It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video and pics of a very clear Movie Prop UFO on Nov. 16 in Allentown, PA !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Please check out:

video.nbc10.com...

for video of a purported UFO flying around the town Bully Joel made famous
and the town that served as my wife's hometown growing up.

This happened on Nov 16th 2007

There is a lead story at the home page for www.NBC10.com

I do not want to comment on pics and video under you have watched it...

I will say- it is worth watching!!!

HDF/TPM

Mod edit:caps in title

[edit on 11/17/2007 by kinglizard]

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wheres the video?? Is this a joke? those pictures were ridiculous.

I don't have sound on my laptop, were those renderings or being passed as real??

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a movie prop ??
I didn't see any clear picts just the video
of the movie prop
what gives ? I was about to call family there and ask
if they saw anything

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So, they have an explanation for the object that appears much larger in the beginning of the video that the smaller object in the store that flies magically but cannot be lifted by 10 men who carry pianos for a living.

Is this a convenient cover? Why did it take him so long to fly it?

Maybe I'm just crazy. Maybe he'll come to Somerset and fly it

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Whelp, there is one thing I can say about this......

This is NOT a UFO........as it is clearly IDENTIFABLE

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The video is talking about the man and his movie prop. Images are shown of his movie prop apparently in the air and flying about. The question is asked, how is it that a massive (weight and size) UFO thing was flying through the air with no known propulsion or suspension methods.

At least that's what I gathered from the video. A bit of a mystery (or not) of sorts.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
but hte topic of this thread is
"V I D E O and P I C S of a very clear UFO on Nov. 16 in Allentown, PA !!!"
not "How does this guy fly a movie prop?"

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The thread title is mislabeled. It should read IFO. Otherwise this story does not belong in this section.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
So whatis the system of propulsion in this thing if it did actually fly?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It's fake it cant fly the are trying to be funny IMO

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Lame.

Not and not real.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It says right in the story, that this is faked.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
AccessDenied is not amused.You knew this was fake when you posted it OP.Bad form indeed.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"V I D E O and P I C S of a very clear UFO on Nov. 16 in Allentown, PA !!!"

Obviously Fake and a Hollywood Prop as Stated in the video. Why does the OP make it look like something it is not?

Is he/she making fun of the believers? I feel Duped and humiliated with this little stunt. Could the MODs please make sure that this issue is taken care of. I can't believe the how these boards accept this kind of ridicule and hoaxing by some members.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Could the MODs please make sure that this issue is taken care of. I can't believe the how these boards accept this kind of ridicule and hoaxing by some members.

What hoaxing
It's a story from a news cast that tells everything that's going on. No one was able to video tape it so that really sucks. But I'd like to know how he flew it that day? Maybe it was an illusion that the man created and the witness thought was real, but all in all there's no hoax. If it were a hoax we wouldn't know who or where the flying saucer came from.

Saying that I would like to state that the op's title is a bit deceiving and should have said it was a flying saucer not a ufo.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
They said this thing was flying around, sure it's a UFO for those who didn't know that it was a movie prop. But the question IS how was he able to fly it?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The thread, the story, the owner? What the heck?

Once again, here we go. Guy says he saw something. News interviews guy, and tells guy what he saw. It was a movie prop.

Cut to the guy with the prop. Yes, it can fly, but it's a secret. Oh boy, another secret, but now from guy down the street.

I call for government intervention! This guy is a threat to National Security. I want the FAA involved too. We need control of someone if they are going to put something over our heads that ten people can't lift. Can't have that thing crashing down in my living room Saturday morning, and interupting cartoons. Not to mention the News peoples attitudes.

Well, I never....

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Once again someone TRYING to be funny. Now that we have all had a good laugh, maybe it's time for the mods to either close this thread or move it over to BTS. By the way, thanks for wasting 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well this might be a joke of a topic but I would love to have one of those in my game room a couple bar stools around it...I can see it. Of course it might take a little work to get the wife to agree.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
it is not letting me EDIT my post...

I want to say- YOU ARE ALL RIGHT...

I was shown this link by a friend and actually saw a different UFO video
from his hard drive- I went home and thought this particular story was the video...

I hardly ever write posts that cite breaking UFO news sources-
but I was excited as it is rare in Philly for this to appear in media of any kind.

I am sorry.

TPM HDF

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join