It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of ufo in russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I came across this video on youtube it looks real i want you guys here to check it out and say what you think.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I saw this just the other day, its fairly old as the documentary I saw it on was made pre-2000. Nonetheless its quite interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i think its probably real. if it was fake they would all have radiation suits on and things like that, ya know like more debris and stuff. but who knows

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nice footage, couldnt say if it was real or not but .......I think it would have been hellla cool to see what would've happen when they popped that baby open.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
One thing that I noticed immediately that does not look right is how the saucer was burried in the ground. The animation shows the craft skipping off the ground and then slamming into the trees which stop it.

But, it's aft side (the rear) is the part that is burried. I suppose it could have bounced up against the tree and then came down backwards, but it looked to cleanly stuck in the dirt like it had been there for a while.

jats

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've seen this a few times now and I'm afraid it just looks 'wrong' some how.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
maybe I'm wrong, but i think the animation is just added for effect. I completeley agree with you in the aspect of how the craft is angled into the ground in regards to the way it crashed. Plus, i dunno, I think the plume of smoke looked kind of ..... I hate to use the word bogus, because I really think the actual recovery footage is real. But again I think the actual "crashing" is added for lack of better term.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is the first time I've seen this video and I wonder why that was it

Is there a part 2, 3, 4? Did they not try to get inside the saucer and find out what was in it, or did they already know that it might be humans and they accidently crashed? Or was it alien's and they couldn't do nothing until a certain unit got there to check it out.
Very interesting video and would like to know if anyone else has seen this video and their thoughts about it? Thanks for the post shenkes.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Nice video,

The disk must or be hot and melted into the permafrost
ground/snow (or did they dig a hole first?)
Could be a propaganda film.
If its real its the best picture of a alien craft (?) I have ever seen.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
the ufo is lying the way it is because it broke apart in the crash, well, that is what they say

i have seen the photos of this but not the video, thx

one question
why does the wreckage that the soliders are carring away look so damn heavy, has mr.ET never heard of alloys

maybe with anti-gravity, you dont need light weight materials

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This has done the rounds before and was part of a TV show with Roger Moore presenting it called The Sovet UFO files (or some such). There was a lot of talk at the time that this was a fake by the film crew (as apparently were a lot of other things shown in the show), but I'm not sure if anyone produced 'proof' or not....

Wayne...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So they just happened to be in the frozen tundra and catch a UFO on film?? I'm not buying it. Maybe the X-Files music made me suspicious but it seems too staged to me. IMHO, of course.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The Secret KGB UFO Files, The Russian Crash of 1969

The details of a Russian Crash on or about 1969 are sketchy and somewhat suspect. This case comes from the so-called "Secret KGB Files," which were reportedly smuggled out of the former Soviet Union. Reportedly, $10,000 was paid for the information. The details of these secret files were first offered to the general public on 9-13-98 as part of a TNT special titled "The Secret UFO Files of the KGB." The show featured extraordinary film and still photographs of the UFO recovery, and also a portion of autopsy film on part of an alien body.
The event itself, according to the files, occurred in the state of Sverdlovsky, which was formerly Yekatrinburg of the USSR. The crash story follows a familiar pattern normally associated with this type of report. The fiery crash of an unknown object occurred in March 1969. The site was secured by the Russian military, and one dead alien was found in the wreckage. The remains of the craft and alien were brought to a secure location, and the alien body was autopsied. Both still and moving pictures were taken of the craft, its retrieval, and the alien autopsy. The autopsy shows only an alien torso and arm. From the size of the body parts, the alien would have been an extremely small being.

The TNT special features Roger Moore, veteran actor and former James Bond, who discusses other UFO events, along with interviews with UFO experts, CIA agents, and other film. Probably the most notable footage is from MIG gun cameras of confrontations with UFOs. There have been only a few still frames of this footage in America, and I have not been able as of this writing, 11-01-2002, to obtain the videos. The show itself is mediocre, and its only redeeming quality is the presentation of the UFO crash story. Supposedly, the crash story was validated by secret KGB documents.
The footage at the crash site does seem to be authentic at least on several points. The truck in the film is a circa 1950 model ZIS151, which has not been used by the military for quite some time, and the truck would have been difficult to find to stage a hoax with. Other elements of the film do not exhibit any obvious signs of a hoax, as to the movement of the soldiers, the timing of the film as to shadows, and the UFO itself.

There are also several documents shown to verify the event itself, and an eyewitness to the event who swears that the recovery mission did occur. The footage of the autopsy film shows personnel without caps and gowns, which seemed odd to me at first, but after some research I found that this was commonplace for that era in Russia.
The furnishings in the room are acceptable, and in Russia have probably not changed much today. Three men in their 20's and 30's are performing the procedure, and one woman is taking notes. The note taker is identified as KGB stenographer O. A. Pshonikina. The alien's torso and arm are lying together on the table as the autopsy is performed, and there are documents shown to support the autopsy.

Although the USA-Russia relationship is much improved over a few years ago, it still lacks. Any information received is subject to translation, and often times there are problems with interpretation. It is sad there is not more cooperation between the two countries. The case of the 1969 retrieval and autopsy are difficult to assess. Until more information is uncovered, it will remain unsubstantiated.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Byline - Sollog Author UFOS The Proof
May 7th 2003

There is some amazing footage presented in "The Secret KGB UFO Files", of an alleged UFO crash site filmed by the Russian KGB in March of 1969 in the Sverdlovsk region of Russia. What many have failed to understand about this area is that it is a major historical area.

Nicolas II and his family were executed in this area when communists took control of Russia.

Gary Powers was shot down in this area while piloting a U2 spy plane.

A major bio-chemical accident also occurred in this region the result of a leak from a Soviet weapons plant.

Sverdlovsk was the site of a major factory that manufactured missiles for the old Soviet regime.

In "The KGB Secret UFO Files", various people analyze the 1969 film of Soviet troops inspecting a half buried saucer in a wooded area. There is no mention in this documentary as to the historical importance of Sverdlovsk. I find it very interesting that such a major UFO crash could have occurred where the famous U2 Spy Plane incident also occurred. Such coincidences are very normal in the realm of Ufology. As I revealed in my book "UFOS The Proof", famous UFO sightings USUALLY occur where future tragedies will soon occur. Such a major UFO story should occur at such a famous site, at least according to my own theories put forth in "UFOS The Proof". The fact that the documentary IGNORES the rich past history of this area is most likely proof they did not intentionally hoax this footage as some claim, since I am the only researcher in UFOS making the claim that major UFO sightings or events parallel major human events.

A film expert noted in the documentary that the film came in an old Soviet film can and the numbers on the films header matched the cans they came in. The header of the film has the crest of the KGB on it and the term for TOP SECRET.

An autopsy of the alleged pilot of the UFO is seen. Soviet doctors examine the burned torso of the entity and it is revealed that the three doctors died one week later all from cerebral hemorrhages. Death certificates are presented as proof.

Several KGB documents are also produced to prove the film is authentic.

Some have put forth the argument that an American Production crew filmed the footage in March 1998. These claims are put forth on web sites claiming to know the truth about this footage. To date they have failed to show even one current photo of any of the soldiers in the film nor any statements from the actors that they were indeed only actors in this film. This should be easy to obtain if the footage was recently filmed.

Another theory suggests the film was a training exercise. Yet no one has produced witnesses verifying this claim.

Instead there are several witnesses to the Sverdlovsk UFO crash presented in the documentary, and this means it could in fact be genuine. Had this film made its way into the hands of a researcher in Ufology instead of debuting in a Hollywood studio production, many may have taken the footage as an authentic item.

However, since the footage came to light from a Hollywood production company many will always believe the footage was manufactured and not authentic.

Madacy Video distributes the video and DVD of this documentary.

Image Gallery from The KGB Secret UFO Files.

www.sollog.com...
www.book-of-thoth.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

1. Authenticity
1.1. Outfit - a genuine soldier's and officer's uniform of 1969. The very convincing detail is the absence of the soldier's belt buckles. The metal buckles were introduced in the Soviet Army in the late 60's.
1.1.1 Program inaccuracy: "Military expert" Robert Scholnic without any reason talked a lot about "Automat Kalashnikov" but improperly identified arm patches on the soldiers as "consistent with air-defense company". This patch is assigned to so called "Military Builders" or "Stroybat". There is still no principal contradictory, since "military builders" were always assigned for any imaginable auxiliary tasks in the Soviet Army. On this footage they are just loading debris on the truck. In fact none of the details described in this paragraph was noticed by this "expert". Two "civilians", allegedly KGB officers have a genuine very high quality wardrobe by 1969 Soviet standards, consistent with the high ranking position. KGB officers always were wearing plain closes.
1.2 The truck which is serving as a shooting point for some footage - undoubtedly is a military 1948 (!) model ZIS-151. This truck is the best proof of authenticity of the timing since it is not only fully decommissioned a long time ago but also very hard to find. It is important that this truck can be seen only in the few frames. Two other vehicles - are the real puzzle. They are definitely the clone of WWII Willys MB (first US military Jeep) but have serious variations from the regular US or Soviet made Jeeps.
Another very interesting thing: Look closely at the first frames when the truck with the soldiers is approaching the scene. There are only tracks on the snow from the previously arrived jeep but not from the truck. There is also no distinctive footprints trail which occured when soldiers approached the officer. It means that the truck and soldiers were arriving for the first time and there were no rehearsals! Staging of of the whole "recovery scene" without rehearsals is impossible. Hoaxers must be extremely sophisticated to create such natural occurrence of the events. They needed to cover tracks and trails with the new snow or exclude truck's and soldier's arrival from other rehearsals for further intentional inclusion it in the "show". All events were depicted on the footage at once and were not just edited later. The position of the shadows from the trees did not changed and thus timing was subsequent with very short intervals.
1.3 The ground around the crash is not much disturbed and trees around are not all down on the alleged crash trajectory. The UFO is "small" and absolutely unimpressive. The object looks more like several white concrete panels stocked together but material is definitely not a concrete and relatively light. Two soldiers were able easily carry the long piece of debris with the size and form of two border road blocks.
1.4 Occupation and movement of personages: Everything looks very genuine. Everybody from soldiers to officers are doing the precise specific job. Cameramen are trying to depict the performance of loading some debris to the vehicle, picturing sometime specific spots, zooming back and forth and reflect the general situation. The behavior and relations between the officers and KGB representatives is quite natural. KGB representatives are only taking very limited initiative of touching the objects leading cameramen and army officers who are trying to look unconcerned with the situation. The whole picture is perfectly reflecting the policy of "just fulfilling the orders" and the absence of any emotions. Everybody is trying to perform the duty at it's best, especially in front of the cameras. It was a "joking around" slogan in the Soviet Army "Initiativa Nakazuema" which means "Initiative will be punished".
1.5 Eyewitness account.
Former KGB employee Klimchenkov Pavel Alexandrovich confirmed the existence of the operation "SverdlovskMidget" in details.
1.6 Documents presented in the program.
There are several documents presented as related to the incident:
1.6.1 Article "Berezovsky Dreams" from Sverdlovsk newspaper ("... Kuznitsa" from 11.29.68) with the account of the "flying lightning balls" (on November 26), one of which was crashed near Berezovsky.

1.6.2. Order No. 481 from March 1969 (unclear date) on the Soviet Defense Ministry letterhead addressed to the Commander of the Air Defense Forces in the Sverdlovsk Military Region Lieutenant General A.G.Ponomarenko. Order to assist in every way to the local KGB authorities in the operation "Sverdlovsk Midget". Signed by the Deputy of the Commander in Chief of the USSR Air Defense Forces, Colonel General S.D. Lebedev. Seal stated - General Stuff of the USSR Defense Ministry.

1.6.3. Letter from Nov. 03, 1969 on the KGB Letterhead addressed to Deputy Chief of the Scientific Research Department KGB USSR Colonel Grigoriev A.I. Letter stated that on March 5, 1969 information was received about discovery of the unidentified object wreckage (3 meter high and 5 meter diameter) with remains of small unknown human like creature! Operation called "Sverdlovsk Midget".

The presented documents clearly needed further authentication. From the first look these documents do not have any immediate flaws and look real. Letterheads, font types, typewriting, seals, numbers and signatures. Obviously, if it is a hoax, it is extremely advanced and a blatant one, since crooks were not afraid to forge so many high-ranking documents.
2. Possible Explanations:
2.1. Real footage of a real army recovery of the some irregular "non-UFO" object lately used by the crooks who created "Sverdlovsk Midget" hoax.
Not likely.
It is impossible to imagine the deployment of the resources depicted in the film for the recovery of the non-military object.
The object in the film is definitely not a debris from the plane or rocket crash or space station. There were simply no such parts in any Earth made flying objects. It is obviously not an airplane part.
Any rocket or space industry related engineer will deny that object of this shape, form and size can have any reasonable functionality in the rocket or space station. The weight of any contemporary rocket or apparatus for space exploration is the subject of the rigorous minimization. Literally, every ounce is counted. There is no place for such big, "rough" and VERY STRANGE parts unknown for the experts, even if you will speculate about some "super-top-secret" program. This is especially true with regard to the 1969 Soviet rockets and space crafts.
Equally, it does not seem to be some other Soviet "non-flying" important piece of military equipment which was suddenly found in the field and then recovered by the Army together with KGB in the cameramen presents.
One may think that it was a heavy concrete cover of the ballistic missile shaft. In fact, some Soviet missile shafts were designed to blast away (side ways) their covers in the case if regular opening system (rails, etc.) would fail. The author is aware about (and even personally saw) the square cover which was bigger in size (to stand nuclear attack on the shaft). The cover potentially can be thrown by the rocket blast inside the shaft but there is no burning signs. Even in this case the footage was done by very strange way. The personages looks puzzled and their behavior is not telling us that they know much about the object (e.g. it is visible as one officer is pulling up his hands as a sign of confusion).
It is very important that the material is definitely not a concrete and relatively light. Two soldiers were able easily carry the long piece of debris with the size and form of two concrete border road blocks!!! Just try to do it with one block.
2.2 It's some kind of "drill" footage that's been lately used by the crooks. It is absolutely unimaginable in the Soviet Army of the 60's to create a drill for recovery of the UFO.

www.aliensthetruth.com...

[edit on 10/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

OLGA DOLGALEVA'S STORY
In the winter 1998, in Moscow appeared two young Americans from a TV Company (director and cameraman).
These Americans said that the purpose of their visit to Moscow was the shootings of several episodes for an advertising roller. This is how Olga Dolgaleva (Gorky Film Studio) was offered an "extra work". Olga knew her job, it was a matter of earning a little more money, and Olga agreed. Why not?
It may seem strange but nobody asked the Americans for what ad were they working? It was of no concern to the others. If it was necessary, it was necessary. Let us do not forget that the Americans were ready to pay for the work.
A small team was organized. Olga herself was the assistant of the director.
“That winter was especially cold, says Olga, even at the end of February. The Americans fussed, they wanted to do the job very fast. These boys from Massachusetts were not used to work a long time outdoors.
The Americans told Dolgaleva of an episode in a wood. It was necessary to choose a place for shooting near Moscow and to find soldiers for one crowd scene.
It was very easy. Moscow's filmmakers have their favorite places around the capital. For instance, in Alabino (near Moscow, 40 minutes by a suburban train) there are all conditions for work: beautiful nature, wood, fields. There are many people available for crowd scenes because of the presence of several military units located around Alabino.
Soldiers are very good for films: silent, obedient, and robust. In Alabino you can find tanks or even horses. If you want, of course.
Everything was arranged, the Americans paid an officer and one company of soldiers was ready to become deeply engaged in the search of ET. Olga says the Americans did not pay much, but she does not want to give precise sums.Olga says the Americans insisted very much that the soldiers should look like soldiers of Air-Defense in 1968. They asked the wardrobe master to choose all uniforms as it was in reality 30 years ago. However, the woman (the wardrobe master was a woman) found herself in a very difficult situation - there was nothing suitable within easy reach.
There was a problem even with trousers, and consequently some soldiers remained in camouflage under greatcoats. (As I noted above, Americans said that these episodes were necessary for an advertising roller. An advertising roller? If so, then everything is good. And a very serious error was commited just with greatcoats!)Literally, in several meters from the edge of a wood, the Americans placed one disk made from foam plastic. It was windy, the light disk was falling back...
Olga Dolgaleva was really shocked when she sow in the newspaper one photo from film with the comment about the involvement of the KGB in the story with the disk made from foam plastic.
This story was published in the well-known newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets-Ural, (11.5.1998 - 11.12.1998).

Some interesting informations here...

boris-shurinov.info...

top topics

join