It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Charged With Raping Daughters, Using Electric Dog Collars to Enforce Obedience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Man Charged With Raping Daughters, Using Electric Dog Collars to Enforce Obedience

www.foxnews.com

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — A rural Tennessee father is accused of raping his two teenage daughters and using electric dog collars to establish dominance over them, authorities said Tuesday.

The charges against the 37-year-old man and his 35-year-old wife were referred to a grand jury on Tuesday in Tazewell, which is in rural Claiborne County near the Kentucky border.

The man is charged with aggravated child abuse and two counts of rape. His wife, who prosecutors say knew about the use of dog collars but not the alleged sexual assaults, is charged with aggravated child abuse and failure to report child abuse.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Arizona Girl Beaten, left for dead for days

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The news today gets more and more depressing. No wonder so many people wish for the demise of the US. I am sorry, but anyone involved with a crime like this involving children has no right to live. I just can't stand reading stuff like this anymore. The depravity that goes on in this world is just unbelievable.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
60 views and 0 replies thus far? What the hell people? THIS is the stuff of FRONT PAGE NEWS!!

This molestation problem is freaking getting out of hand. It seems that there isn't a day that goes by anymore where something like this isn't in the news.

I say, take the dad and hook those shock collars to his testicles and keep hitting him repeatedly with them until he eventually succumbs to the pain.

Good find wall street!

Flagged & Starred.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't really like reading these type of news in this forum, because I always have to read about what really scary violent things people would like to do to the criminal. I'm planning to eat soon lol.

Anyway sad story, and I really wish this didn't happen as often as we hear about it, just how much of this goes on without us ever finding out? Sad.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is seriously disgusting. Sadly you here stories like this all to oftne. Just a few days ago, somewhere in the midwest, a 9 year old girl was raped, then murdered by her step father and one of his friends. What is this world coming to?

[edit on 14-11-2007 by West Coast]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Why even post this [snip]

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by elevatedone]

link   
wow traderonwallstreet you are an absolute ray of sunshine today.

yet another couple who should never of had children, they say that here in uk 1in5 children are sexually abused at some point in their childhood, but ones own children

maybe desmond morris was right in calling modern civilisation the human zoo!
m xx

link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Well, I posted a link of this thread over on the sex offender thread. I was too busy arguing over there to comment here. LOL

This disgusts me. And this is perfect example of why people like this should be executed on the spot.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
60 views and 0 replies thus far? What the hell people? THIS is the stuff of FRONT PAGE NEWS!!
I don't think this kind of stuff should be front page news. It's disgusting. What would it achieve except to make us feel depressed and helpless? I'm sure that father will get all that's coming to him when he's jailed but feel sorry for the daughters who have to live with, not only the memories of what he did, but with the stigma of being attached to THAT story that was on the news. I'm sure the daughters feel a bit better already, that the bad stuff has stopped, but it must be hard to heal when other folk are discussing the gory details.
Let the father rot in jail but let's also blame the freak who invented electric shock dog collars IMO.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Practice what you preach -- look at the U.S. in Iraq and their "rendition" camps, torturing people similar to this in the reports. Sickening, obviously.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Practice what you preach -- look at the U.S. in Iraq and their "rendition" camps, torturing people similar to this in the reports. Sickening, obviously.

Im sorry what?

You are saying we are putting electric dog collars on people and raping them?

Whatever.

Please provide your absolute proof of this.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Theres not too much to say in these cases (especially since everything that is said is just a reverberation of previous threads along these lines.) Its sad that this happens, and I feel for those girls, hopefully they will get the treatment the need. As I always say in these threads, let the parents hit general population in whatever hellwhole prison they end up in, the prisoners have a special brand of justice for people like this.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is also a part of another thread on these boards ...what would be fitting punishment for these people...

Look a the lives they have screwed..should we allow something like this to happen.

This is what gets me with people ,,,,,how they think "if you do the crime and serve the time"...so its ok somehow ...you have payes your debt to society..

The kids that went through this suffer a life sentence of hell!

Lock them up intil they die ...or get rid and put rhe taxes to a more deserving cause I say!!

What about using them to experiment with medecines...have their sentences ...but at least they would have paid someyjing back!!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

It deserves to be front page news because it happens EVERYWHERE. Sure, 9/11 conspiracies and UFOs and such are important, BUT, this crap is happening EVERYWHERE!

This could be your kids, or your neighbor or members of your church or your child's best friend.

This is an epidemic and it needs to be thrown in everyone's faces until awareness is raised to a point that something is actually done about it.

People having the attitude of it being too depressing or wanting it just to go away are doing nothing but contributing to the problem by letting it fall by the way side (no, I'm not necessarily talking about you). This is one subject that we cannot afford to be apathetic about OR scared of.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
From my experiences having had a relationship with someone who has suffered abuse, there is a long lasting mental and emotion effect. One of the few positive things that comes from this many times is a the will and actual effort to protect children from this in their lifetime.

Hopefully someday the scale will tip away from these abusive actions but I will not be holding my breathe waiting.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sure there will be someone come back with " we need to look at the causes" " they are a human beings so they have rights "

Seems to me everything is upside down ....the system bends over backwards to look after the scum..yet the victim is forgotten!!

I hope this guy.. well both of them are locked up....permanently!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Proof?!! You're serious? www.antiwar.com...

Some of the Abu Ghraib images are horrifying. I mean, there was TOTAL abuse going on.... and yes, they PUT COLLARS on Iraqi people, they RAPED Iraqi people and who knows what goes down in those f'n camps today.

The 'ol prez, Druggie Jr is quoted as saying, "we don't torture people."

The lies and contradictions that go forth w/ this administration is sickening, then, they get the people "into it" w/ inane programming like "24" where *they* are crossing a fine line in putting this "entertainment" out to the public-at-large.... in researching that pathetic TV show, I 'learned' the main character's fav line is, "whatever it takes."

My comment about "preaching" this is sardonic, sarcastic and meant nothing but that.

Lastly, on this "topic" -- a couple of recent posters are correct in pointing out this is happening everyday and could be going on right next door to the next American. Where/when does it stop -- when we practice what we preach and IMHO -- the American Empire is to blame for these vile crimes against humanity.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This thread is the news story of the terrible treatment of children by their father, please stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If there was ever a reason to purge people from our "civilized society" I feel this would be the perfect one. Despite what some people think......sometimes punishmnets HAVE to fit the crime.

People who do acts like this do not deserve to breath our air.

:bash:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I dont think there are any more/less instances of sexual abuse as there were 50 years ago (based on the population ratio)

I just think we hear about it more because of the ease of information.

My 2 cents

top topics

<<   2 >>

join