It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This new information I have obtained through various sources close to the site of ground zero!!!!

Not only was the destruction of the twin towers the fault of our government but there was a purpose behind it much more sinister than once believed. In a well timed act of horrible destruction, the towers were felled, not for the glory of the muslim world but for the space it occupied.

The government has long needed areas on the east coast for secret missile silos and the attack by the terrorists was the perfect cover for them to clear the property and have an area deep enough to conceal a nuclear missile silo. The reconstruction has hit snag after snag because the military needs to continue digging out a proper hole for the missiles.

My source has already confirmed the presence of radiation in the area in the amount that a single "Minuteman" missile would give off. Also a strong, plain clothes, military presence has been felt around the area since the clean up began. My source has had such things as IR cameras, digital cameras and geiger counters confiscated on different occations by men identifing themselves as MPs. Yet these men wore worker uniforms.

Please forgive my typos as my hands are shaking as I am writing this. I am under great risk but I MUST get this information out there. The government MUST not be allowed to put the population of New York City at risk any longer. There will be no "new" tower. Only a great sheet of wool pulled over the eyes of americans who refuse to see what is going on right under thier own noses!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Post erased by PepeLapiu because staff found it inappropriate.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by PepeLapew]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
ummm.... i dont believe a word of that. think about it, there are plenty of farmers fields not far from new york city that are perfectly capable of being a location for a silo. remember, these silos hold ICBM's. they can easily travel an extra 100 miles without a problem. i dont see the logic in this.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PepeLapew

I will make one post here. BS.

Don't feed them and they'll die.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
could you also provide your sources? i mean you dont have to name names, but maybe their positions or what agencies they work for? at the very least, invite them here to ATS to have a talk.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by helta
ummm.... i dont believe a word of that. think about it, there are plenty of farmers fields not far from new york city that are perfectly capable of being a location for a silo. remember, these silos hold ICBM's. they can easily travel an extra 100 miles without a problem. i dont see the logic in this.

I wonder if they could use the 2 old NIKE missile sites from the 70's ?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think we should find out more info on the OP before we start screaming B.S. Let the Op tell us who he is (not exactly who he is but some details about himself) and where he got his information from. And why he is putting himself at such risk by telling us all this information. The original post is too vague to start making assumptions.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i believe there could be radiation at ground zero. there WAS radiation, and elevated levels of tritium in 2001.
however, this OP is pretty far-fetched. missiles that can travel around the world don't need to be in a populated financial centre.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ty4 Getting this free.

Space 2b is Tainted. Have moved to Q5. More info Coming. In the pipe...

Blue 3 - Red 4- Blue 2 - Please read

maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=GPS+Coordinates&sll=40.718603,-73.9969&sspn=0.001952,0.003616&ie=UTF8&cd=1&t=h&om=1&layer =c&cbll=40.718521,-73.996702&cbp=1,295.05562277580077,,0,-1.7039330156853003&ll=40.718771,-73.99669&spn=0.0006,0.001459&z=20

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have more evidence coming. All I say is follow the money!

Understood

I no longer work for my "company". Nor do I wish to live in the city again. I appriciate the support and promise to bring more of the lies to the light.

Right now I wish truth, easy passage.

BBS

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
.... Hmm....

Let's dig a giant hole.... secretly..... put a nuclear missile in there...... secretly.......... in one of the most densely populated cities in America.... secretly........ and let's put this giant hole with multi-billion dollar investments concealed inside it right next to a large body of salt water.

While this DOES sound like something Congress would authorize spending for...... I highly doubt anyone with any sense of..... logistics.... construction.... .... operational security - the list goes on.... would seriously consider such an idea.

We dismantled the Minuteman ICBMs for a reason - they were expensive, and not really necessary. It is much more effective to keep the warheads in circulation around the U.S. to avoid them being a target for any form of strike.

Also, lets' go over the design of those Minuteman missiles. Typically, you have a central control hub that also has an underground missile assembly area. Whiteman AFB sits right on top of one of these (as it was once one of these central control nodes) and they presently use it to store their prised aircraft in (the B-2).

From this central control node, fiber optic lines stretch out to individual (yes, individual) silos, each with one missile and its own maintenance crew which is about the equivelent to an Airforce Submariner - as they crawl in this hole and don't come out for quite some time until they are releived. These silos are placed so that a direct hit from a multi-megaton bomb would not destroy the other silos. If, for any reason, communications were lost with the central control node - each silo had the capability to fire independently and automatically (you may have killed us - but our computerized systems will ensure you die, too).

During the cold war - we simply gave up trying to blow up each other's military installations and silos, and instead began setting cities and population centers as our primary targets. No military (or country) can live without its population - it's a sound strategy (albeit inhumane.... but, war isn't humane).

So... placing a silo in an area where it is a prime candidate to be destroyed in the first volley is.... well.... it's not a good place for a silo. Period.

There are plenty of farm fields out here in Missouri and Kansas - no need to go blow up buildings for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DWEAgent119
I have more evidence coming. All I say is follow the money!

You have MORE evidence coming? So far you only have brought us
speculations. And your speculations are totally irrational. As if they would
install a missile silo in the middle of a city on prime business land! If they
really wanted to do that they would do it in Central Park or some other place
similar.

But never mind bringing in "more evidence". How about you just
substantiate and document the so-called evidence you have brought out so
far?

Understood

I no longer work for my "company". Nor do I wish to live in the city again. I
appriciate the support and promise to bring more of the lies to the light.

Right now I wish truth, easy passage.

BBS

Hey! I'm just glad you got your shaking hands to calm down enough to type
this message. Are you sure they won't kill you before your next post?

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I will say that the highschool gymnasium has always been suspect, to me, for a nuclear missile silo.

I could just see it - we're in an assembly, that nice buzzer starts up with some nice red/yellow flashing lights, and those concentric circles in the center of the court pop upwards with a hiss and the whole floor begins separating as a missile is raised up through the unfolded roof.....

Just one of those comical ideas I came up with while in some of those rather boring assemblies at school..... "what would make this more interesting? ...... AN ICBM POPPING UP THROUGH THE FLOOR!!!"

So, similarly, is this an attempt to add some zest to the 9/11 conspiracy theory (or are the conspiracy theories, in general, the cumulative desire to have something more 'interesting' behind a tragic event? One must wonder with our obsession with drama shows on TV like CSI, Law&Order, Big Brother, Survivor, etc)...?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Unfortunately there are so many holes in this its truly hilarious. First off you will pick up more radiation from sitting in front of a television all day than you would from being near a nuclear weapon (assuming its a real one and not a hobbled-up dirty weapon). Secondly the blast of launch from a ICBM at Ground Zero would probably kill tons of people and do massive damage to the surrounding buildings. If you want to find nuclear missile silos in the state of New York I suggest moving into the upstate area, a lot better suited to 'secret' missile facilities.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So I don't get this. The motive for getting rid of the Towers was to put a secret missile silo there? Before you come back with "evidence" can you let us know in advance at least WHAT KIND OF EVIDENCE are you coming back with?

Is it just "I know this guy, who knew this guy who talked to a lady".

Or is it..Something that really can be called "evidence"?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Why don't they just use the old NIKE missile sites?

www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I will post no more on this. I thought I was at the right sight to find those who were of like mind as myself. I see I was wrong.

I may have jumped to a few conclusions but my beliefs are strong and my fears warranted. I cannot realisticly expose my sources and any one who was in my position would know that! I do not appriciate being labled simply because I do not present you with signed documents.

My sources are the most reliable people I have ever known and I will not doubt what they have shown me. If there are those of you within the area of ground zero I invite you to prove to yourselves and everyone on these boards what I have written here.

I NEVER said they would be launching a missile from this site. I NEVER said that farmland would not be a better choice for a site. Of course the government would need to buy that land first.

Spend your time uncovering more of these lies we are being told instead of wasting your time debating me and my sources.

<<   2 >>

join