It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Inertia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blacktron

Looks very promising.

Promising in what regard?

In regards to being a genuine work gathering nearly every source and knowledge available about the events, persons, traditions etc. which is so important in understanding this story. It seems very thoroughly written, and seems to be an alternative source than the Roman canon which infact is quite limited. Potentially this book can replace the "troublemaker" known as the New Testament. But as I stated earlier, I don't know about the origin or this book or who the people distributing it is. All I can do is to read as much as I can of it and try to analyse it towards existing sources.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm not satisfied. I've read about the "origins" of the book, and it's simply appeared to an anonymous group of people.

I believe in spiritual things, but I like to do so as a rational mind. I am satisfied with the Bible as a literary, historical and spiritual work because it has origins that work.

Something that just appeared? That's a tougher pill to swallow.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Now this quote caught my eye:

P485:1, 43:0.1 Urantia is commonly referred to as 606 of Satania in Norlatiadek of Nebadon, meaning the six hundred sixth inhabited world in the local system of Satania, situated in the constellation of Norlatiadek, one of the one hundred constellations of the local universe of Nebadon. Constellations being the primary divisions of a local universe, their rulers link the local systems of inhabited worlds to the central administration of the local universe on Salvington and by reflectivity to the superadministration of the Ancients of Days on Uversa.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
And this one is also interresting. This book is getting filthier and filthier it seems......

P488:4, 43:3.3 The Psalmist knew that Edentia was ruled by three Constellation Fathers and accordingly spoke of their abode in the plural: "There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the most holy place of the tabernacles of the Most Highs."

P488:5, 43:3.4 Down through the ages there has been great confusion on Urantia regarding the various universe rulers. Many later teachers confused their vague and indefinite tribal deities with the Most High Fathers. Still later, the Hebrews merged all of these celestial rulers into a composite Deity. One teacher understood that the Most Highs were not the Supreme Rulers, for he said, "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." In the Urantia records it is very difficult at times to know exactly who is referred to by the term "Most High." But Daniel fully understood these matters. He said, "The Most High rules in the kingdom of men and gives it to whomsoever he will."

P488:2, 43:3.1 The rulers of the constellations are of the Vorondadek order of local universe sonship. When commissioned to active duty in the universe as constellation rulers or otherwise, these Sons are known as the Most Highs since they embody the highest administrative wisdom, coupled with the most farseeing and intelligent loyalty, of all the orders of the Local Universe Sons of God. Their personal integrity and their group loyalty have never been questioned; no disaffection of the Vorondadek Sons has ever occurred in Nebadon.

P488:3, 43:3.2 At least three Vorondadek Sons are commissioned by Gabriel as the Most Highs of each of the Nebadon constellations. The presiding member of this trio is known as the Constellation Father and his two associates as the senior Most High and the junior Most High. A Constellation Father reigns for ten thousand standard years (about 50,000 Urantia years), having previously served as junior associate and as senior associate for equal periods.

Not only does it promote the Trinity, but it also disregard holy prophets, King David and Daniel the Beloved and further seek to fragmentise and Urify the sacred body. It also demonstrates it's love for "rising numbers" and thoroughly shows biblical quotes which substantiate various Satanic doctrines. It calls our world Satania and demotes the One God to a mere burocrate. This portion also reveils astrological doctrines similar to Ba'alic astrology in full symphony with Egypto-Babylonian 666 doctrine. The verse below fulfills the prophetic beast of the False Prophet, together with ranting about Satanic doctrine. What is said in the following verse is exactly how Revelation discribes the second beast, only Satan is obviously imposing an Angel of Light here. Remember also that Gabriel is the Millennium King, the Victorious Son whose strength is Jesjuah (YHWH Sevaoth):

"At least three Vorondadek Sons are commissioned by Gabriel as the Most Highs of each of the Nebadon constellations."

The number of Ba'al who is the Most High of each of the Babylonian constellations is 666. Here they demonstrate this principle. This book is getting quite scary..............

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
(About the "Eternal Son", a title which in itself is blasphemous and even logically impossible: ) "The Melchizedeks speak of him as the Son of Sons. On your world, but not in your system of inhabited spheres, this Original Son has been confused with a co-ordinate Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, who bestowed himself upon the mortal races of Urantia. "

Here we see more blasphemous ranting: Melkizedek is described as a person with limited knowledge towards the divine, and Arch Michael is somewhat degraded into being a self rightious loser. Such will not be taken lightly uppon. Arch Michael never does anything unless it is God's will. This book more and more looks like a pityful post mortem of Satan. Like a last kick or something. This book is probably the fulfillment of the prophecy of when Satan spews out water like a river against the mother of the Millennium King in the desert.

Every kick seems to go in three directions. In just a few sentances, Gabriel is discribed as Satan, Michael is in terms atleast I would not find especially flattering, and Melkizedek and his Order is discribed somewhat spiritually and intellectually short.

But I am pleased to see that most everything about Jesjuah is relatively correct, but seems to rely on the same sources as the three Q based gospels.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Hamilton]

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Are you suggesting, Hamilton, that the book is of supernatural (and demonic) origin? Or simply written by satanic simpathizers.

I am getting the same sense as you I think, though I have not looked as closely and my command of Revelation is not at good...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blacktron
Are you suggesting, Hamilton, that the book is of supernatural (and demonic) origin? Or simply written by satanic simpathizers.

I'd say this book would make the perfect Book of Satans or Satanic Bible if you like. It is just straight out lying about God and directly blasphemous. Stay away from this book if your knowledge and insight to these matters is limited. But still I'm quite intrigued that the Gospel part seems very well done, and is mostly true, atleast in concordance with the existing gospels. This whole book looks like a comprimated compilation of mixed Ka-spiritual, Ba'alist, Greco-Roman, science and Christian concepts and literature or substance. Very Babylonian indeed. You'll have to be blind not to see the clear underlying satanic message, philosophy, system and hierarchy in this book. After having been reading for a while I am amazed how every prophecy about evil seems to be fulfilled within this single book. Quite interresting. But rather scary too. For I guess there are millions of prople out there who believe this book is "the secret bible they took away from us that the kind angels have given back to us". Something which it is obviously not, if you just read some of the more science related stuff.

There is in other words nothing super human about this book. It is satanic, Satan is the serpend, the serpents are below the humans. He might have been cunning back then, but the fact that he is a worm makes him infact sub human, not super human. And if he would prove the oposite, I would just have said "Hey, what a strange snake! Guess it is best to lock it up somewhere, for this one means trouble! What do you say, Mike?"

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Hamilton]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join