fret, it's just your mind going into shock and then being rewired from the bullsht programming you got since the cradle about how this country and the world works. That's the effect truth has when it pulls up ticks of lies. If you let the truth process complete and refrain from running from it you will be reborn of sorts when it's all said and done.

You will surprise yourself in the future by being bold in situations you may have cowered in pre-truth. A lot of general fear you normally would have had vanishes. You can even acknowledge some things as being scary, but not be as rattled as you thought you might of been when you finally face them.

Before the truth about the NWO set me free at 19, I cried and absolutely buckled in the mere presence of so-called authority figures. Now, 7 years later, it takes a gun being stuck in my face before I even think about flinching (I kept about 6 cops out of trying to illegally enter and search my home with just firm words once. They had no warrant and I wasn't budging an inch in the face of their intimidation game. I could've been shot, who knows, but I was not afraid and am more proud of that than anything. To half amazement, I put up enough of a fight for those dogs to go bark up another tree. They never did come back with that warrant either).

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This is a great thread, i too feel the same way. I am also fairly new to this site and before i signed up i would just read pages and pages of posts. I feel like my eyes have been opened to all this BS that we are forced fed, my brain has gone into shock and i now look my 2 little ones and i trully fear for what is to come, i guess you can say im still in shock regarding everything i have read regarding NWO, Aliens, UFO's, its just too much. I hope i can calm myself down and begin to enjoy my life once again and not feel so depressed all the time with no hope for mankind.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Taking the 'red pill' and waking up to the grim realities of the world around you IS scary as hell, feel the fear and use it to your advantage. Anger is a formidable engine for either negative destruction or positive change, the question is how you go about using that energy.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i am 54 yrs old and have in the last couple of years been exposed to this. it seemed in the past that things were not quite right as far as the people in authority actually helping to make this a better society... and i was too busy working long hours at trying to get ahead to actually take the time and do some investigation of my own, and it is a shock to the system. if you start to look at what happens in the perspective of perserving wealth and power by people who work at it all their lives, you can grasp the "truth". "always follow the money" is not simply a silly cliche'. it has been the history of mankind, interspersed with brief periods of actual progressive movements and the betterment of the common people. i guess what we're all trying to say is, just be aware of what is going on around you and try in your own way to improve it...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh well growing up in the 60's hadit's issues too,at scholl and on TV we had exeercises on how to react to a nucleur explosion,like getting under a desk would help,it's the nature of the beast,everyone has their cross to bear,life doesn't get better you just tend to tolerate it more

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hi, I'm new but a long time lurker. I've read tons of threads and have been researching the NWO stories and all of the things that go with it for some times. I've finally realized that this stuff is hurting me personally.

Hey Filmmaker,

I understand your sadness as I went through a very tough time processing all this information when I first came across it in the late 1980's! You have my deepest sympathies while you are going through this. You may also want to take a break from the topic from time to time.

There is not much that can be done about it anyway other than protecting yourself and your family as best you can. This horrible plan was cooked up a very long time ago and the ruling elite are not going to give it up- so there is nothing to do at this point except enjoy your loved ones for as long as you can.

This will pass as love truly does conquer all- eventually.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Hi, I'm new but a long time lurker. I've read tons of threads and have been researching the NWO stories and all of the things that go with it for some times. I've finally realized that this stuff is hurting me personally.

The funny part is 99.99% of all that is talked about on ATS will either not happen, is someone's (or group's) personal and totally bias issues with the world, or when something is true has about a zero chance to affect your life and how you live it.

I always like to ask people who preach the doom and gloom if I should stop mowing my lawn. This is kind of a joke, but what I'm trying to say is we get buried in discussing so many higher abstract views and values that at some point we need to understand our REAL mundane lives are what is truly important to each of us on a personal level.

You also must evaluate all that you read here. Just because someone posts on ATS doesn’t mean it is non-bias empirically based data. Many here put Fox and other news to shame with their extreme level of bias as to what they decide to post about.

I personally treat ATS much like Alice in Wonder Land in I go down the rabbit hole and have some fun debating others and gaining alternate views on the world and THEN I come back out of the rabbit hole to the real world once again.

You my friend need to come back out of the hole.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey filmmaker, it is very angering when you realize how screwed up everything is. The best thing to do is to turn your anger into creativity. Making movies is a great thing to do. People love movies, and if you can get the message of truth into your movies, you can make a big difference in the world!! I don't know if you have heard of Aaron Russo, but he was a filmmaker that changed the hearts of many men!

You have to keep a positive attitude though or you will not be able to accomplish much of anything. Just keep in mind that truth will prevail, and the lies that are accepted as truth will someday be illuminated.

I am 27, I just got married, but quite frankly I fear for my potential children. But life must go on, and we must soldier forward.

Things are getting really crazy, but don't let it get you down. You have your whole life in front of you. No matter what happens, keeping a positive slant on things it the most important thing you can do.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
One of the things that has always helped me is the inner knowing that ultimately, everything will be as it is supposed to be. I suggest you find something to believe in... I don't care if that something is little green elves that somehow make everything pan out for the best... Believe in something. My beliefs are the only reason that I have not totally destroyed my life.

Let me tell you something, Filmmaker, in September of 2004, I lost my father to pancreatic cancer. No sooner had I lost my father, my mother you had been sick for several years, succmbed to lung cancer in March of 2005. It was a rough time for me. However, because of my spiritual beliefs I made it through and I am stronger today because of them.

If you find something to believe in, the world around you can be falling apart, yet, you still have peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
filmaker45 ---

Get off this site!!!!!

Go out and live your life and don't worry about the crap you see here.

99 - 100% of this is nothing more than fiction. I have seen nothing here that can be proven as factual.

Speculation rules this site. These dumb conspiracies have been around forever and will be around - guess why????

They will never be able to prove anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Reply to filmmaker45

You know, i would guess that it's not just finding out about the NWO and all that doom and gloom stuff which is making you so upset recently. I hope sincerely not to patronize you, but you're a teenager and these "down times" and extremely bleak moods are something that affects most teenagers.

My prescription: lay off the NWO stuff if it compounds the problem, again i hope not to patronize but you're really too young to discover how awful the world is. Also you should go and see you doc if this persists, you might have something like iron deficiency or some vitamin deficiency which is making this depression.

Thumbs up and good luck to you, too much knowledge at an early age can destroy a person. I would say investigate this stuff when you are older and more capable of viewing the situation in a way that lets you still enjoy your life.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
Thumbs up and good luck to you, too much knowledge at an early age can destroy a person. I would say investigate this stuff when you are older and more capable of viewing the situation in a way that lets you still enjoy your life.

As someone who did start studying and exploring at an early age, I tend to agree with your comment. I became isolated from everyone else, and remain so for the most part, at a very early age. No one did or does know how to approach me or what to talk to me about.

Generally, when I talk about something it is generally about some "serious" topic that those around me typically know nothing about. I don't really take an active interest in what interests the majority of your population, so people have a hard time relating to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I would not worry much at all about a NWO. The reason I say this is because China and Russia will not allow a NWO without a fight and if a fight comes we are dead anyway. Have comfort in knowing that if WW3 breaks out that even the elites who wish to control the world will have to live in their underground cities for the next 250,000 years. I think death would be better.

Live your life and enjoy it because there is nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Rolling Stones "Street Fighting Man".

Rage Against the Machine did a cover of this song on their last release, which had a bunch of cover songs on it. I forgot what its called, I believe Renegades of Funk, or something.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

"A Buddhist monk is chased by tigers to the edge of a cliff. As they close in, he spots a small bush growing at the very edge, grabs it, and jumps over. As he hangs there, the tigers paw the ground above but can't reach him. Looking down, he sees more tigers below. Then he notices a mouse gnawing on the slender root that holds the bush. As the bush slowly gives way, the monk spots a berry on it. With a delighted smile, he picks the berry with his free hand and eats it slowly, enjoying every morsel.

In reality, we are all caught between tigers above and tigers below, but like that monk, we can and should live fully and with delight in this moment, in spite of it all."

And after all is said & done, it's 'all' just some-thing to do while we're here...which isn't very long. May you continue to do-it with a kind heart filmmaker45...and please, don't neglect the berries...they're everywhere. Just ask your young sister...she still knows

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join