It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Sadam Husain the mastermind of the Oaklahoma City Bombming?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by scriptz

here are just a few--
archive.newsmax.com... www.thisislondon.co.uk...;jsessionid=Jhp2HSPTwjSnjpbD3QR9TFHLfRjpJLtTn jpnk4yyVj59h0HnyHbR!958124388!-1407319224!7001!-1 www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

Freerepublic?

Nice unbiased sources you choose.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I once heard that an un-identified human leg was pulled from the site, wearing woodland camo. It was further claimed that testing on the leg revealed it to be that of a man, mid thirties, arab descent. Does anyone have any infromation on this?

As far as an Iraqi being involved, wether or not it is true, does not mean that the entire nation of Iraq or even Saddam Hussein were complicit. Think back to Gulf War One. Remember all those Iraqi soldiers surrendering by the tens of thousands? Do you honestly believe that none were recruited by American intelligence? There is even the more mundane possibility that McVeigh became friends with an Iraqi while he was over there.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

How would they know he was of Arab descent?

No such test exists.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think there was a Middle Eastern connection to the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah Building. An expert from the Middle East (I met him) was brought in and indicated that the damage to the building was very consistent with many bombings previously done in the Middle East. I was there, and saw it up close and early on. It was very stressful to members of the Oklahoma National Guard who were called up and detailed to recover body parts (some from children) on the site of the bombing. There were nearby autopsy tents set up to examine the remains. There are unaccounted for "extra" body parts, although I never heard about an Arab I.D. on them. D.N.A. testing can establish the race of human remains. It was during this time that I physically visited an Oklahoma City Police Department underground command post, the location of which I remember well.

A local television news reporter claimed there was solid evidence that Middle Easterners were involved in the bombing, but the F.B.I. refused to accept copies of her evidence. She later wrote a book about the Murrah bombing conspiracy. Common sense (which is not common) dictates that Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nickols could not and did not do this heinous deed
alone. I think there are still persons alive who can shed light on the truth, though the feds wasted little time whacking McVeigh and silencing him forever. As for John Doe #2, federal agents tortured and beat to death a man who closely matched the description of JD#2 at the Oklahoma Federal Prison Transfer facility near the Oklahoma City airport. Even the local medical examiner was not allowed in the blood spattered cell where this innocent prisoner who had committed no crime was killed. No investigation, total cover up. His family sued the government and won a sizable judgement. Richard Lee Guthrie was captured by the feds in 1996. Trentadue's attorney brother thinks Guthrie was John Doe #2. Curiously, Guthrie was found hung in his cell the night before he was going to testify about an OKC bombing conspiracy. Very suspicious, without a doubt.

As far as Saddam Hussein being involved, I would say that is a distinct possibility.

How I wish there was more interest on this matter here on ATS. Perhaps I joined too late and missed an earlier and much broader discussion of it.

The Murder Of Kenneth Trentadue

OKC Bombing An Inside Job?

[edit on 12/2/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

The can tell from blood tests. That technology has been around for quite some time now.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

The can tell from blood tests. That technology has been around for quite some time now.

Oh? Link to being able to determine race by blood?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

I read an excellent book by McVeighs lawyer titled "Others Unknown" and it is not sensationalist conspiracy propoganda.

McV saw himself as a martyr. There was a lot he did not and would not say. If he was so much against the government, wouldn't he have come right out and said that they were trying to silence the truth? He was not a patsy. He was willing conspirator, but not with Iraq or Saddam Hussein.

OKC needs to be looked into much more, and not forgotten in the shadow of 9/11.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Scientist have discovered something in blood that they call "D.N.A." I'm pretty sure you can read all about it if you type in a query at the internet website on the world-wide-web called "Google."

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Double post, sorry.

[edit on 12/2/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger

Oh? Link to being able to determine race by blood?

Thanks.

This will get you pretty close, I think. Unfortunately, it's not yet conclusive, and I stand corrected.

Ancestory Project

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Scientist have discovered something in blood that they call "D.N.A." I'm pretty sure you can read all about it if you type in a query at the internet website on the world-wide-web called "Google."

Yeah, great. So which genetic test describes the markers for "arab descent"?

Still waiting for a link.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

Well, they can determine race (or at least make an educated guess) based on the skeleton.

No DNA test would be able to narrow things down any closer than "Arab/semitic/Italian/Greek, because no "race" is pure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join