It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop with the crazy claims!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jfj123
What are you using as evidence that states that the hijackers were not good enough to do some of the things they did?

Along with the amount of experienced pilots have have stated it could not be done with the amount of hours the hijackers had.

But again, you've decided to disregard other pilots who say it was possible for them to perform those manuevers and also the fact that they could have had limitless hours using their own computer flight simulators.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well i do believe it was more the luck to get 3 planes on target doing some pretty experienced flying.

Maybe Allah was truly with them on that day.

Who is to say?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Who is to say?

I do not think even Allah could have helped that much.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Who is to say?

woah, thats a pretty broad statement there, ULTIMA1. So you are saying that the Muslim religion, with between 1.1 and 1.8 billion followers ( second largest religion in the world)...believe in a god that could not make that adjustment?

Only a computer could make that kind of adjustment? That a computer is smarter than their God, Allah?!?

I'm not even going to go there....

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed Only a computer could make that kind of adjustment?

Well a computer must have been flying Flight 77 becasue a novice pilot is not going to make a 360 degree turn with no corrections and come out lined up with a building.

Also i believe the Flight Data Recorder did state that the plane was on autopilot at least 90% of the flight.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed Only a computer could make that kind of adjustment?

Well a computer must have been flying Flight 77 becasue a novice pilot is not going to make a 360 degree turn with no corrections and come out lined up with a building.

Also i believe the Flight Data Recorder did state that the plane was on autopilot at least 90% of the flight.

If you had read one of my previous posts, you would have known that they might have had countless hours with simulator training.

Plus like I said before, there are many experienced pilots that say they could have done it with their level of experience.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Plus like I said before, there are many experienced pilots that say they could have done it with their level of experience.

Yes but more pilots and more evidence is against them doing it.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Yes but more pilots and more evidence is against them doing it.

How do you know that and what is the percentage difference between the 2? Again keep in mind that the terrorists could have spent countless hours training on a personal simulator so the may have logged thousands of simulator hours.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Who is to say?

wow, i don't think you shoulld go around saying that allah isn't powerful enough to even change the coarse of a pane. or that allah is less powerful that a computer

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

The Pentagon is one of the largest buildings in the entire world! Open a flight simulator and try to hit it. Not very hard. This argument doesn't fly.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Have you considered that perhaps he had to make a 360 degree turn because he was not lined up on the first pass, thus proving his inexperience?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netstriker
The Pentagon is one of the largest buildings in the entire world! Open a flight simulator and try to hit it. Not very hard. This argument doesn't fly.

Oh please, that is the most BS argument. A flight simulator is nothing like flying a real plane, the Pentagon is small when your flying a plane the size of a 757 at 500 mph. The building is only about 80 feet high.

Have you considered that perhaps he had to make a 360 degree turn because he was not lined up on the first pass, thus proving his inexperience?

Not according the FDR, he was already pretty well lined upwith the building.

The fact that he did not have to make any adjustments during that kind of turn and come out lined up with the building is amazing.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Oh please, that is the most BS argument. A flight simulator is nothing like flying a real plane, the Pentagon is small when your flying a plane the size of a 757 at 500 mph. The building is only about 80 feet high.

Not according the FDR, he was already pretty well lined upwith the building.

The fact that he did not have to make any adjustments during that kind of turn and come out lined up with the building is amazing.

He was a licensed pilot...why is it so difficult to believe that he could hit a large building?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicepants
He was a licensed pilot...why is it so difficult to believe that he could hit a large building?

He had just enough time to get his license, he was not an experienced pilot.

Not experienced enough to pull of the type of maneuvers he was doing.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

He had just enough time to get his license, he was not an experienced pilot.

Not experienced enough to pull of the type of maneuvers he was doing.

That is incorrect.
In addition to his private pilot's license, he had a commercial certificate, and had a multi-engine rating. (Both of which requiring many more hours than a private) He was experienced enough to demonstrate all maneuvers necessary for those ratings to a FAA flight examiner. Bringing a plane in for a good landing requires far more skill than running it into a building.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That is incorrect.
In addition to his private pilot's license, he had a commercial certificate, and had a multi-engine rating. (Both of which requiring many more hours than a private) He was experienced enough to demonstrate all maneuvers necessary for those ratings to a FAA flight examiner. Bringing a plane in for a good landing requires far more skill than running it into a building.

Again i will state he had just enough time to get his ratings, he was not an experienced pilot by any means. He was not an experiened airline pilot.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That is incorrect.

Again i will state he had just enough time to get his ratings, he was not an experienced pilot by any means. He was not an experiened airline pilot.

how much total time did he have? and where did you get this info?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I believe he might have had about 100 hours. I will have to dig through my information.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I believe he might have had about 100 hours. I will have to dig through my information.

A commercial rating requires a minimum of 250 hours. (See FAR 61)

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
To John Lear: I am a little confused about your opinions.

You first state that no actual planes were used, but only holograms.

Then, you rely on FDR data from the planes as evidence.

Is it your opinion that these holographic planes generated actual FDR data?

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join