It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Girl Beaten, left for dead for days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Arizona Girl Beaten, left for dead for days

www.foxnews.com

PHOENIX — A 12-year-old girl was beaten with an electrical cord, and her parents left her dead body on the floor of her bedroom for days before they called 911, according to court documents released Tuesday.

Police arrested the girl's father, 34-year-old Jeffrey Duchane Jr., and stepmother, 25-year-old Reiko Troupe, after officers were called to the house on Saturday. Troupe was jailed on suspicion of first-degree murder and child abuse. Duchane was jailed on suspicion of child abuse.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Its times like this when I think of all the people on here that speak of doom and gloom and ask myself, is it already here? How anyone in this world can harm a child is beyond me. These 2 animals need to be punished much more severely than they punished that poor child.

Let hope Sherrif Joe of Maricopa County lives up to his name. For those who don;t know Sherrif Joe here is a link:

en.wikipedia.org...

He might get a lot of flack for what he does, but he treats criminals for what they are.........CRIMINALS!!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
well all i can say is that my heart goes to her little sister, poor child what an ordeal to have to live with. hugs and kisses
morguana

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Things keep getting worse and worse. Go sheriff JOE!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OMG!

This story literally brought tears to my eyes.

Man, the horror some people live just blows my mind, and my life wasn't easy, but this is just infuriating.

I just can't wrap my head around a human who can do these things to another human.

We have so many social ills in this country and they aren't being addressed, instead we are busy in other countries trying to make them like us while they are screaming "NO THANKS!!!"

I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is a truly sad story, but one i get to hear on a nightly basis. My mate is CSI at the PD of a 3/4 million city and every night i help her release by telling me about the cases of the night.

Night before last a woman's boyfriend was mad at her for leaving him with the 2yr old while she went shopping and he glued the little girls eyes shut with super glue. Sadly, 99% of these never make the news at all.

It utterly amazes me the cruelty of people towards each other and especially to children.

My heart goes out to that little girls sister in hopes that she gets into a loving home and will know peace.

And Yes i hope Arizona Joe gives that sick B****rd what he justly deserves.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He might get a lot of flack for what he does, but he treats criminals for what they are.........CRIMINALS!!

however since thats also how he treats innocent people he is part of the problem and not the cure.

give the parents life IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join