It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Stuff is Hurting Me...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new but a long time lurker. I've read tons of threads and have been researching the NWO stories and all of the things that go with it for some times. I've finally realized that this stuff is hurting me personally.

I know we should all be scared and alert that this is happening and I am, but it's hurting me from enjoying the life I have now. Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I enjoyed the company of my family. I went to the back yard with my 8 year old sister (I am 16) and I pushed her on our tire swing. She was having a blast laughing and smileing the whole time. I wanted to laugh with her I wanted to hav fun, but when I looked into her smile I couldn't do anything but fight back tears.

The only thing that makes me happy anymore is to see her laughing and my cat, Jinksy. I can't enjoy anything anymore. Before I got into this stuff (Which was very recently I might add) I had such a passion for movies (And I still do). I dream of becoming a filmmaker, and I just loved cinema dearly. Music as well. Today I went out with my friend to have fun and find any deals on DVDs. As I looked at all the people shopping and buying things, all the happy children with their video games and me holding a DVD I have been desperatly looking for, I held no excitement, no happiness all I wanted to do was cry.

I want to cry right now. While I'm typing this I'm tearing up. I can't take all this NWO stuff and while I'm happy I've awoken I wish I never have. I can't enjoy life anymore knowing this is coming. Why do I feel like this. I need help. There is nothing worth looking forward to. I used to get online and chat with my film buff friends on the Rotten Tomatoes forum. I've grown from that and I do nothing but read this.

I am getting a Xbox 360 for Christmas with Halo 3. I was so excited but, now I just see no point. And I know it sounds like I'm holding happiness in materialistic things but, they are things I am passionate about. I can't laugh anymore, I can't do anything.

Why! Why do I have to be born during all this! A better question why does this even have to happen! I can't take it anymore. I hate this all so much and I wish I never even found out about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Filmamaker, knowledge will make you sad and angry.. That is why they say that ignorance is bliss..
I too often wish that I didn't know what I know.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
When I feel like this I listen to some music. I really like to The Beatles song "Revolution" and The Rolling Stones "Street Fighting Man". It works magic and makes me so hopeful that something will be done.

Music works magic for me.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Let me tell you something, filmamker, my journey towards the truth started when I was about thirteen years old. It started out as being an excursion into spiritual studies and has progressed into more worldly affairs. I have been studying for about 18 years now.

I went through a period in my life where I was just angry about everything and at everyone. I was angry because I could see how things are supposed to be as compared to how they actually are. That, my friend, did and still does piss me off. However, as you get older, you realize that there really isn't nothing you can do on your own. You just have to accept it for what it is and move on.
:shk:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I really hope I can. I am only concerned about making my sister the happiest person in the world. I've begun spending so much time with her. I also spend alot of time with my cat. I still hang out with my friends but, theres a dissconnection in the happiness they have and mine. I just feel like, I'm about to be an adult and get into the world and with all this stuff happening I won't even get the chance.

I just want to form a group right now and storm the whitehouse. Take out Bush, Cheney, Rockefeller, the Clintons. Everybody just assasinate every political power out there and start over.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by filmmaker45

I just want to form a group right now and storm the whitehouse. Take out Bush, Cheney, Rockefeller, the Clintons. Everybody just assasinate every political power out there and start over.

Filmamker, while those people are parts of the problem, they are rather insignificant in the large frame of things.

Much of what is coming to fruition has been in the works for the last 60-70 years. Long before any of those individuals you mentioned were even born..

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is what I do. I used to be that way about the End Times, but you have to take things with a grain of salt. I think the reason we are here is to enjoy life, to love, to help others. What will come will come, and if we can do something to change it we will try our damdest. But until then, all you can do is live your life, love your family and other people, and have Faith in whatever you believe.(Me it's God or some type of higher being.) Do I worry? Yes... I worry about the quality of life my son will have... but yet I don't worry because I know that he is loved a lot, is a survivor already, and God and my loved ones that have passed on are there, watching over him and my family. Don't worry so much either... I love ATS, but I've notcied some theorys take it a bit far and panic too much.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacSen191
This is what I do. I used to be that way about the End Times, but you have to take things with a grain of salt.

Well, yeah. Modern day interpretations of what the "end times" are going to be tend to be a bit depressing. Once I figured out that what the prophets said and what the modern imagination has concocted are two separate things,I was fine.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Many of the problems the world faces are not responsible for the sole actions of a single group of individuals.

Believe it or not, things are getting better - at least, there's less chance for things to get worse.

People are People, they'll figure it out in the end.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Mac thanks alot. This helps me alot. As well as what you've been posting Truth.

I think it's seeing you guys enjoy NFL and shows like House is helping me realize that I need to live life and be happy. I've been thinking alot about it and being a Christian I realize that this stuff has to happen and I just need to live. I feel myself coming more to terms with it all.

Seriously thanks alot guys. You've given me another perspective.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by filmmaker45
I am only concerned about making my sister the happiest person in the world.

Why? If you don't mind me asking.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chemicalbrother

Because shes only 8 years old and so much innocnece in her eyes. I realize that the world isn't getting better and I just want her to have a happy childhood and be unconcered with the evils of the world. I'll introduce it to her when she's old enough to not be afraid. Right now nothing makes me happier then to see her laughing.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome to our home. There's donuts and drinks in the fridg. Pull up a chair and RELAX.

If you had deceided to get interested in cancer and joined a forum that described all about the horrors of that dreaded disease
you could well get very scared you or might get cancer.

When you worry about what could happen it's called borrowing trouble.

Life is just as good and beautiful now as it was when you first logged into ATS. Please don't let anyone take the joy of life from you.

This is a discussion forum. We talk about possibilities. There are many things we cannot prove to be true or false. But it makes for good discission material. Outlandish ideas will soon be disproven.

I suppose you don't read the newspapers or watch TV news. If you had you would have seen just about all the subjects we discuss. We just take it deeper and try to find the truth.

I must admit I got a bit fearful when I first found this site. I was taking it all way too seriously. I suggest you visit BTS and meet the members and see how others see and feel about life on the light side.

Chin up my young new friend.

Dizzie

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
DizzieDame, the truth is that the triuth is serious.. If someone is walking around smiling all of the time, chances are, the truth does not reside within them. The truth about what is going on in this world is very harsh and very serious...

The only consolation that I have is the consolation that I receive through my spiritual studies.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by filmmaker45

I don't mean to be insensitive to how you are feeling by any means, but I think you should be careful about going online and talking about taking people out.

You might be feeling overwhelmed by reading too many things too quickly.

You are only 16 and you can still enjoy hanging out with your friends and playing your xbox. There are games out there that aren't so violent that may be better choices for young people than the higher rated ones full of violence.

Don't take things too seriously, you aren't here to be miserable.

All things are fulfilling a purpose of some kind. Just try to stay on the right track and things can still be fun.

Really................ Lighten up a little.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Interested, that is probably good advice. Some that I wish I would have heeded when I was young. Instead, I just dug deeper into the fox hole..

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I forget this sometimes myself, but life is what you make of it.

Sure we have liars and war-mongers in the White House and in governments around the world. Does that mean the majority of the world has to be this way. Nope, sure doesn't.

Now is the time to create your life in the way you see fit. Do well, be productive, stuff like that, no matter what BS gets thrown in your face. If we want to make it, this isn't the time to sit down and give up.

I believe we have more power than is realized by many to change the circumstances in which we live. I'm not much into the "just take the kick to the nutsack and smile" theory. I believe if things are to change then it starts with one person, and that is you. And it is also starts with me.

Fate is created; it is not something that gets carved in stone and can never be changed. "Accepting fate" is a trap. You cannot get out of the trap if you agree with it or accept it. You are going to have to disagree with it. For example, someone says, "I'm coming to punch you in your nose." Sure, you could agree with and accept this "fate," or you you can say, "like hell you are," and fight back, or in some way stop this occurance from happening. Guess what, you changed history, didn't you? You were supposed to get punched in the nose, but instead, you sent the bully home crying to mommy.

Real life, this is what is happening with me and my life. I live in a family that has somehow accepted that we are poor and there isn't much that can be done about it. Much of my family history is littered with poor people. I live in a poor to medium income area. Country songs are played on the radio, which re-inforce the idea of the wonderful "poor working man" lifestyle. I could go into acceptance with this and live the poor man's lifestyle the rest of my life, or I can change it. This is what I am working on. I have a business in the works that will change this. It is showing promise. My first sale came a few days ago. Yes, I could toil away at a factory the rest of my life, and bring home barely enough to survive on. But, to me, this is unnacceptable. I am in the process of changing "fate."

Well, that's it for now.

Take care,

Troy

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Stop reading ATS if it's making you feel that bad.

There is probably a lot less 'truth' here than you think. There is no significant evidence that the NWO and it's objectives (if the NWO even exists as it's portrayed on this site) is dangerous and in opposition of your best interests.

You should be concentrating on your education and working out the best plan you can to fulfill your needs, dreams and desires; so that you can be a productive, content adult.

Don't over worry about your sister, she will soon be able to process the world and it's good and evils for herself.

The only thing I can tell you for sure, is that at sixteen, you are still very impressionable and to get wrapped up in the crap that can be spouted on this site, and the internet in general, is a crying shame.

Go play some ball, make some amateur films and for your own sake, don't come back to this site. You will be no help to yourself or your sister, if you end up seriously paranoid of the NWO.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
There is probably a lot less 'truth' here than you think. There is no significant evidence that the NWO and it's objectives (if the NWO even exists as it's portrayed on this site) is dangerous and in opposition of your best interests.

Well, there certainly isn't any evidence that it's going to be positive...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Filmmaker, everything that has been said aside, I'd suggest that you just enjoy what youth you have.. I wish I had done so. Instead, of studying philosophy and politics when I was your age, I probably should have been hanging out with friends. Maybe I would not be this tired, angry, bitter person that I am at thirty years of age.

Be a child before you try to indulge in the worries of this world.... That is my best advice to you...

From someone who has been where you now are, William...

[edit on 24-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join