It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you fight ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I get that you'd like to fight against the NWO, whatever (or wherever) you think that might be. But what, exactly are you fighting for?

Sure, "freedom," but what do you mean by that? Freedom to do what, exactly? And why is it that you feel you aren't currently able to do those things, or why do you think the NWO would stop you from doing those things? And almost as important, what makes you think the organization you support will allow you to do those things, anyway?

I'm all for a good fight. But what will be your primary targets? What castle do you intend to storm?

I get the feeling some of you guys aren't thinking this through.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Actually, US was founded by elites and for elites. It was accomplished by using propaganda to control the common man that was just trying to live life. The Boston Massacre is a perfect example.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Well I'm certainly not going to give you a list of the things I would like to do but can't because of the current system of law, as that would be self-incriminating under the current system.

As far as supporting whatever organization that forms from the rubble of the old, that depends on many variables.

There are better things to do with life than work 40 hours a week making someone else rich while you struggle to buy food and the fuel to get to work, which is something that many of the people are going through or will be going through in the USA.

As far as what castle to storm, well that won't be so easy since most of the ones that matter are underground. I think most people would not be on the offensive but be on the defensive, defending their homes if they have one, or defending a tactical position in nature such as a fertile river valley, etc. Or simply defending their small campsite in the deep woods.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel
- What kind of event could lead you to take arms again your own government ? How much american citizen are ready to take arms for the sake of their liberty ?

Invasion of my home, or threats to my family. In either case, it is no longer my government I would be taking arms up against.

- If Secret Societies and Occult Agencies rule the place, why nobody tries in America to set up a new political, revolutionary party based upon american people's wishes and views ?

The American people are too busy with their own little lives to bother with anything as inconvenient as a revolution. Should their lives be interrupted by unemployment, hunger, homelessness, etc., they may decide to change things. Of course, by then, it will be too late for it to happen peacefully...

- Is American people still free to resist its own Establishment ?

Only to the extent that they must appear free to do so to the masses. In actuality, no.

- How could a XXIth century revolution take place ?

Only by those who have the knowledge and tenacity to accomplish the task of bringing others to the fight.

Any revolution now would be carnage. People in general do not have the will to fight, much less the knowledge of how to fight. Yet, everyone has a breaking point, and most do not even know where that is themselves. As a result, the details of such a war are impossible to predict. Heroes will rise from unlikely candidates, and many of the bravest will be nothing but fodder for the once-weak. I can't even say how it will end. But I do know it's coming. and I know...

TheRedneck ... is ready.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I get the feeling some of you guys aren't thinking this through.

I think this is one of the signs of coming catastrophe, Nohup. We actually agree.

I doubt that 1 out of 100 really know what to do. And that would (will) be the largest advantage any enemy could have.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What is needed is to take back control of the money supply.

Some sort of currency or means of trade created and controlled by the people, not the elite.

(Like currency made of HEMP?
Instead of fiat currencies made out of totally worthless paper....?)

[edit on 14-3-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I am a new member to this site. My opinion may not matter much yet, but I will still divulge.

The whole point to a new world order is to microchip and moniter everyone, correct?

9/11 was orchestrated so that we as Americans would WANT the government to "protect" us further in ways we couldn't stop, correct?

Now, these are very intelligent people. Killing mass numbers of people and getting away with it. I find it hard to believe that they aren't already anticipating a revolution. Hell, the revolutionaires would be terrorists. KILL THE TERRORISTS!! I feel that if we all top up arms and marched down the streets, the media would block out ANY kind of real message we were trying to put across. Something like this would take time. I believe that us "lowly" people would either have to find someone with at least just a little bit of power and ask them for their help to get our message across. Or go completely underground for years and years, building up physical members and then going from there. I have thought up an idea for upstate NY that I am going to try and start this Spring. Called the ANWS. Anti New World Society. I have more info elsewhere but the general jiss behind it is that we help the community around us. Try to one up local help. Feeding homeless people. Cleaning up the city. Doing more than they could. Obviosuly this would eventually pull in media attention. Telling the media what we are all about. What we are fighting for and what we cherish. Making it CLEAR that we love this country, but disagee with the government "policies". And while all this is happening, distributing antipropaganda. flyers, putting up banners, making dvds, etc. Telling EVERYONE what we believe. But helping the community is key. It would be a lot harder to call those helping the American people terrorists. But also while all this is going, training our bodies to be able to fight. Using weapons, etc.

But the main question. Yes I would fight. But like how the elites do it, we would have to be very organized as well. A hundred people marching around with guns will not help anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
IMO

if you say that your all just as nuts as you think your governments are, paranoid and reading to much junk online, just because it fits your belife systems, sure people with stressfull jobs make mistakes as do polatics do, and others come in and make more, but thay have the countrys intrest in mind, if thay didnt then wot would be the point in being there in the first place? common think about it, why would anyone abuse there own country and themselfs like that,

tbh im getting sick of all this nutty talk and just so you know you are not even in numbers enuff to be called a minority, "thank god", with people like that incharge of the planet it really would be a scary place, and i pray you never get a job in charge of nukes

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Your response has merit, and it is one I have used many times to argue against certain conspiracy theories. I do not think most politicians have some super-secret plot to destroy the world, since to do so would surely destroy themselves as well.

That said, I do tend to give credit to the conspiracies that concern those in power attempting to change the world to suit themselves. Human greed is an extremely powerful force. It tends to breed on power already attained, growing exponentially among those who are 'successful'. The end result could very well be destruction of certain aspects of our society, not through strict intent, but through a combination of greed, arrogance, and ignorance.

I urge you to examine some of the concepts presented here at ATS in that light. You may be shocked to discover that all is not as it seems.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The OP's questions presuppose that it will be POSSIBLE to take up arms and fight/revolt.

The way I see events unfolding, the scenario would go like this: The Supreme Court makes a ruling that private gun ownership is now illegal. It may or may not be announced on the nightly news. If it is announced, an "amnesty period" may be allowed for citizens to turn in their weapons. If it is not announced, a bulletin could be sent to every police station in the country with their morning report along with a list of all registered gun owners. Troops come bursting into your house and take your guns (while you're at work, school, etc.) or wait until the middle of the night. Do you really believe that you're going to jump up out of bed in your pajamas, groggy with interrupted sleep, grab your bedside pistol and mount an offensive campaign against the troop of wide-awake, kevlar-vested, AK-47-toting, military-trained soldiers in your bedroom? I find it doubtful. Will your neighbors come to your rescue? Again, doubtful.

I think there are a lot of lard-a**ed, belicose bragadacios out there who firmly believe that they are going to survive because "By God, I don't take no crap offa nobody!" I call this group the By Godders. They're not usually associated with any group, fire maybe 50 rounds a year at the local gun range, once a year, drink heavily, smoke like chimneys, eat bacon sandwiches every meal and whose only exercise consists of running their mouths and jumping to conclusions. The only thing they read is the weekly TV guide but they are confident of their self-preservation. They're easily recognized at the gun shows by their brave remarks such as, "By God they can have my gun when they pry my cold, dead fingers off the trigger!"

If you have any doubts about whether you're in the company of a bs'ing "by godder", check the body language. Their irrational statements are usually accompanied by a sharp nasal inhalation of unfelt confidence (a snort) followed by a cocky tilt of the head, a half smirk-half snarl that smacks of white trash vulgarity and a yanking up of their sagging trousers to cover up the exposed crack of their rotund derriers. If that type survives a crisis of any sort it will be only by sheer luck and probably at the expense of someone else.

I say that if you have weapons, cache them now for use later. You may not get a chance to fight back when you're ready. I don't think a global coup as well organized as the NWO is turning out to be will allow you any choice in timing, terrain, or situation.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

You know, you just might be right if the military and police departments don't feel the same way as their parents and brothers and sisters and neighbors feel about living in a dictatorship. Fortunately, they are neither that brainwashed, nor blind and would most likely begin the revolt themselves in that type of a situation,

Nice try for the propaganda machine though

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

- What kind of event could lead you to take arms again your own government ? How much american citizen are ready to take arms for the sake of their liberty ?

Personally i'm not American, but to be honest i don't think it would take much for me to take arms against my own government - i might even be tempted to say that providing me with a weapon is liking signing your own death-wish.

I assume the person i'm getting the weapon from will be a recruiter of some form, and because of such socially subversive attempts at manipulating the power structure - as defunct as it is - i might be inclined to shove aforesaid arms up aforesaid recruiter's rear end.

- If Secret Societies and Occult Agencies rule the place, why nobody tries in America to set up a new political, revolutionary party based upon american people's wishes and views ?

People find it easier to comprehend how to change something than how to start something over.

In my experience, those whom are willing to stand for what they believe in and say that such and such about the government is wrong or 'evil' tend to be incapable of mentally grasping the grand scheme of what it is their ideology demands of them.

You can't save a tree that has disease at it's roots by chopping off branches - if it was nessecary to, one would suggest planting a new tree.

- Is American people still free to resist its own Establishment ?

Again with the Americanized specifics - you do realise America might not nessecarily be the best place for this kind of revolutionary evolution?

Revolution in America is like trying to bust down the doors of a keep with a warhammer - sure, if you work it for a while you might get somewhere, but not without alerting every damn guard in town.

- How could a XXIth century revolution take place ?

Quietly, like every other time.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

I wish it were as simple as all that, you see , the US government works very very hard at convincing the people that if you vote for anyone but the government subscribed parties, you will waste your vote and the least favorable of the options they have given you to choose from will win.
Large populations tend be good at being individual , individually, but in mass tend to be sheep

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DwnitsDwn

You have a point, considering the metaphorical circus that goes on when the elections kick-off.

The masses really do treat it like a ball-game, haven't you noticed?

All too often i get the feeling that the people you can see supporting the candidates are just interested in supporting who they think are going to win, as opposed to the person that they want to win.

As an example; consider how many people have been swayed to vote for the other guy purely because they think the one they currently support no longer has the fuel to reach the goal first?

People get negative about their candidate losing, and therefore don't want to feel all depressed over voting for the one guy/gal who looks like they're losing.

Such people, i like to call sheeple.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

I WILL FIGHT.

I will fight for my country, and as such, I will fight for my FREEDOMS and my rights to raise MY FAMILY AS I SEE FIT, not as "my" government sees fit.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

Okay, just make sure you're aiming in the right direction, dude.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Will I fight, fight against who? I don't even own a firearm but I am really planning on getting one soon (legally while I still can do it legally). This country has been quickly transforming into a fascist state since 9/11 and only the blind don't see it happening. Even if I was armed to the teeth I really don't see myself pulling the trigger against a fellow citizen unless my family/property was threatened to the breaking point. We will do what we feel we need to do based on the situation as it presents itself.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

The question is would you take up arms and fight against the fascist leadership of that State in which you refer

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Personally, I won't say what I'll will do on this forum, or any other, if your smart, you wouldn't either. However, I've always wanted to know is from all the TOP BRASS barking about this.....which I think they should given their position.. and I salute you sharply for those that are doing so..

What are they doing...........................................?

Originally posted by TheoOne
reply to post by Rigel

Here's the better question, would the US Military do a coup to support people -- that is, when especially people aren't happy with government, right?

Because if US Military is easily controlled by the government, they might as well have to execute everyone who takes arms against the government, right?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have discussed this topic at length in other forums (which I will not do here). I have stressed the importance IMO of setting "realistic parameters". What I mean by this is choosing carefully and thoughtfully just where that line is drawn in the sand. What are you ready to die for.

Again my personal viewpoint here. would I feel justified in killing others for my 1st amendment right - No! Lets face it, our rights are largely an illusion if we can not come to a justification worth either killing or dieing for.

My personal "this far and no further points" are first and foremost the protection of my family and myself. Hand in hand with this is my right to bear arms.

We may lose our sovereignty, we may lose most of our rights - we have lost many already, but are you willing to make your wives widows to get them back?

All I ask is that you consider in earnest the gravity involved in a violent movement before "that time " comes.

Another topic I wrestle with on this subject "briefly" if I may is, at what point will my Creator justify my taking of another life. Do I believe that my God would be pleased and support me taking another life so that I may enjoy national sovereignty? I don't believe so. Would He support the defense of my family - I hope so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join