It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Sadam Husain the mastermind of the Oaklahoma City Bombming?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Was there a cover up of the oaklahoma city bombing of the federal building ? who was john doe #2 ? www.glennbeck.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Simple answer: No, he was not.

However, I do feel an arab (or arabs) WERE involved with the plot to blow up the OKC Fed. Building. I also believe that these arabs were funded and trained by any one of the "lettered" organizations with the United States. FBI seems to be the most widely accepted culprit.

Welcome to the forum Rockets. Did you get your name from the song? Or the dealer/actor/killer?

Jasn

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
However, I do feel an arab (or arabs) WERE involved with the plot to blow up the OKC Fed. Building.

Could you explain why you have such a feeling? By looking at the debris of the OKC fed bldg, you somehow deduced there is an arab connection?

Don't you thing there is a secret Arab moon base?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

i took it from the national anthem.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vannein

First was the I witness reporta of John doe # 2 getting out of the truck that delivered the bomb. @nd was that mcvey had conections to iraq. 3rd was the investigaters that did many many interviews with witnesses. such as the workers at the motel where mcvey stayed. there were possibly 5 iraqies that checked in and left at the same time as mcvey. If you look into all the evedence you see facts imerge that the FBI and justice dept; did not release to the american people or even persue.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

Not sure who Sadam Husain is?

But perhaps you mean Saddam Hussein the former Iraqi dictator?

At anyrate, No he had nothing to do with it. However, the motion that Arabs were involved (I assume you mean Arabs and not Iranians) is a bit off IMHO. Is it that hard to believe that homegrown terrorists could have done this?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
Was there a cover up of the oaklahoma city bombing of the federal building ? who was john doe #2 ? www.glennbeck.com...

No.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If a guy was to look into Nichol's part and then tie in some people of interest in the Philippines, then you may have an idea or two.

This is/was a road no national security agency wanted to go down for a couple of reasons. Anyway, someone out there may have looked into this a little bit and can come up with a connection or two.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

here are some links if you are intressed. www.opinionjournal.com... www.militaryspot.com... www.thisislondon.co.uk...;jsessionid=2TXwHBGd8y0JyScv4P5zlGvPZ9LjYW6x2 vTFzdfyRpF120j11xh4!181046706!-1407319224!7001!-1 archive.newsmax.com... there are many many other links on the net! One thing is for sure all those people who saw john doe #2 and the motel employees who witnessed the " miseasterners with tim mcvieh . There was some sort of political shutdown of the investigation. Iraq was most likely involved!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by hinky

here are some links if you are intressed. www.opinionjournal.com... www.militaryspot.com... www.thisislondon.co.uk...;jsessionid=2TXwHBGd8y0JyScv4P5zlGvPZ9LjYW6x2 vTFzdfyRpF120j11xh4!181046706!-1407319224!7001!-1 archive.newsmax.com... there are many many other links on the net! One thing is for sure all those people who saw john doe #2 and the motel employees who witnessed the " miseasterners with tim mcvieh . There was some sort of political shutdown of the investigation. Iraq was most likely involved!

"Opinionjournal"?

Not exactly a credible link.

And if there WERE Middle Easterners involved, they'd be FAR more likely to be Saudis.

But this all begs the obvious question: If they were terrorists, they'd want credit for their "cause". Why, then, did they not take credit for the bombing? And if they were Iraqi operatives, why attack such a useless target?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

If they were iraqie agents as believed they wouldn't want attention. If they were proxy soldiers of iraq, iran or any other mideast dictatorship they probably would want to anounce it!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

If they were iraqie agents as believed they wouldn't want attention. If they were proxy soldiers of iraq, iran or any other mideast dictatorship they probably would want to anounce it!

Again, if it was Iraqi agents, why go after such a worthless target?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vannein

At what point did I say anything about the debris making me think arabs had anything to do with it?

The reasons I feel that a possible arab (or someone hispanic) was involved is because of initial descriptions of John Doe number 2 and a nice bit of evidence that suggests the "mastermind" of the first WTC bombing has a hand in OKC as well.

If you want supportive evidence for these beliefs, try google.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Could bad spellers be behind this thread?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I been to the site it is a very sad place.....I dont think Suddam did it but I agree I think Arabs had somthing to do with it though....

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
rockets red glare,

I've read some of ur posts this past few days and honestly you are pretty harsh on others for their opinions yet you come to your conclusions w/out any hard facts other than your personal opinions

I think you need to take a good look at your posts before you decide to hit the post button

as far as this goes, I love the "hispanic" terrorists connection.. I think they wanted to blow up the building so they can open a new bodega ( joke!)

I dont' think Iraq had anything to do with the bombing, just some good old american self hatred

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

There are two facts that cannot so easily be dismissed. 1. there was a john doe #2 and they had some good discriptions of him. 2. there were middle easterners staying at he same hotel and enteracting with Timothy McVeigh. One fitting the discription of john doe #2. The clinton FBI and the media at the time seemed to loose intrest in john doe2 very quickly. remember clinton was not exactly buddies with Sadam "the shoe shine boy" either. No fly zones etc...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Sentinel 1

There are two facts that cannot so easily be dismissed. 1. there was a john doe #2 and they had some good discriptions of him. 2. there were middle easterners staying at he same hotel and enteracting with Timothy McVeigh. One fitting the discription of john doe #2. The clinton FBI and the media at the time seemed to loose intrest in john doe2 very quickly. remember clinton was not exactly buddies with Sadam "the shoe shine boy" either. No fly zones etc...

Sounds like crap.

Link to a credible source?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound racist or anything, but without talking to a person couldn't a latino be mistaken as a middle-easterner? Or even a Philipino for that matter? Maybe even some dark-haired Iowa boy who just got back from the Phillipenes with a nice tan? Not to mention that there are arabs that were born and raised right here in the states that have no ties to a foreign power. I think there was a conspiracy beyond the little McVeigh cell, but Iraq had nothing to do with it. I think McV really believed he was a hero till the day he died. A decorated combat veteran on a secret mission for his own government. A mission that would "test the waters" for a large-scale terrorist attack on America. Furthermore, no one seems to remember that a mini-Patriot Act went through right after that. The FBI got warrantless phone taps out of that deal for one thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Yes it could have been any darker skin race. And no It isn't racist. We are decribing eye witness accounts John Doe #2. The intresting thin about it for me was that the FBI had interviewed all the same people the reporter had "certainly more in fact". Yet they they So quickly dropped that aspect of the case. There was a john doe #2 to be sure and he did get out of the truck. the hotel empoyees thought that they reconized one of the iraqie hotel guests from the perp scetch of the eye witnesses, of whom there were many.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join