It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agents at my door.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
OK lately ive been doing a lot research on shiva star and other post star wars projects. Since the ATS was down I had a ton of papers and photos diagrams etc. Then the ats comes back up and I notice the post " are they testing lasers in NM " is gone. Then later today I walk outta my apartment and see a guy with a small computer looks like the ones fed ex and ups uses but nicer standing in my hallway. He was by the power meter but the meter man never comes this time of month nor does he dress like that. The meter man always has his little uniform and id tag. Next I return to my apartment notice that ive stopped downloading then I notice that my computer is froozen I reboot it also the pack of smokes that was on my desk is missing a cig " yes I count my cigs because im trying to quit" Then I look in the folder where my shiva star and thel papers were and they are all gone. were there agents at my door today??

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
OK now for the freaky part I ran downstairs to see my landlord and asked him if the meter man came in today he said no he comes in on the 12th. He asked me if everything was ok and why I was asking for the meter man. I dont know why but why would someone erase my files if they are declassified ones? Also I dont live in the US but spooks are everywhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Okay....... slow down. Take a deep breath. Think about what you're saying.

• Did you contact your electric company to determine if they were doing a reading today?
  • Do you publicize the ATS-worthy stuff you research?
  • Were your windows open?
  • How long were you outside looking at the "meter reader"?

Just a few notes off the top of my head. Think those through and carefully concentrate on each one.

And yes, you can call your electric company to see when your meter reading is scheduled. I've already done this (for actual billing problems) so I know they should be able to give you the information of when you've been read and are scheduled to be read again.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ok I called BEWAG thats my good old german power company after waiting for about 10mins the operater said that there were no stops in my area for today and they will check and give me a call back later today or tomorro. Yes my research is ATS worthy I wanted to accumilate some material on SHIVA STAR I had a few papers from people that worked on the anitmatter program and a few on the rail gun apps. Also had a ton of pics of krikland afb where shiva star is and also a few diagrams and pics of shiva star. I got maybe a 20 second look at the guy. I also asked teh landlord if he saw him come in the landlord and I went to the securtiy guy who has a check on our apartment complex he said a guy pulled in front of the complex in a VW transporter and said he was just visiting a friend. So there was no suspision there. Ill just have to wait for that call I guess. And no the window was not open. Also the keys for my aparment you can only get at the maker of the lock because each key has a serial number so it would be impossible to remake at a store because no store has a template key for mine. I checked the room and the hallways in my house found everthing in order nothing else was moved just that cig. Wierd.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
you might have smoked that cigarette and just not realized it, or it could have fallen when you took another one out.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I smoked the cigarette.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Were they Morleys brand cigs by chance?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Nope couldnt have cuz my girlfriend told me that I only smoked one that morning and couldnt have the other.I keep a very good count on how much I smoke. Could have been eternal

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You caught me. I was actually trying to find a Toasted bagle and came accross the smokes, computer, and what at first glance seemed like classified information. I would move to the mountains and hide!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
well the truth is, I tried to play a game minesweeper on your computer and then realized you use a mac so I paniced and and figured you wouldnt miss a cig so I helped myself and then ended up formating your HD so I ran like the lil girl I am..

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It was in germany eh? If you can tell me what type of "small computers" he used I might believe it a bit. Depends on the brand.

What was the exact way he dressed?

IF you are telling a true story and haven't mistaken somehow in repeating it - it was no way somebody from Germany or german agencies.
Also tell me your location(city), thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Did you check your computers logs ( and if the OS was windows the recycle bin? ) Also are you sure your antivirus is up to date, as some viruses delete/infect certain types of files based on their extension? Also what about a firewall or other types of security. Disregarding the cig for a moment, is it possible that the files may have become deleted by someone not physically present at the computer?

As for files being deleted, hop on google and check out file recovery programs, you may still be able to find part of the documents and images on the hard drive.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I didn't realize my thread on Laser testing in New Mexico disappeared. Thanks, I hope you unravel the mysterie of the mysterious stranger.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No the cigs were lucky strike lights
No im not making this up
The guy who I saw was using what looked like a large PDA it looked like the old Apple ones I forgot the name of them. Anyways He was dressed in a dark peacoat and had black slacks. Also he was well groomed his hair was set nice. He also had a beard. I tryed norton unerase but nothing. I looked in my Reg files and noticed that there were changes made to the Reg files.I looked at the norton logs and at my firewall logs but nothing suspiscious. I dunno Im still going to wait for that call its 7:22 here so I guess they;ll call tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You can try searching for files by date modified and see what comes up. Not sure if it'll help but ya never know (:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ok the second wierd thing is that all my old work files have been also deleted. I worked for SIEMENS for 3 years I left the job beacuse I cant stand sitting at a desk and write reports and charts for the whole day. I did however have some sensitive materials from Siemens on my HDD. I wonder maybe this was corprate realated. Probably. The sec guard said the guy drove a white VW transporter a comman siemens company car. This just keeps getting wierder.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Try heroin! It may ease your paranoia.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Paranoid please Ive got worst things to worry about then this like where am I going out tonight or how big are my bills going to be. Herion please what kinda crp is that,.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

LMAO!!
Too funny.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

LOL darklanser...nice X-Files reset...did the "meter man" look like the "Cigerette Smoking Man?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join