It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop with the crazy claims!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by ULTIMA1

Yes it is when compared to the average airline pilot.

I didn't realize we were comparing them to air line pilots, I thought we were talking about novices.

And do not bring up anythign about the Air Force, you do not know what you are talking about. Unless you were in the Air Force at an air training command.

I don't? Well you can set me straight then if I'm incorrect. I'm going to state that the Air Force lets its pilots fly solo in aircraft like the A-10 or a T-38 with less than 600 hours total time. I will happily admit that I'm wrong if that is the case.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Becasue even a novice pilot would sit in the left hand seat, the seat thats for the pilot.

Why do you assume that the hijackers were in the left seat?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
[I don't? Well you can set me straight then if I'm incorrect. I'm going to state that the Air Force lets its pilots fly solo in aircraft like the A-10 or a T-38 with less than 600 hours total time. I will happily admit that I'm wrong if that is the case.

Well first if you knew anythign about planes you would know that the A-10 and T-38 are completley different planes.

A T-38 is a basic supersonic trainer.

An A-10 is a Ground support attack aircraft.

This is from when i was stationed at a air training command base from 1983 -1985

For an Air force pilot has to go through basic pilot training he had to fly 2 different aircraft. First phase is a T-37 a subsonic basic trainer. Second phase was the T-38.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Why do you assume that the hijackers were in the left seat?

Oh i don't know, maybe it because the main controls are on that side of the plane.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So the Air Force lets novice pilots fly multimillion dollar, multiengine jets.

You're the one that said a pilot with 600 hours total time is a novice.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

The pilot in command normally sits in the left seat. That I know. Why wouldn't a hijacker be able to fly from the right seat?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John, as I said yesterday, I am a little confused about your opinions.

You first state that no actual planes were used, but only holograms.

Then, you rely on FDR data from the planes as evidence.

Can you please explain your opinions?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The pilot in command normally sits in the left seat. That I know. Why wouldn't a hijacker be able to fly from the right seat?

He could fly from the right seat, but the main controls are on the left side.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

[So the Air Force lets novice pilots fly multimillion dollar, multiengine jets.

You're the one that said a pilot with 600 hours total time is a novice.

I can see you know very little about how the whole flight training works, maybe you should do a little research first before commenting on somethign you know so little about.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I can see you know very little about how the whole flight training works, maybe you should do a little research first before commenting on somethign you know so little about.

You're right, there is a lot of things I don't know about flight training, but I do know how to fly. And I also have a background in aviation.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by open mind
I know that somethings are a bit fishy about 911 and events surrounding it but come on! some of the claims that people make a just so stupid, the worst was the no planes theory, how could you have a hologram in broad daylight! one started by a super moderator was ridiculous, when one guy aked him some questions, all his aswers where only backed up by the logic that he must be right, i can't remeber it now but if anyone finds it please link it because it was unbelievable! I'm fine with 911 theories but plz make sure they fall within the boundries of reason!

Have the battle in dealing with crazy conspiracy theories is now based on the JFK magic bullet "official" story- which sad to say is more ridiculous than even the nuttiest conspiracy theorist could ever cook up and its the Official government story!

I agree that some of the claims are just way too twisted for color TV to be believed- but hey, when you are left to come up with your own theories because the Official truth is such poppycock- well then your bound to get a lot of crazy ideas.

The truth is we will never know the truth- so we can at least entertain ourselves in the meantime!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

He could fly from the right seat, but the main controls are on the left side.

What controls are there on the left side that are not available on the right side?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

[What controls are there on the left side that are not available on the right side?

Well most planes i know the pilot has the main set of controls, the co-pilot just has a backup of the main controls.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

[What controls are there on the left side that are not available on the right side?

Well most planes i know the pilot has the main set of controls, the co-pilot just has a backup of the main controls.

So you agree that the controls on both side are the same. the right side controls are the same as the left side, only backup versions?

If you dont agree, then what controls are only available on the left side of the cockpit, that the copilot does not have access too?

THAT is what Boone 870 is asking.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosed

Yes, you are correct. The aircraft is completely controllable from the right seat.

It is my opinion, that the hijackers on flight 93 and flight 77 flew the aircraft from the right seat. And probably on the other flights as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
[Yes, you are correct. The aircraft is completely controllable from the right seat.

It is my opinion, that the hijackers on flight 93 and flight 77 flew the aircraft from the right seat. And probably on the other flights as well.

But thier are some things that the pilot has that are not at the copilots side.
Shall we look at the cockpit and see? OOPs, do i se some controls that are on the left side but not on the right.

teamdroid.com...

And your proof is,, oh its only your opinion. Basically its always just your opinion.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

But thier are some things that the pilot has that are not at the copilots side.
Shall we look at the cockpit and see?

That may be true, but do you agree that the aircraft is completely controllable from the right seat?

Let's have a look. I don't know how to post photos but I can post a link from airliners.net.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by Netstriker

John, as I said yesterday, I am a little confused about your opinions.

You first state that no actual planes were used, but only holograms.

Then, you rely on FDR data from the planes as evidence.

Can you please explain your opinions?

Thank you.

Thanks for the post Netstriker. Let me say that the present debate on which seat the hijacker sat in I find ludicrous to the extreme. No hijacker, which ever seat, he sat could fly the Pentagon profile. No way. Did not happen. Could not happen. But that doesn't keep the uninformed from speculating.

That said, the original Holograph theory applied to the WTC only. Then when thevidence rolled in it appeard that it might apply to the Pentagon also.

Then it appeared like Flight #93 (which didn't crash in Shanksville or anywhere else) was supposed to be the flight that crashed into Building No. 7. But for some reason, either the Holographic Projector broke or whatever, the Holographic Projection of Flight 93 could not be projected into Buiding No. 7.

Quick action had to be taken and it was decided to simulate a crash in Shanksville of the alleged Flight 93, which, incidentally had already deplaned its passengers into the NAZA hangar at Cleveland.

An Air Force jet flew over Shanksville, did a couple of noisy barrel rolls (pretending it was the non-existant Flight 93) and somebody set off some explosives in the field Flight #93 allegedly crashed in.

The hole was 'salted' with a bandana, a passport, a turbine wheel and the first video of the supposed Shanksville rash appeared on TV about 5 pm in the afternoon about the same time as Buiding No. 7 was controlled demoed. They didn't have their Holographic projection but the bujilding had already been slated for demo so they just had to 'go for it' and hope the public wouldn't notice the incredible missing Boeing 757 and hijacker pilot crashing into Bujilding No. 7.

Hey, they've gotton away with it so far. Who can argue with success?

As Craig Ranke continues to unravel the Pentagon crash it appears that several planes may have been used to simulate that crash. I watch Craig's research with intense interest. So it seems my theory that a holograph was used in the Pentagon crash may be wrong.

But I still hold the holpgraph theory for the World Trade Center towers. In other words a Holographic projection was used to simulate both airplnes flying into the towers, explosives were then used to simulate the crash and explosion and Diret Energy Weakpons (molecular disassociation) were used to drop both towers.

As far as the FDR (Flight Data Recorder) evidence I use it only to show that it is impossible that any hijacker was in control of that airplane, Either that FDR was in the Boeing 757 which overflew the Pentagon under the expert control of Chic Burlingame or a similar mission profile was flown at an earlier date, also possibloy flown by Burlingame, to simulate the crash on the FDR.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I do see some instruments that don't match up on both sides. That doesn't mean that the aircraft cannot be completely controlled from the right seat.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

And your proof is,, oh its only your opinion. Basically its always just your opinion.

That's right, it's only my opinion. Do you want to hear it before you dismiss it because it is only my opinion?

I've told you before that all anyone can do is speculate and give opinion because none of us was there in the cockpits when it happened.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join