It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you fight ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
USA where founded on a revolutionary basis to implement a new nation based on the strength of its people - not its elite's.

Two centuries passed on, two world wars gave wealth and power, then the militaro-industrial complex became the puppetmaster.

Modern democracy have now developped enough force to oppose their own people. The Power of the Street which make XVIIIth/XIXth century revolutions possible (and effective) is over, as state polices are strong enough to cut down any revolutionary perspective.

Questions :

- What kind of event could lead you to take arms again your own government ? How much american citizen are ready to take arms for the sake of their liberty ?

- If Secret Societies and Occult Agencies rule the place, why nobody tries in America to set up a new political, revolutionary party based upon american people's wishes and views ?

- Is American people still free to resist its own Establishment ?

- How could a XXIth century revolution take place ?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Rigel]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
People in America are growing afraid of their government, and rightly so, since its starting to look like fascism over there.

Im glad I dont live in America, but then again, Im sure I could still be seen as a terrorist like everyone else who think the regime is nuts.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

1. Hungry people, whatever reason.
2. Ordinary people don't have enough money. Elites support current regime.
3. No. Mass manipulation. They are not even aware.
4. With the help of the military, that's the only way!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I would not take arms against my own goverment. Killing or threatening to kill my goverment will stop the NWO? *round of applause* However, I'm already prepared to become 'active' in another way against the goverment without any kind of violence or form of weapon.

Type of event:
enforced vaccinations
policy based

I am not from America though.

No one would sponsor the political party.

People are free to do as they wish. That includes resisting corruption.

A revolution would need propaganda. There's lots of but alot of people haven't got time for it. There needs to be something new, short and easily understandable without requiring additional knowledge.

The material is there for 'the peice' it just hasn't been made. The propaganda needs evidence. You can point to the 'terrorist' attacks, N.W.O refferences, Stupid laws, Quotes and much more. The peice would have to be in DVD format. Most of us have access to a dvd player not everyone has a computer.

Replication and passing on of the peice of propaganda would create activists, supporters and funding.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I see it this way: A revolution is in the making as you read this and as I write it. It will occur when there is an establisment of a One World government or governing council. It is only a few years out from being established. All the technology necessary for the fulfillment of various end-times prophecy currently exist. LIke the number of the beast..... it is a microchip implant. ADS (Applied Digital Solutions) already has FDA approval and the government contract to produce the chips for mass implantation. Other governments already have plans for implants of their citizens as well. China developed the software to do the tracking.

All that the elitist need to do now is destabalize the entire global economy. They are starting with the US dollar, in an effort to move us to the Amero; then they will go after the Euro and any of the sovereign economies left in Europe (they are already starting this as an adjunct symptom of the current US economic issues). When these collapse the rest of the world economy will collapse right along with it.

Then they (the Illuminati, Elite-ist, Globalist, International Bankers,"They"), what ever or whom ever you want to label them as, will offer their prepackaged solution to the world economic problem.....through one, or a group of, their government/banking puppets.

At some point "they" will tell us we need to be microchipped.
At some point "they" will tell the remaining gun owners to turn in their weapons.

When one of those happens..... we who own guns must take our gear into the wild and prepare to go tactical. Mount an offensive and give them a fight worthy to be remembered in Song.

-Euclid

[edit on 4-12-2007 by euclid]

[edit on 4-12-2007 by euclid]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You guys.... just let it happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Here's the better question, would the US Military do a coup to support people -- that is, when especially people aren't happy with government, right?

Because if US Military is easily controlled by the government, they might as well have to execute everyone who takes arms against the government, right?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

I really don't think you've taken into consideration the complexity of a favorable revolution. Stated above, most men and women especially in America are completely oblivious to the events going on around them. If the moral majority turns against you, the powers that be will do all they can to thwart your attempt by making you the boogyman. Your average person hates the boogyman.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

no i don't think they would, there might be people in the military that defect but the way that i see it the government makes the Army and Marines into killing MACHINES. therefore i think most will continue to follow orders, some out of fear, manipulation, or greed.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
would I fight for MY freedom? YES.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I wont say I will, I wont say I wont, it would depend on the situation. My first and foremost responsibility lies at home with my child and wife, I would have to think of their safety before any decision would be made. If it were absolute, if our freedom was completely lost and the only way to regain it was to fight, I would. I would fight for my child to live free, and if that meant dying for that, then I would die. If god forbid something happened to my child and wife in the midst of a civil war in this country, I would go primal, and be a killing machine. My life without my soul mate, and my wonderful child would be worthless, and I would take out as many bastards as I could.

If our government as euclid said, tries to chip us, or tries to take our guns away, that would lead to trouble. As for the secret societies ruling this country and us trying to set up a new government free of corruption and greed from the people behind the scenes. In my opinion, I think people are starting to wake up to the fact that something in this country isnt right. I think the whole Ron Paul revolution is a pretty good testament to we the people waking up and wanting change. We in this country from the time we were born were programmed to believe that this is the greatest country in the world, the shining beacon of freedom and love. It has been rammed down our throats through the mainstream propaganda machine. Some are wise to what happened, some cannot fathom that they have been duped and that the government that is supposed to represent that shining beacon, has been working in the opposite direction of what they told us we were. I think it will take something drastic to make the people of this country take up arms against our government. I would hope things could be changed by a peaceful revolution, by talking instead of killing. But really, can we look at our government and think that they would be interested in resolving things peacefully? Even with people in their own country we would be the traitors, the terrorists, and you know what they do with terrorists. They hunt em down, they run em down with force. I would hope some in the military would not be fooled into killing their own countrymen, but I just dont think It would be so. I know there would be some, but I have had a couple of friends in the military, they tear them down, build them back up and they dont resemble anything but a machine after they are done. Also what is to say that they havent been unknowingly fitted with some kind of mind control?

Sorry for the rant, I think there could be something that will cause trouble in this country, there will be a breaking point, a point where we all say that is enough. I dont know what it is, and I really hope things are resolved peacefully before anything like that happens.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The revolution is at the voting booth. If your not out wanting change and speaking up then you don't care anyway. If you care about where things are going then be vocal about it. You have the freedom of speech and the right to assemble.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Right now is a rough frickin' time for everyone! So much going on but I believe that we're doing the best we can, as of us here on ATS....

The time will come and the foundations will be reinstated once again

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think my signature says it all, and yes if and when the time comes, I am willing to fight, and probably die for the freedom we have lost, I cant do it alone

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

In the USA there is no one but the government to vote for, It doesn't matter which party, both are the government

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwnitsDwn
In the USA there is no one but the government to vote for, It doesn't matter which party, both are the government

Absolutely true. Self-governance and true freedom are now an illusion.

The OP made a great point about how this country was founded on the strength of the people. Now... the people are generally weak, and have given their country to the elite.

Would I ever 'fight'? Yeah... but only to save my immortal soul. I believe if we lay down and let evil have it's way with us the consequence is greater than death... you will lose a big part of your soul, which you may very much need AFTER death.

This is probably why bravery and courage were not just ideals but considered religious tenents to people in the past. Now it is something we catch glimpses of in movies and T.V.... making us less likely to be brave enough to fight.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A violent revolution is one of the only ways the system could be overthrown and replaced with individual freedom. Another option would be mass hallucinogenic exposure combined with reprogramming techniques. Both of these revolt scenarios are covered in their contingency plans however. In fact they thought of it themselves: it was (and could very well still be) a government plan to introduce super-hallucinogens into public water supplies in the case of a mass-revolt. The effects could last up to 48 hours and are far stronger than your typical dose of '___', the average person would be rendered useless, though the strong minded/experienced user would have a better chance of resistance. It is one of the reasons '___' is illegal, they don't want us getting used to that state of mind so that they can use it against us when necessary. (You can find related information in a book titled 'Acid Dreams' which gives a history of '___' and also the CIA experimentation and involvement.)

Anyhow, remember that 'they' operate with an engineering mindset, fail-safe systems are in place allowing multiple paths towards a set goal. It doesn't matter if we all try to revolt, that just allows them to kill us and imprison us (that is, if you even believe their laws have any power over you, if you are brainwashed to defer to their arbitrary truths instead of reality.) Frankly, they have absolutely no right over you as an individual. They arrest and process your corporate entity that is attached to your birth certificate (which is issued by the Department of Labor when you are born.) Just so happens that in order to do that, they have to get your physical body too.

I hate to sound so dire but our freedoms are illusions unless we kill off those who would oppress us. A side-note, it is borderline against the terms and conditions of my service provider to even make the statement I just did. You are not supposed to use their service to incite civil dissent, and that is why I don't come out and directly say what is on my mind. Something to do with the patriot act and who knows how many other backwards laws they conjured out of thin air to keep us oppressed. At first I thought even coming to this website was breaking a law, but upon further inspection it has to do with what we type and say, not what we read. Off topic but I thought that would be interesting to point out.

We have to fight. It will be hard though. Imagine the chaos, you would not know who to trust, who to team up with, who to discard. Food and water will be the commodities, with fuel, weapons/ammo, transportation being the other sought after means to an end. These things need to be planned in advance but surely that is against 'their' arbitrary laws as well. I envy those militias and other covert groups that have planned this out and are prepared.

Lost my train of thought, just got interrupted by my girlfriends two young children (I'm not the father, she has an ex-husband.) I will be fighting for them, so that they have a chance to break free from the brainwashed culture, so that they might live among the true ideals on which this country was founded. I will be fighting because it needs to be done. I will be fighting because there is little choice. I will not live under their systems of thought.

Regardless of who 'they' even are, and what the end goal is (be it aliens and a galactic federation, or simply corrupt humans who greed for power), it cant continue like this forever. We are near what in the physics of complex systems is termed a bifurcation point, where the system is about to come out of stable equilibrium in order to change into another equilibrium. The dynamics are indeed complex, a lot of things could happen. 'Their' fail safe systems might not be as fail safe as they would hope, they might not survive the next phase shift.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
once they come into my house and telling me what to do (which I assume will be happening very soon) then I would take up arms against the government.

"they may break my bones, torture me, even kill me, then they will have my dead body not my obedience."

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
heck yeah i would fight. sure i could die but whatever. i would go down with a fight i dont care. if everyone just sat back and let them take over what fun would that be
no but seriously i sure as hell would do anything possible to kick some butt. i really want to stock up on weapons and ammo but i cant afford it yet . sometimes i want to dig a secret tunnel i know soudns extreme. but somewhere only i know and take my fam and select friends.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hell yeah I would fight in fact I cant wait.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join