It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones Secret Revealed???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Let us begin with this story:

Human skulls with horns were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, in the 1880's. Horny projections extended two inches above the eye-brows, and the skeletons were seven feet tall, but other than that were anatomically normal. It was estimated that the bodies had been buried around A.D. 1200. The find was made by a reputable group of antiquarians, including the Pennsylvania state historian and dignitary of the Presbyterian Church (Dr. G.P. Donehoo) and two professors, A.B. Skinner, of the American Investigating Museum, and W.K.Morehead, of Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts. The bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, where they were later claimed to have been stolen and have never been seen again
Pursuit, 6:69-70, July 1973 Mysteries of the Unexplained, p. 39 1992

There was also this human skull with horns on display in a French museum purported to be authentic which there is very little information on the web other than this picture and also the fact that it too has mysteriously disappeared.

Here is one of the few links with information on this skull.

There is the infamous rumor that Skull and Bones does various secret ceremonies with skulls and it is even rumored that the society and maybe even Prescott Bush stole Geronimo's Skull

If Skull and Bones are interested in American Indian skull remains I believe it is because they are in possession of these missing/stolen horned skulls that were discovered in an ancient American burial mound in the 1880's - coincidentally, the same time period that Skull and Bones was founded.

The possession of these rare, mysterious, and mythical horned skulls and skeletons could be the reason why they call themselves Skull and Bones.

I think it is likely that one of their main ceremonies involves showing these horned skulls to initiates to open their minds to a mysterious and guarded archaeological secret and may also explain what i believe is the Skull and Bones devil horn hand sign that George Bush is so fond of demonstrating.

Whether or not these ceremonies are satanic is up for conjecture but this would explain some of their strange behaviors and rituals in a way that would make them appear satanic to outside observers.

I also read that a horned human skull would indeed be highly desirable for satanic ritual for obvious reasons.

I believe it is the goal of secret societies to keep new and old knowledge and discoveries a secret because knowledge=power and they want it all for themselves.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
hat to break it to ya but that so called "devil horns" sign that bush is making is the sign for university of texas longhorns..

Also i believe that the first picture is a fake only because of the fact it was stolen never to be seen again....i could be wrong on that part though lol...internet can be decieving lol

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't think Bush ever went to the University of Texas and it doesn't really explain why he is always making that hand sign - the latest being the most obvious when the queen was in town.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smart420
hat to break it to ya but that so called "devil horns" sign that bush is making is the sign for university of texas longhorns..

Also i believe that the first picture is a fake only because of the fact it was stolen never to be seen again....i could be wrong on that part though lol...internet can be decieving lol

Pleassssssssssseee do not tell us something we have known for long time pleaseeee

The U.T connection with BUSH is

Open your mind smart420 or..put down the blunt
let your mind be sober! before you type again

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
I don't think Bush ever went to the University of Texas and it doesn't really explain why he is always making that hand sign - the latest being the most obvious when the queen was in town.

He is itching either his middle finger or ring finger. Just happens to be at the exact time the picture was taken.

Also just because he didn't go to that college, he is still from Texas, and normally whatever state you come from you have pride in that football team assuming you follow football.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo18

Originally posted by CyberTruth

Also just because he didn't go to that college, he is still from Texas, and normally whatever state you come from you have pride in that football team assuming you follow football.

Texas has A LOT of college football teams... I dont' see him making the other signs...

He must be a big fan....

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Okay; taking into account theories of the 'hand gesture' and the debatable acts of the Skull & Crossbones organisation, the picture of Bush with Queen Elizibeth II and Prince Phillip is genuinely freaking me out.

Without a doubt here you have a meeting of super-powers but arguably insiders for EVERY group that supports one world goverment & total enslavement (don't worry, I always question the theories that they belong to a huge list of groups).

The worrying thing for me is George. Look at him. To me he looks really happy & excited and flaunting the hand gesture whilst meeting with a very powerful couple.

This is a personal opinion but he looks sadistic.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
George Bush's daughter, Jenna, went to U.T. He is making the "hook 'em horns" sign that all U.T. fans make. Don't believe me? Watch a U.T. game this Saturday and see. This is thread is beyond silly.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by leges
George Bush's daughter, Jenna, went to U.T. He is making the "hook 'em horns" sign that all U.T. fans make. Don't believe me? Watch a U.T. game this Saturday and see. This is thread is beyond silly.

It would be silly if GWB wasn't a member of S&Bs and the Bohemian grove Club
of elite policy makers.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
For the record : Bush's daughters attend UT.

As far as the OP's premise of the horned skulls being used in the ceremonies - I have no idea, but it's an interesting take on the whole mythos.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that the original name of the S&B society was the Brotherhood of Death. I tried to find out what date they started referring to the society as Skull and Bones - unfortunately without much luck. As I previously mentioned, this may be a direct result of stealing and obtaining these horned skulls and bones.

I was also making the connection that perhaps the rumor of stealing Geronimo's skull may have started as a truthful rumor that they had stolen remains that came from an Indian Burial Site. Perhaps the rumor morphed or was purposely deflected into a story of stealing Geronimo's Skull.

Or then again, maybe they stole the Horned Skull specimens - and - then later Geronimo's skull just for good measure!

[edit on 15-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I live in CT, and I've been on the Yale campus to go to football games, and I walked by the tomb, this is an interesting topic to me.

I think to really understand S&B, you have to first learn about the number 322 and the greek goddess eulogia.

ALEXANDRA ROBBINS: Okay. So, according to Skull and Bones lore, and this is something that both Senator Kerry and president bush would have learned, in 322 B.C., a Greek orator died. When he died, the goddess Eulogia, the goddess, whom Skull and Bones called the goddess of eloquence, arose to the heavens and didn't happen to come back down until 1832, when she happened to take up residence in the tomb of Skull and Bones. Now Skull and Bones does everything in deference to this goddess. They have songs or they call them that sacred anthems that they sing when they are encouraged to steal things, some remarkably valuable items, supposedly, they are said to be bringing back gifts to the goddess. They begin each session in the tomb, and they meet twice weekly by unveiling a sort of a guilt shrine to Eulogia. That's the point of the society. They call themselves the Knights of Eulogia. That's where the 322 comes in.

it's all about the goddess, and nothing about the devil or satan or horns, or anything else.

The secret and power of the S&B, as Robbins points out in her book, is as simple as it is chilling.

They swear an oath to put the advancement of another brother over God, family or country

think about that

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Here's some more pics of Bush showing the "Devil Sign"

There was also a video posted on here of bush at the memorial of 9/11 and he was standing there in the same pose, showing the devil sign.

As for the skull, I've seen this a few times now and am still not sure if it's real or not. I hope more evidence comes to light.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Thanks for the info on number 322 and according to the quote from your post:

They have songs or they call them that sacred anthems that they sing when they are encouraged to steal things, some remarkably valuable items, supposedly, they are said to be bringing back gifts to the goddess.

We can both agree that stealing objects of value and interest is part of their history and ritual - which again supports my notion that they indeed stole these particular skeletal artifacts.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The problem is that there never was a goddess named Eulogia, Greek or otherwise. It is an invention of S&B. I've read the book by Alexandra Robbins and all I can say is, she's wrong about this. Google Eulogia + Greek goddess and you will find that she was invented by S&B.
Eulogia is from the Greek word "eulogy" which means to speak eloquently.

The other misstatement is that S&B was formed in 1832, not the 1880's.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
alt.mailarchive.ca...

"Robbins' article claims that the goddess Eulogia is venerated in S&B's campy "initiation" skits, by holding supposed images of her in front of the "initiate," who is required to call out her name. However, there is just one problem with this picture: there IS no such goddess, except in the Skull and Bones' myth. Its founder was a valedictorian, and it was founded as a debating society, although I found only one article which mentions this aspect [4]. Considering their history of creating cover stories, this might have just been one of the first."

Here's just one entry from Googling.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

The other misstatement is that S&B was formed in 1832, not the 1880's.

Sorry about that. I got the impression that it was founded in the 1880's from another source that I am now having trouble locating. But I agree I was wrong on that point.

However it is still true that they were not always called Skull and Bones.

The original name was The Brotherhood of Death.

So - the change and reference to the society as Skull and Bones at a later date may still in fact be partially a result of the stealing and possession of these rare and mysterious horned skulls and skeletons.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
of course eulogia is a fabrication, she didn't appear in the tomb either. It's all symbolic of their belief system

As far as Robbins goes, she actually interviewed bonesman, a very rare accomplishemnt for any author. Look for direct quotes in anything you read about S&B on prison planet, you probably won't find any.

I'm sure they do have skulls, and I would say it is likely they have geronimo's, but it has nothing to do with devil worship. They lie in coffins to realize how short life is, not because they are vampires

S&B is the ultimate networking group, and nothing else

as in many fraternal organizations, the bond is created by experiencing things together that would normally be humiliating in public, a lot of greek fraternities have initiates put weird things between their butt checks as an example.

one way the S&B members forge a bond is they confess all of their sexual experiences. After that, they are given nicknames if they stand out in any way. George HW Bush had such a vast amount of experiences, he was given the nickname of magog, traditionally given to the most experienced initiate.

I'm not saying they are boyscouts, I think it is extremely disturbing to think the pres of the US will but another bonesmans career ahead of his own God or the nation.

It's just the skull and coffins are misunderstood, it has nothing to do with devil worship, more to do with forging bonds and ritual.

also, the "horns" sign is much more often associated with warding off the evil eye, heavy metal music , and texas longhorns football than with the devil

I'd say the least common use of the sign is relating to the devil

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The skull picture is cool, regardless of whether it is real or fake.

And I am certainly not going to pretend to be some expert on Skull and Bones... in fact, I actually know very little about it. But I personally make that "devil horns" hand signal quite frequently. It usually accompanies Guitar Hero, or beer consumption. I have seen the signal associated with Longhorns fans, but also with the whole metal vibe. I kind of always picture some heavy metal guy doing that while yelling "Rock and roll!" or something like that.

Bush does have some partying in his past... possible that he's just some poser that thinks they're cool, like me.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by leges

Agreed. See below.
www.whitehouse.gov...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join