It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agents at my door.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
You caught me. I was actually trying to find a Toasted bagle and came accross the smokes, computer, and what at first glance seemed like classified information. I would move to the mountains and hide!

Man you're paranoid. Anyways it doesn't hurt to keep and eye out and watch your back. If you see a suspicious vehicle or person do what I do. Call the cops and say you saw someone that you think may be up to no good. The cops will be there in a sec. Do It anonimously if you have to.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sure you only had declassified stuff. sounds like classic spook stuff. Mabe it was a German intellgence agency

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
No the cigs were lucky strike lights
No im not making this up
The guy who I saw was using what looked like a large PDA it looked like the old Apple ones I forgot the name of them. Anyways He was dressed in a dark peacoat and had black slacks. Also he was well groomed his hair was set nice. He also had a beard. I tryed norton unerase but nothing. I looked in my Reg files and noticed that there were changes made to the Reg files.I looked at the norton logs and at my firewall logs but nothing suspiscious. I dunno Im still going to wait for that call its 7:22 here so I guess they;ll call tomorrow.

Try getting those files back with unerase programs. Best choice would be EnCase but its quite expensive. Try free soft, it works.

Show me screens then of you using it.
Funny thing, I know an agency expert looking like you described doing business in Germany, but other agency than those who would do this.
(if its true
)

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Try getting those files back with unerase programs. Best choice would be EnCase but its quite expensive. Try free soft, it works.

Show me screens then of you using it.
Funny thing, I know an agency expert looking like you described doing business in Germany, but other agency than those who would do this.
(if its true
)

Or better yet. Get yourself an external USB or Firewire Hard Drive and keep all of your sensitive data there. That way every time you leave the house you just take the HD with you just in case.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

OK lately ive been doing a lot research on shiva star and other post star wars projects. Since the ATS was down I had a ton of papers and photos diagrams etc. Then the ats comes back up and I notice the post " are they testing lasers in NM " is gone. Then later today I walk outta my apartment and see a guy with a small computer looks like the ones fed ex and ups uses but nicer standing in my hallway. He was by the power meter but the meter man never comes this time of month nor does he dress like that. The meter man always has his little uniform and id tag. Next I return to my apartment notice that ive stopped downloading then I notice that my computer is froozen I reboot it also the pack of smokes that was on my desk is missing a cig " yes I count my cigs because im trying to quit" Then I look in the folder where my shiva star and thel papers were and they are all gone. were there agents at my door today??

How long were you gone from your apartment when this happend? And it seems as if this guy was just waiting for you to leave.....do you leave your apartment everyday at a given time? Or is your schedule usually mixed?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If I were you...I would leave your apartment let alone the contrey! I mean if they are German Inteligence or the FBI or Agents from the matrix* for that matter, I would still be packing up and leaving. I mean because if that happened to me I wouldn't be there much longer!

And couldn't your girlfriend have taken that cigerette? that is if she smokes....

*=Not making fun of you...just useing that as an example....okay...

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Curiosity]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No my girlfriend doesnt smoke she hates it.

I was gone for about 4 hours doing some shopping.
I called my friend that works for siemens and asked him if anyhting like this has ever happened. He said that when people leave siemens they have to sign a form saying that will not divulge company info or solicit it to other companies. I dont remeber siging such a waiver. He is going to ask around. Im not paranoid why is everyone saying that Im mad if anything. Im not calling the cops. Tonight im going to ask the sec gaurd if he can play me a copy of the sec tapes. And just incase someone pops in for a visit Ill hide my webcam and set it on motion sensor.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If you ARE serious and not just making this up, your ass is now owned by your government. Have fun.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hook us up then with a copy of the security cams. Maybe I know some faces

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes my research is ATS worthy I wanted to accumilate some material on SHIVA STAR I had a few papers from people that worked on the anitmatter program and a few on the rail gun apps.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding somewhere. What I meant to ask in my post was if you've publicly been talking about this type of research to other people. I believed it was ATS-worthy material, or you wouldn't have had any reason to be suspicious about the disappearance of your files.

Sorry for any mixup in what I asked before.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
OK heres an update I hooked up my webcam to my laptop and hid it in my room just to see what else is going on when Im gone. My friend that works for SIEMENS called me back and said that uncle who also works for siemens heard of a similar accident where an ex employee had financial records from the company and had them on his HDD, he then got a visit by a guy at an internet cafe who was interested in his laptop and wanted to buy it from him. The guy refused and told the guy to piss off. When the guy went to the bathroom and came back his laptop was gone. He found it on the street about a block down but with no HDD. So I guess its just a croprate thing and the guy wanted to be cute and erase my shiva files. Oh well just as long as he doesnt come back and steal my smokes again. Oh I also looked at the sec tape with the gaurd we got the plates down to and im going to wait from my friend just incase they dont belong to a siemens company car.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

OK heres an update I hooked up my webcam to my laptop and hid it in my room just to see what else is going on when Im gone. My friend that works for SIEMENS called me back and said that uncle who also works for siemens heard of a similar accident where an ex employee had financial records from the company and had them on his HDD, he then got a visit by a guy at an internet cafe who was interested in his laptop and wanted to buy it from him. The guy refused and told the guy to piss off. When the guy went to the bathroom and came back his laptop was gone. He found it on the street about a block down but with no HDD. So I guess its just a croprate thing and the guy wanted to be cute and erase my shiva files. Oh well just as long as he doesnt come back and steal my smokes again. Oh I also looked at the sec tape with the gaurd we got the plates down to and im going to wait from my friend just incase they dont belong to a siemens company car.

Show me a picture of the van and maybe of somebody inside, could really help.

Considering you worked at Siemens I could believe this stuff, they have some seriously advanced technology and projects going on beside their mainstream stuff. But still sounds unbelieveable
so post a picture.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interesting post Kris... I live in Australia and once had 2 plain clothed unknowns approach me in a Shopping Centre to tell me to stop what I was doing. Normally I would just have thought 'good on you', passing them off as 2 people with nothing better to do. Only one of these people knew my name, and they both looked quite serious when telling me this. Spooky.

Setting up your webcam would be a good idea.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Tomm im going to go down to the gaurd and hook up my laptop so i can capture the cctv image of the van. I called my friend at siemens to run a check on those plates to see if they match the company car registry. I really didnt have any sensitive info about siemens. I worked as an assitant to one of the international realations chiefs. All I had was copies of some small contracts, meeting briefing materials and some database stuff on MS Acess. Maybe they just didnt like it. I dunno Ill se what goes down tommorow.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Nope couldnt have cuz my girlfriend told me that I only smoked one that morning and couldnt have the other.I keep a very good count on how much I smoke. Could have been eternal

What about the fact that the guy in X-files was the smoking man. Is this a message that the "smoking man" is on to you?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
what is it with you people the x-files is was just a show quit beating a dead horse and making refrence to the smoking man. Anyways I found a great article of corporate espionage here is the link. I think I was a target of corporate espionage.

www.darwinmag.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Kris, if the documents you acquired on Shiva Star, etc - were downloaded off the net, then chances are no one would be bothering you concerning your choice of files to download.
Admittedly, these are some strange circumstances for you - but if you were downloading open source information then what ever is going on does not have anything to do with your Shiva Star work...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OK it think I finally know whats going on. The man " the meter man" who was here works for siemens because he was driving a siemens company car. My friend checked the motorpool database and confirmed the plates for me. The reason probably why the files were deleted is because I had them in my work folder and shiva was in a sub folder in that dir. So the only question remains is how he got in. Anyways I still dont apriciate the fact that I was visted in that manner. Corporate Espionage be on the look out.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If you were online at the time, all they needed to do was access your system and delete it from there.

I work for a company that has a few pieces of equipment from Siemens and whenever there is a computer problem, they've simply used a backdoor to access the system and alter whatever files/settings are in question. No reason why they couldn't do the same to your home desktop.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ok the wierd thing is that could be possible that they hacked the comp. But the wierd thing is today when I looked at the meters in the hallway the door thing was unlocked and also it looked it was burned the glass plastic thing around it. Also in that same box we have our phone lines and isdn lines. We also have a local lan system in out apartment. But still doesnt explain the missing cig

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join