It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones Secret Revealed???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that Jenna went to UT and that the Bushes have made this sign at previous football games. I especially love the expression on Bushes face in the link you sent at the UT game. Its as if making that hand sign really does have more meaning to him - like it's an ironic big inside joke to the President .

I do think it is ridiculous to think that the President of the United States is going around making that hand sign "all of the time" because he is a longhorn fan.

If you believe this is the reason he is making the hand sign while posing with the queen and other situations that have no relevance to UT football ,then I have to give you credit for having even more imagination than I did when I created this thread.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Was Clinton a Longhorns fan?

It seems I recall plenty of pics with him flashing the sign.

It is close to the symbol for love in sign language as well.

This subject comes up with a wide range of public figures who flash the sign for many different reasons, yet I find it sinister when public figures in serious situations flash it in an arrogant manner, if ya know what I mean?

Like so many symbolic representations. There is the explanation for the masses and the explanation for "those in the Know"

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

OK, post 'em

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Im tired of the Long horns debate look here
it is really called "II Cornuto - Diabolicus" not a Long Horns salute, it seems many of the so called elite Neo Conservatives like this symbol, so much they make it in public.

[edit on 043030p://upMonday by seridium]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

So whats this one mean?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
also known as the mano cornuta or fare le corna and this is probably more in line with GWB than the "hookem horns" salute as GWB went to Harvard and not the University of Texas. Why flash the "hookem Horns" salute with the QOE instead of the fare le corna. Doesn't really make sense.....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well - I think we can all agree on the meaning of this hand sign at least:

And Seridium - I don't what that Barbara Bush hand sign is but to me it looks like "the surf's up dude!" sign to me!

[edit on 19-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I got some more for ya

Tommy Franks -

Burlusconi -

U.S. President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush make the 'Texas Longhorn' sign as a Texas float and Marching Band go past the reviewing stand for the Inaugural Parade in Washington
This one is a good one, supporting the long horns at the inauguration hey... LOL yeah right its a Neo Conservative thing im thinking.
Why are the Bush family so obsessed with the signal, displaying it dozens of times during both the inauguration an the evening ball? A few times maybe we could accept, but why this many? What has Texas sports got do with a national inauguration?

Look no float -

right in church it looks like - Soem christian this bohemian Grove Member is.

McDonalds Ceo

Secret symbols & and there cosmic powers

Like the ones on the US dollar bill for example are part of the cosmic
language by which spiritual being s make themselves understood to one
another.The communication between spiritual beings, no matter of what ever
hierarchy, is effected intellectually by means of the so-called metaphorical
langauge. The thoughts are transferred by symbolic images acoustically,
telepathically and by emotion -- from being to being.The langauge or the
spiritual beings, being imperfect, therfore is only a partial aspect of the
cosmic language. It is magically speaking, not so eeffective since the
beings do not make use of quadripolarity when making themselves understood.
The cosmic language is the most perfect language that exists, for it is
analogous to the laws, that is. it expresses the universal laws in their
cause and effect. The cosmic language is therefore the great fiat "it shall
be"

In many writings of the freemasons and the secret societies, the lost key,
the lost word of God is much discussed.Rituals that were practised by these
societies are now largely just imitated traditionally without their deeper
sense in relation to the cosmic laws being understood. therefore the rituals
which , in the days of yore had been introduced and practiced by genuine
initiates are, naturally quite ineffective today since the key to their
correct interpretations has been lost.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

half of those look shopped, some are just innocent hand gestures caught in a way to make it look like a sign, the others hook 'em horns.

back to the topic, there has never been a connection between the bones and satanism or devil worship.

I can't see why the truth isn't interesting around here

can you imagine the president of the US bound to put his brothers interests ahead of his God, Family and Country ? That doesn't interest any of you ?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
back to the topic, there has never been a connection between the bones and satanism or devil worship.

I can't see why the truth isn't interesting around here

Really?

I think the truth is still interesting around here. Much more interesting than pandering and being an apologist for evil.

www.bilderberg.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I know a lot about the bilderbergs as well, they don't worship satan either. I went to school with a bilderberger relative, they are just people in positions of power

I think the truth about the bonesman is just as scary as devil worship. Actually, it's scarier. If one of W's buddies wants to drill for oil in Alaska, and he's a boner, it gets done.

That scares me more than W wearing a hood and chanting to satan

I can tell you this, the bonesman and bilderbergers would love for you to waste your time with this devil nonsense and hand signs, because it distracts you from the truth

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have several points here in response to several different postings. So far there are only 2 pages so I'm not going to bother linking.

There is a difference between the "thumb out" and "thumb in" horn gesture.

Bill Clinton is a Bonesman who pals around with fellow Bonesman G.H.W. Bush.

The gesture is indeed used by Satanists, the Texas Longhorns, Metal-heads, and beer swilling frat boys.

There is direct meaning, of the secret kind it seems clear, behind the gesture when used by President Bush. He is not scratching his fingers all the time, and I'm sure he and the First Lady were not listening to Metallica's "...And Justice For All" in their earpieces during the inauguration. There is certainly something sinister in the shot with the Queen, and she seems to know it while the rest of them are laughing about it. I don't have all the answers, though I'm looking, but something is very wrong. I don't necessarily agree with the first skull picture as having anything to do with the Skull & Bones, but it is a very interesting theory that I intend to think about more.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

The skull and bones, like all fraternaties at Yale, submit their roster to the school administration every year. It is public info

Bill has never been on that list, because he went to Yale as a post grad, and only junior undergrads get tapped

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I can tell you this, the bonesman and bilderbergers would love for you to waste your time with this devil nonsense and hand signs, because it distracts you from the truth

Try reading the link this time. It's obvious you didn't read the last one. It had nothing to do with bilderbergers.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 20-11-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

carry on , they love every minute of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

So THAT's why he doesn't get the hand symbol right. (Notice his thumb is out.) Maybe he's just an honorary member.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priestcarry on , they love every minute of it.

I shall, thank you!

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/skull_and_bones_exposed.htm

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I don't have the evidence handy, but I believe Bill has publicly stated his membership and there have been other sources as well. Perhaps there are exceptions to the rules, or alternates. There is the whole "bloodline" theory after all.

I do have to say I do agree with the "high priest" in general however. Wether Skull & Bones is a Satanist cult or just the ultimate "old boys" network, they are not good for the country.

Wasn't JP Morgan a Bonesman? He's descended from the famed pirate Captain (Henry) Morgan. Didn't pirates fly a skull and bones flag often known as the "Jolly Roger?"

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Really?

I think the truth is still interesting around here. Much more interesting than pandering and being an apologist for evil.

www.bilderberg.org...

Thanks - that is a great link covering the skull and bones associations and the occult and the Nazi's etc.- very intriguing stuff! i haven't had the time to read it completely but I will definitely make it a point to when I have the time!!

[edit on 20-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

you don't get it. That's what they want you to do !

Everytime someone puts info "out there" that the bones is about the Nazi's and satan worship, any legitimate discussion about the true dangers of the secret power structures they represent loses credibility.

It's just like the gov't military black operations and the UFO's. The military wants the public to see reports that the aurora or stealth bomber is a UFO, because it deflects attention form the truth, and allows them to carry on with less scrutiny.

If you tell 100 people S&B worships the devil, and bush makes satanic hand signals, 99 of them will dismiss it as nonsense and rubbish.

The the next time they see anything about S&B, thy write it off as rubbish and nonsense right away, without reading it.

You are doing work for S&B every time you post they are devil worshippers !!!

why ?

beacuse if I get to talk to those 99 people after you corrupted them, and try to tell them about hidden power structures that operate outside of any elections or democracy or the constitution, I can't get through to them because they say, "oh the S&B, I heard about that, they live in coffins with Hitlers skull or something, it's all crap"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join