It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and the Anthrax attacks connections:rogue military/black operations?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The 911 attacks and the anthrax attacks all seem to point to some sort of official, CIA/military, black operations.

To start off with 911:

1. The hijackers were able to gain entry into the country with what by everyones standards were incomplete and incorrectly filed out visa applications.
www.nationalreview.com...
www.cis.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...
2. The hijackers were able to train in the united states operated flight sims. with detection from the FBI but with the respective FBI upper echelon calling off all investigations untill after the attacks.
www.cooperativeresearch.org...
www.9-11commission.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...
3. Sent several warnings from multiple countries warning that attack was approaching.
www.cooperativeresearch.org...
www.rense.com...
4. Hijackers were able to send around multiple thousands of dollars via wire transfers without any kind of attention from anyone. Including infamous 100k wire transfer to Atta presumably to pay for all 19 hijackers 19 one way tickets.
query.nytimes.com...
crimesofthestate.blogspot.com...
5. Hijackers managed to plan the operation to take place at the exact same time several war games were taking place some of them involving hijacked planes.
911research.wtc7.net...
www.fromthewilderness.com...
6. Hijackers managed to pick attack entry point at the exact point were Pentagon had just completed there bomb blast proofing of wedge one. Going through what would seem considerable length to hit that exact spot.
www.guardian.co.uk...
7. U.S. military unable to stop or even catch up to one single hijacked jet that day. Military officials give conflicting stories as to what exactly took place that day. Why they were unable to stop or even attempt to stop any of the hijacked jets that day.
www.rense.com...
www.public-action.com...
9. Atta leaves a virtual treasure trove of evidence in his car and his suitcase which is held over because he triggers a watch list. Several of the hijackers that day will be on watch lists that day but will still be able to get onto the planes without a single problem.
www.newsday.com...
www.sptimes.com...

The Anthrax attacks connections:
1. Whitehouse begins taking cipro reportedly on 911. First known attack sept 30.
www.judicialwatch.org...
2. Letters are dated 9-11-01 and try to mimic a arab terrorist.
www.fbi.gov...
3. Anthrax spores end up testing back to U.S. military strand.
en.wikipedia.org...
archives.cnn.com...
4. Like 911 no one has yet to brought to justice. With large rewards for both "suspects" of both attacks. With years passing by without any word of arrest of Bin Laden and basic dead silence in the anthrax attacks other than some "possible named suspects" which no one has been arrested.
www.cbsnews.com...
5. Anthrax sent to senators which were opposing patriot act, again point to political motives rather than terror. Also, anthrax spores again linked to military base.
www.wsws.org...

Lastly, Bin Laden himself...
911review.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This would be more evidence of more military/black operations going on that day. A quote from Pepes ATS thread:

As one the the biggest militaty contractor both in America and in the world, Raytheon develloped and introduced the very first remotely controlled and pilot-less Airliner just a couple of months before 9-11according to an August 2001 article in the www.usatoday.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">USA Today (by the way, the said article may have been removed from the USA Today archives as of one month ago, for a free copy contact [email protected] )
Interestingly enough, on 9-11 Raytheon lost five of their high ranking employees. As details of the passengers on the four hijacked flights emerge, some are shown to have curious connections to the defense company Raytheon, and possibly its Global Hawk pilotless aircraft program (see 1998 (D) and August 2001).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Looks like you done your homework, I'll have read through all this stuff later tonight as I've got a diaper to change and a few chores to do.

Your efforts are appeciated!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

Thanks for noticing IO. You know I was starting to wonder whats going on out here. There are so many serious questions about 911 still and it seems like lately if you are not talking about HOLOGRAMS, NO PLANES, HYDROGEN BOMBS, you mise well be talking to yourself. There are serious connections between the military/CIA-ish and 911 regarding certain facts. Including the fact that the anthrax attacks seem to be directly connected to 911 and the anthrax attacks seem to be directly connected to some sort of military-ish or CIA involvement.

Anyways here are a few more...

1. The EB4 that was reportedly over the flight 77 crash site before the smoke even began to rise into view from the Whitehouse. Which is very well documented in this PDF. (The connection that elude to here is that the EB4 followed/witnessed the pentagon incident)
www.journalof911studies.com...
2. The white military jet witnessed by between 5 and 12 people right before or after the Shanksville incident.
www.flight93crash.com...
3. Anthrax attacks were part of CIA black op that involved a attack with anthrax sending it through the mail. Much like my theory on the 911 attacks. That the actual "hijacking" of the jets were supposed to part of a war game going on that day. Could this be how the Whitehouse knew to take cipro??
news.bbc.co.uk...
4. The fact that three of the planes were silently taken over and were also seemingly taking over pretty fast. Could the pilots of thought they were part of a war game drill that day? Could flight 93, after getting warnings that two jets had collided with the WTC towers decided to fight back when the take over was started??

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Don't forget that the whitehouse staff started taking cipro a full week before the first anthrax letters were even put in the mail, this shows prior knowledge. They started taking cipro on 9/11 and the first letters were postmarked 9/18.
www.judicialwatch.org...

Also don't forget that the first victim of anthrax was an editor who had published the pics of one of the Bush twins supposedly falling down drunk. Now isn't that a strange coincidence?
www.cnn.com...
ascrivenerslament.blogspot.com...

Besides the senators who opposed and had the power to actually block the Patriot Act receiving the letters, the other places targeted were major news organizations. Why, they would have reported it anyway? Maybe this was a warning to not ask the tough questions and to not investigate 911.

Maybe there is a good reason the mainstream media have fallen in line and started reporting on such earth shattering events like what Britney Spears spends her money on, rather than the real events and real questions surounding 911.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by goose]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

Yet its almost a total disconnect when you speak of the two. People dont really associate the two with each other(911 and the anthrax attacks). The fact tho that the Whitehouse began taking Cipro on 9-11-01 is a direct connection. Not to mention trying to mimic a Arab terrorist and using the 911 date inside the letters. More investigation into the anthrax attacks may draw out more answers to some of the questions regarding the 911 attacks.

The anthrax that was mailed to the enquirer was without question sent there because of the Bush pictures that were published, which again points to domestic suspect. You would think this would be very reckless and reveal to the FBI exactly or at least narrow the suspect list greatly. Yet still this person remains untouchable.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

You have faith in the FBI wanting to solve this case. Do you really think the FBI, those at the top who are in charge, are really seriously investigating this? Look at their past record on these types of things. Anything that gets reported on our government officials are usually from whistle blowers, if the FBI brings anyone within the gov. upon chanrges due to an investigation, it is usually due to their being targeted by the powers that be, IMO.

The anthrax letters are seldom mentioned in the media, and the FBI from what I can see ended their investigation by trying to blame Hatfill, who came out fighting and demanding a trial to prove his innocence. I'm not saying that they officially closed it, but for all intents and purposes it might as well be closed.

All of the evidence points to the government having prior knowledge and also being involved.

The investigation that was done revealed the anthrax came from a government lab, this told the people who were the targets of the letters what was at stake if they did not fall in line, and also that they could easily be reached and taken out.

The letters did their job, and the people who should be working hard to solve this case are doing theirs as well, by not solving it.

Below is an article about the FBI's investigation into this if you don't want to read the whole thing, read the last three paragraphs on the first page. I'd post it, but I am not sure about their copyright issues. I posted the title since I know you can't copyright a title.

query.nytimes.com...

A NATION CHALLENGED: THE INQUIRY; Experts See F.B.I. Missteps Hampering Anthrax Inquiry

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

Read the entire article very interesting. I have a very similar report I found except it pertains to the CIAs and FBIs involvment with the 911 attacks and how the CIA had direct knowledge of some of the hijackers yet refused to tell the FBI. The FBI refused to let John Oneil investigate into a line of investigation which almost without question would of stopped the 911 attacks.
www.pbs.org...
From the article called "What if":

The CIA admits that it did not inform the bureau that after the Malaysia meetings ended, it tracked Almidhar and Alhazmi to Los Angeles. The CIA further admits that it failed to warn the INS or the State Department, and as a result, the men's names were not added to a terrorist watch list.

Also:

Not until June 11, 2001 did the CIA sit down with those in charge of the Cole investigation at the New York office and show them some of the photos taken at the Malaysia meeting. They asked for help in identifying the men. (John O'Neill was not at that meeting.) A high-ranking FBI official at this meeting told FRONTLINE that when they asked the CIA representatives for more information about Almidhar and Alhazmi -- men the FBI had until then never heard of -- they were told they were not cleared to know more. It was an astonishing meeting -- reportedly, it turned into a shouting match.

For anyone who has any doubts that there were forces from within preventing any dots to be connected in these pre 911 investigations that could of stopped the attacks needs to take a look at this report.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by Stillresearchn911]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
O'Neill died in one of the towers on 911, of course, just another one of those strange coincidences that seem to surround 911. Why did he take that job? Wasn't that his first day on the job? Also didn't Marvin Bush have something to do with control of security at the WTC's?

www.truthnews.us...

Was O'Neill the man who really knew too much and maybe knew enough to demand someone ask the right questions and that's why he had to die?

www.hereinreality.com...

Just two weeks, TWO WEEKS, prior to the attack, O'Neill had left his job with the FBI. O'Neill had quit because he believed that the Bush administration had stymied the intelligence agency's investigations on terrorism. O'Neill charged that it had done so even as it bargained with the Taliban on handing over of Osama bin Laden in exchange for political recognition and economic aid. In the ultimate irony, O'Neill had gone public with these charges at the same time that he was leaving the FBI to become the head of security at the World Trade Center.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Don't forget that the whitehouse staff started taking cipro a full week before the first anthrax letters were even put in the mail, this shows prior knowledge. They started taking cipro on 9/11 and the first letters were postmarked 9/18.

Its called taking appropriate precautions - nobody knew what was going
on or what was cming next.

Have to understand that the attacks on WTC/Pentagon were considered
start of massive terrorist campaign. Chemical/biologic attacks were
not only considered likely, but were already being implemented. On
9/11 was in my firehouse in NJ standing by (in case needed in NYC and
backing up neighboring city who had day shift at WTC site fighting fires
in World Financial Center). Listening to radio calls from scene heard
fireground commander being warned of possible biologic agents at the
scene. In fact at our department were given forms for antibiotics to
be given to us and our family in case have to respond to biologic
attack. Remember that the terrorists who planted truck bomb in garage
in 1993 loaded it with cyanide to create toxic smoke to poison the
occupants.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You know I looked everywhere to see if I could find any information on how the 93 WTC bomb was made and if it had cyanide, but was unable. the reason I say so is because I have never heard that before and that I know of there were no deaths related to cyanide poisoning. Do you know where you found that information out it sounds very interesting. As to the Whitehouse and the fact you think that they anticipated the bio-attack. Im not sure I agree with you there. As far as I can tell no one was told about this it was found out through FOIA through Judicial Watch and they(the whitehouse) still wont reveal how/why they decided to start taking cipro on 9-11-01.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There were traces of cyanide found in the 1993 bombing of the WTC which led investigators to believe that it was in the explosives and had burned up when the bomb went off.

But lets not forget that the FBI should have known what was in the bomb, before it even went off since it seems they were involved in it up to their necks. Here is a news clip about how the FBI had foreknowledge of the bombing. It's two minutes and 10 sec.

www.youtube.com...

Also this,
www.lectlaw.com...

Also here are the actual tapes and also the transcripts of some of the tapes the informant taped of his conversations with the FBI.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm glad someone offered you meds to protect you Thedman, I hope your okay from the toxic air you were breathing in. Why didn't the EPA go on to the next step, and issue orders that the air was toxic instead of saying it was safe?

Their actions left the people working to rescue anyone immediately after 911 unprotected and now their sick and dying and many can't get medical help. Personally I think anyone who was involved in the decision to lie to the american public and the 911 heroes about the air quality down there should be locked up forever.

It seems strange to me that so far as I know only the white house staff were given antibiotics, none of the other government agencies so far as I know were given any. I also find it strange that the only antibiotic that will keep you from getting anthrax was given. You may be right it may simply be a precautionary measure, which then comes into question, why leave so many others unprotected?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

But lets not forget that the FBI should have known what was in the bomb, before it even went off since it seems they were involved in it up to their necks. Here is a news clip about how the FBI had foreknowledge of the bombing. It's two minutes and 10 sec.

FBI built the bomb??? Considering that the bombers bought 3 tanks
of hydrogen to enhance the bomb just down the street at AGL Welding
in Clifton - I know some of the people there who id the bomber. Also
Nidal Ayyad - one of my friends worked with him at Allied Signal in
Morristown, told me how FBI showed up and "perp walked" him out.

You parrot these idiotic websites very well - do you want a cracker?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Keep the cracker and there is no reason for you to be insulting me or anyone else here. If you don't like my views or ideas or my search for knowledge that's fine, but do not insult me. I don't understand why you feel the need to insult anyone here.

The tapes speak for themselves and have not been proven to be fake and the news report on you tube was from CBS.

I agree mainstream news is not the best, but then the tapes keep getting in the way of there not being some truth in this.

Your statement seems confused, on one hand you say these websites are idiotic for reporting this stuff and then you pretty much agree with them by pointing out that the FBI clearly had a relationship with the perp prior to the crime. Clarify please, exactly what you believe?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose

Maybe there is a good reason the mainstream media have fallen in line and started reporting on such earth shattering events like what Britney Spears spends her money on, rather than the real events and real questions surounding 911.

Britney is so much easier to talk about than the possibility that rouge elements of the CIA and FBI are somehow connected to 911 and the anthrax attact. Most Americans just want to sit back and watch entertainment than spend time educating themselves by doing hours of research.

Now whether what you find doing your research is the truth is up to each person to dissern, by looking to find corroberating evidence to support the information obtained.

The issue I have with the anthrax attact is the same anyone investigating it would have, why has no one been charged and tried, and the investigation seems to be over? Just another level of coverup that makes me sick to my stomach.

So many high level people seem to be above the law that should be behind bars or at the very least removed from their post.

It's so much easier to ignore it and play your video game or watch a movie or go to the gym and workout or whatever than to confront yourself about things you have little or no control over.

Keep up the research stillreseachin911 and goose and I'll keep absorbing and assimilating some plan of action in the future.

InfinityO'Reilly

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks InfinityO'Reilly!

I think we can all pretty much agree that the anthrax victims were not murdered by some crazy terrorist in a cave somewhere. The targets, the media and the two senators who could block the patriot act, speaks strongly to it not coming from some terrrorist somewheres.

Think about it if you were Osama Bin Laden sending out the anthrax letters they would have been aimed at the people at the top, you would have sent them straight to the white house addressed to Bush and Cheney. So we can throw out the terrorist in a cave with a laptop, it's hard to send anthrax in an email. LOL

You know I got to wonder why they did not receive anything at all, this was a huge oversight by the planner of all of this of course, in pointing it to the terrorists.

But then if they the white house would have received anything if might have left some doubt in the minds of the two senators that they were not targets alone. So on one hand they did not get the letters due to this message to the senators. In retrospect I really guess they did not have to worry too much about the puclic putting anything together and the news people were definitely under control.

One of the strange things about this are two of the victims Kathy Nguyen and Otillie Lundgren could not be tied to how they came into contact with the anthrax at all.

We can all agree that the postal workers came into contact through their work, that's a given, since the stuff was sent through the mail, but there was not a trace found in either home of the last two victims.

Were they just innocent bystanders who got it through contact with their mail or were they themselves targets and why? Maybe the fact that they were two nice little old ladies who did not bother anyone was the key as to why they were targets, a warning to us all, maybe.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Its called taking appropriate precautions - nobody knew what was going
on or what was cming next.

No, it is more evidence of an inside job.

Have to understand that the attacks on WTC/Pentagon were considered
start of massive terrorist campaign.

Sure, by the US goverment itself.

On
9/11 was in my firehouse in NJ standing by (in case needed in NYC and
backing up neighboring city who had day shift at WTC site fighting fires
in World Financial Center).

So you are a fireman but you do not understand that controlled demolitions brought down the twin towers and WTC7?

Remember that the terrorists who planted truck bomb in garage
in 1993 loaded it with cyanide to create toxic smoke to poison the
occupants.

Don't you know that the FBI gave the "terrorists" the explosives used in 1993?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So you are a fireman but you do not understand that controlled demolitions brought down the twin towers and WTC7?

Perhaps you should read what the FDNY said about WTC 7 in
FIREHOUSE magazine - not that I expect you to

1) read the articles

2) have an understanding of what they are saying

Here is link - specifically Capt Boyle, Chief Vallebuona, Chief Visconti

www.firehouse.com...

The parts about how the entire south side was slashed open and fires
taking hold, no water to fight the fires

Also many of my freiends were across the street in the World Financial
Center - none of them reports the building being demolished. In fact
can remember the radio transmissions of the heavy fire in WTC 7 and
the collapse zone being set up around the scene.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Thanks for the link very good reading so far. While I have your ear though, Ive always wondered what exactly this loud blast type explosion was on 911. It looks like at least one of the towers has already collapsed.
Heres the video:www.youtube.com...
Do you have any idea what this is , I figure you have seen this you seem well informed. The other firefighter says something to the effect "the city/center is exploding we gotta get outta here". Its obvious there were multiple explosions heard (just based on all the eyewitness reports that were made by the reporters , we've all seem them ) and most reports from before the collapse seem to report 3 to 4 explosions (or what they thought were explosions) before the actual collapse. This video seems to be the only "explosion" caught on tape. At least that we have seen so far, anyways figured since you were a firefighter there you might have talked about this or found out exactly what it was.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If one cannot see that indeed this was a FALSE FLAG operation you can actually say to yourself..wow!!! this is a legitimate Mind Kontrolled person standing before me.

5 Top MK Responses:
Conspiracy Theorist whacko
Liberal
Tinfoil hat
traitor
you are dangerous

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join