It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Earths may be popping up in Pleiades

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey, now here's something the community will find intriguing...

Check out this MSNBC link

“This is the first clear evidence for planet formation in the Pleiades, and the results we are presenting may well be the first observational evidence that terrestrial planets like those in our solar system are quite common,” said Joseph Rhee of the University of California at Los Angeles, who led the study.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Now is when they are being honest. I wonder why the secret gov. ,controlled by ET reptilians(not Earth reptilians), would allow them to broadcast this news?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Holy crap that's awesome!!

I always dismissed the Pleiades aliens as being the figments of Billy Meiers imagination. I don't think Meiers is any more legit, but these Pleiades planets are intriguing.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by uv777bk
Hey, now here's something the community will find intriguing...

Check out this MSNBC link

“This is the first clear evidence for planet formation in the Pleiades, and the results we are presenting may well be the first observational evidence that terrestrial planets like those in our solar system are quite common,” said Joseph Rhee of the University of California at Los Angeles, who led the study.

Very cool; though "earth-like" seems to be a bit of a stretch, considering that earth is more than just a terrestrial planet.

However, it is, I think, an indication that life and/or life sustaining planets are much more common than we think, and(perhaps) that life need not be restricted to the incredibly narrow specifications of earth(something I think is a gross assumption; one that we probably would make with aquatic and extremophile life if we didn't have any).

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The Pleiadian are real. Billy Meier and Micheal Horn???

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I guess that where all those that will get raptured will go do, a bran new earth like planets on the Pleiades constellation.

On a more serious note, if, and only IF the Pleiades are on their way here, I think that they are on their way here to save some humans (the ones that are not involved in evil activities) and to move them to their earth like planet before disaster strikes earth.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cris7500
Now is when they are being honest. I wonder why the secret gov. ,controlled by ET reptilians(not Earth reptilians), would allow them to broadcast this news?

Because there is no secret government controlled by reptilian aliens.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
earth like just means a rocky planet where you can stand on.

new topics

top topics

join