It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Budget..Secret Space Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Secret Space program, nuclear weopons in space, UFOs, Aliens its all here.
Check out this earthfiles link

www.earthfiles.com...

Having worked on highly classified projects.. I heard some terms used in article such as "unfunded opportunities". Also the electro-grav version of B2 is interesting..

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

And if you pay altruistic Linda, you can read all about everything she knows.

So muchy for getting it all out there.

I know... I probably don't make much sense here, but this is essentially the same kind of crap that goes on in a lot of different venues. "I have allllll the secrets! And for the mere sum of $xx.95 per year you can read them all here."

Just anothe rreason to maintain a level of Fair Skepticism.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
black money ...since 1954?

President Eisenhower met with the aliens and a formal treaty between the Alien Nation and the United States of America was signed

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ya, it funny when people want full disclosure... at a price. But, I don't blame them. These people devote their lives to Ufology and the paranormal. How else can they make a living in this money-revolving world?

I do believe in the US using black budgets to fund many things, including their own UFO-replica. But I question some of the documents Linda has on your site. I guess I would have to let Linda eat some dinner by paying for her site's subscription.

BTW, during Vietnam War, my friend's uncle states the use of experimental laser weapons. These were handheld version. Too bad there is no easy way to provide concrete evidence.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I've read about this in other places before. The US, just like any other government around the world, commonly uses black budgets to cover dozens, if not hundreds, of covert projects. It wouldn't surprise me if there is truth to this.

With that out of the way. . .

If Linda was truly interested in the truth getting out there, but needed to pay the bills, why not simply released and promote all the info she has for free. After-which she could pen a lucrative book or tv movie deal to tell her "fantastic" story.

She could be a fraud or the real deal. I couldn't tell ya.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
yeah i wonder the same about uk 'IT" projects,

www.theregister.co.uk...

www.channel4.com...

the Mods new IT system is now 1.5 billion more than planned.

the list is endless,

reminds me of the film idipendance day 'how did you get funding for this"
'what you realy think we spend 60million on a hammer'

where the fek does all the money go?

[edit on (22/11/07) by ashwhy]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I just switched jobs, into an SCI position, and I had my indoc yesterday. At the beginning the head guy of the org. stuck his head in the door and said "If you want to see the aliens you have to come back tomorrow." LOL. I thought that was rather amusing.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Yeah some guys joked about some of that kind of thing where I was also. Similar clearance...There were some things that took putting 1+1 together that got me thinking. Some of those that had power to stop funding were also interesting. It may be nothing but two individuals I was around both seemed like they had a look of having "just seen a ghost"..and wished they could tell you about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Well I know people that have worked in the NSA they all looked like zombies after a while working there. I dont know if it was just the workload that they had, or if it was some other things going on there. I would imagine the latter.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

I'd imagine both.

The things that NSA are supposed to deal with, for bad or good, are not light subjects - no sane man could deal with that line of work and keep a cheerful disposition.

I'm pretty sure that most of the money goes towards lining the pockets of the establishment's vast network of stooges.

As for the remainder, it probably goes towards financing private armies or false-flag operations.

top topics

join