It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
[edit on 17-11-2007 by seagull]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Great here we go again.:shk:

Let's see if I've got this straight; we've got Kacen who declared hate towards me simply because I'm Catholic. Kacen, you don't have to be Catholic and I'm still gonna love you; you be who and what you want; I will defend your right to pursue your value system and faith I will even defend your right to hate me based on my faith.

We've got posts that seem to treading the path of blaming the evil Jew.

How about this; we all treat each other with dignity and respect. If all people everywhere respected each other there wouldn't be near as many problems. However, because we're all human we all fall subject to those emotions of jealousy, anger etc... Are they negative emotions? No, they aren't it is how we harness them and use them that cause them to be negative.

It is human failings that cause people to spit on others because of a difference not the faith and not organized religion. I would be willing to bet that those doing the spitting are in a small minority. Zealots of any faith are the ones who cause the most hate and discontent.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
All monotheisms from the Near east are primitive mans' much edited and continously edited attempts to understand and please what/who he considered "God/s": the Anunnaki aliens. The current "Bibles" (except for the Torah (which was similar primitive scribblings but allowed to be written and accepted as "the Word Of God" because it was the cover to carry the True Text (theBible Code) through history)) are all blithering blather. For any true spiritual knowledge one must do the "New Age" methodology which includes studying the astral plane, re-incarnation (not transmigration which is another misunderstanding), etc. Hypnosis is helpful. Otherwise, it's all about ET.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This has got to be the TOP HILARIOUS Thread on ATS!!!!

Look at it...

We have a Thread about religious intolerance with posters posting intolerant posts....

It just don't get no better then that...

Semper

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

You are welcome for the yucks, semp.
Have a happy Turkey Day.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Have a happy Turkey Day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours too my Friend....

May your turkey be juicy and your friends be many!!!!!!

Semper

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by metro
reply to post by SimiusDei

Religion isn't the cause of intolerance and violence....

Religion does its fair share.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think Semper made some good points that not many caught.

Regardless of religion people are going to act on emotions or maybe even hidden agendas.

I am not an Atheist, but I do not subscribed to any one religion anymore.

I think that religion can be a good thing, but to many bad people have used good people and good books to accomplish hidden selfish agendas.

It exactly what semper is saying, remove the religion and what you have left is the essence of each individual human being..........

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

couldnt resist replying.
as asked before what are your standerds

also it was jokes when you got your faith mocked aswell by our jewish friend on ATS, i mean according to that faith aswell you are going to hell anyway

or is it just Christians and Muslims

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I know that...I've had that conversation any number of times, including, oddly enough, here on ATS. Doesn't make the fact that most worshippers of any form of God just want to do their thing in peace, not pieces.

Personally, I doubt god cares what name we call her. She's as far above that nonsense as its possible to get. He's got more important things to do.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I had the best Turkey Day in many years. I found a boyfriend. 'Course he isn't a proUSA, proISRAEL HAWK like me (he's a lovey-dovey pollyanna lefty-louie) and is practically a vegetarian (a cooking challenge for sure) but I'll take him. We both believe in Karma and ETs. Two out of seventeen ain't bad. I like his car, too. Back to the original subject: My question is, are the Jews spitting at the Christians because they're afraid to spit at the muslims? They know the Christians will turn the other cheek (advice I personally believe is a crock.) Poor things. The Jews have been beaten down over and over and over again. They can barely get up off the ground one more time. Maybe spitting at the Christians will buck them up. Only complete confidence in oneself will eliminate such petty behavior. P.S. If England wants to kick Sudan, let's help. Plough those rows!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by humanunnaki

Finally, some backbone being displayed and the anger and frustration is aimed at the correct party! www.worldnetdaily.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join