It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back AMERICA!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This goes out to my fellow country men an woman. Together is how we can make any thing happen. See below, and more to come for details.

Take it back, from the privatization, out sourceing, non competitive contracting. Take it back for each other because the "U.S. of A." is a place Of The People, By The People, For The People.

Take back our employment, production and manufacturing. Take it all back. No more poisonous toys from china, no more cheap quality assurance, take back the American way. Buy American, keep money in America. The rich get richer and the poor stay poor, how many people will it take, before the majorities eye stay open, longer than a blink?

I can not quote this enough;

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--
Thomas Jefferson

Take back our Government.

United we stand, the rest, is not an option!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That is all very commendable, but let's face it, population at large is interested in watching football on 52" plasma TV more than it is in taking its time to critically read even the information already available. You have good slogans there, but in reality the lazy and gullible people are so easily manipulated by people who control the media that we have already witnessed a virtual disconnect between the elected officials and the masses. It may be too late.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm with you all the way!.
Its in our hands and we can make a difference if we stand united. But if we don't then we will fall for sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here, here...

It's high time to reclaim our great country, and reinvigorate this nation. I'm not suggesting a phoenix rising from the ashes, but a pruning of the dead wood that saps the very strength from the mighty American Oak, the diseased branches of special interest, political correctness, and the "me" generation. Time for some hard work and what "I" can do for my country, not what it can do for me...

Patriot monkeys, not just for whipping Red Coat butt anymore...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i think the answer's in your quote OP

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

the ''evils'' most of america faces are, at present, pretty sufferable, even comfortable. while this remains true there will be no large-scale backlash against the powers that be.

for most people it is better, by far, to live without freedom, in comfort, than to live free and miserable. unfortunatly, the things that constitute comfort are provided by those that steal freedom, thus the trade-off will continue untill comfort is withdrawn. this is unlikly to be anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Finally! someone see's what i see i say we ought to create a real revolution and take back the goverment which is taking away our freedom and our freedom of speech

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

We seem to be a nation not yet ready to place ideals above comforts. I too hold that we need to take our nation back to the very roots we sprang from. But the coming recession may hold promise of showing our citizens that freedom has a price at home, as well as on the battlefield.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Here, here...

It's high time to reclaim our great country, and reinvigorate this nation. I'm not suggesting a phoenix rising from the ashes, but a pruning of the dead wood that saps the very strength from the mighty American Oak, the diseased branches of special interest, political correctness, and the "me" generation. Time for some hard work and what "I" can do for my country, not what it can do for me...

Patriot monkeys, not just for whipping Red Coat butt anymore...
why dont we organize a revolution the way it should be with protests and taking back what is our birth right, freedom. we cant rely on the politicians anymore what we need is an actual revolution to inspire those who live in the communist countries we need to fight for our freedom again but as you say not against another country but our own

[edit on 0Nov15]033030p:/ by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I believe the wheels are already in motion. Every voice speaking out against the obvious injustices and criminality in this government is a solder fighting this war.

Spread the word to friends and families about the facts around September 11th; spread the word about the illegal raping and pillaging that our monetary and foreign policy is doing to other nations, and even to America itself.

Make copies and distribute videos to those with an open mind. I have been keeping track, and have personally burned and given out 1,650 copies of these videos to as many people as I can find willing to listen:

911 Mysteries
Loose Change
Why We Fight
The Ground Truth
Endgame
Money as Debt
Freedom to Fascism
Monopoly Men
The Money Masters
Zeitgeist

We are all soldiers in this war, but our tools are more powerful than guns and bombs. We stand to win because the world of truth is on our side. This is our greatest advantage.

Keep it up, and god bless all peaceful people of the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

i see where your going but wee only need to look at recent history to understand the discomfort the average citizen can with stand in an atmosphere of parinoia and fear to see that america is, as yet, a long way from breaking point.

this vauge fear of an invisible enemy has been presant in the west for the best part of a century and the psychology of subserviance that it has fostered will be difficult to dislodge or even diminish, and to make matters worse, there doesn't seem to be any clear ideology to give comfort to the roused masses, there is no ideological flag to follow bar the one presented by the powers that be.

our closest approximation to any such comforting ideology is probably the truth movement, which does indeed seem to be gaining somewhat of a groundswell, however, i fear, it will finally be shown insufficiant, because at it heart it has one dividing principle, every man has his own truth, while deceipt, carried out un-mass, requires by it's nature, a degree of unity.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

Don't take this as support for the status quo. But: Remember, remember how easy it is for revolutions to become subverted (i.e. Bolshevik). What if the same people still ended up in charge but with a license for martial law?

"Don't tip over the apple cart without knowing which way the apples are going to roll"

Lovecraft maybe?
Again, I'm as freaked out as anyone, but this is an issue many struggle with esp. those with something to lose. Looking out the window, typing. I don't see any Home Guard, or roving bands of lawless outriders, terrorizing civi . . . wait, what is . . . wtf?
Seriously though, if the NWO is that crazy maybe they'd even encourage a shake-up. After all, they may be small in number, and have their 170 underground bunkers ; )
Just something to consider before sending those apples flying.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This reminds me of King George III's diary entry on July 4, 1776, which read: "Nothing important happened today". The rest is history. Unfortunately, my fellow Americans are too busy discussing sports scores and worrying about Britney Spears' next move, while our country's national treasure is being pilfered by a few. For those of us who clearly see what is transpiring in front of our faces while the rest laughs at us for being conspiratorial or paranoid, something important is happening today, every day, and something must be done before we wake up soon and miss all those things that today we take for granted. Remember, the matrix exists while we are made to believe we have options. The reality is that we do not. Someone is playing chess with us and we are simply pawns. Wake up my fellow brothers and sisters. Something important is happening and we are not doing enough to stop it. I can feel it and you can too.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by manticore]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Take back our employment, production and manufacturing. Take it all back. No more poisonous toys from china, no more cheap quality assurance, take back the American way. Buy American, keep money in America. The rich get richer and the poor stay poor, how many people will it take, before the majorities eye stay open, longer than a blink?

Music to my ears! Isolationism on steroids.

Get right on that, will you please?

Start by finishing off the pain in Canada, by closing all of the 'Big Three' auto plants here and moving ALL production to USA where it belongs. At least the hurt will be short-lived and we can get our own automobile manufacturing going.

After that, please get rid of NAFTA, because your dependency on our natural resources is getting a little scary, especially with water.

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I'm not suggesting a phoenix rising from the ashes, but a pruning of the dead wood that saps the very strength from the mighty American Oak, the diseased branches of special interest, political correctness, and the "me" generation.

Just exactly how do you envision that 'pruning'? Sort of another 'Red Scare' and subsequent roundup of 'undesirables'? Who is going to make those judgements on which of your citizens deserve to be 'pruned'? Don't say the Judicial System, because I believe they were responsible for the special interest groups and the imposition of political correctness in the first place.

Or are you just for hanging the lot of them?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Advisor - I am totally drinking your Kool-Aid!

What this country needs is some serious self-examination and an Evolution of Thought. If that doesn't work then we need Authentic Patriots to be prepared to take action.

We also need to tell the world to kiss off while we attend to our own domestic issues. Revitalizing our manufacturing sector would strengthen our economy by providing jobs for the middle class and it would send a huge message to China and the rest of the world. Self-sufficiency is the first step to restoring our tarnished image. Imagine the market demand for "green" products manufactured in America. Huge.

I really don't understand how our government and representatives could be so obtuse to the desires of the American Public. I have to keep reminding myself that their agenda is not the same as ours...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You all know who the problem is, why don't you do something about it?
Your president is taking you all down with him.

Understand that you are on the brink of WWIII, war with Iran will *SNIP* up big time!

It is the peoples choice and action that will shape the outcome!

FOOTPRINTS IN HISTORY AREN'T MADE SITTING DOWN

YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED

Peace

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Drewdatt]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Power to the people

I like the V outfit, it's impressive but I feel it's time we stand as one. right now in a secure way. Everyone watches the net to see what's up so we need to start waking the world.

The Elitist have prepared for this time of Revolution so we the peoples need to prepare also.

The are ready for us, unfortunately we have not prepared so how should this be handled?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My President, my Prime Minister, My King, my ruler!

This person should be someone you look up to, someone who you feel will help evolve the population, lead you to be and remain the best country in the world!

Someone who you admire, who you connect with, who you know is working towards making your life a better experience. Someone who brings hope and promotes peace, someone who's interests are respectful and for the people!

Is this your president?
Is this your Prime Minister?
Is this your King?
Is this your Ruler?

If it is not then you must work towards what you believe, we as the people have the control, without the people their cannot be government. You are all in control, you are all what you want it to be!

Please
Think, who is your leader?!

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i agree with most of the comment made on this thread, but the comment about the big screen TV is very true.

I think that as long as the masses have their opiates, TV, Cable, Alcohol, etc the masses can be fleeced very easily. I hope I am totally wrong, but look at the other end of the spectrum the hard working, independent what are they doing?

Well they have BS themselves into a big house, big mortgage, cars, credit card debt and more, so they have no time but to keep creditors from foreclosing.

Who is left? Not many. In order for people to wake up or the masses to wake up, opiates and debt will have to cease.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wonderful Wonderful!
Any Jefferson quote is an excellent one!

It honestly sickens me how figurehead figures such as Alex Jones and Aaron Russo (RIP), to name a few. Offer(ed) no solution to the problems we face at hand.

FEMA is building concentration camps in the USA for citizens of the United States, Congress is passing legislation giving up our constitutional rights in the name of "security". In section 802 of the "Patriot" (I call it the Traitor Act) it expands the definition of a "domestic terrorist" to that of an act "dangerous to human life".

With examples like this it is clear that the government is already prepared to enforce their agenda by force if necessary, and nothing but force should be expected.

Why then are we trying to do battle, and rest our hopes of a free nation through the medium of politics (electing Ron Paul), the medium of information (the internet), and the medium of foresight. To name a few.

It is clear that if anything is going to happen to create a truly FREE nation with a NON CORRUPT government with its interest invested in its PEOPLE instead of the ENEMIES of the WORLD.

THAT

We will need CHANGE
We will need a LEADER
We will need a MOVEMENT
and WE THE CITIZENS OF THESE UNITED STATES
will need a REVOLUTION!!!

Tears fill my eyes as I write these words.
I am willing to die for other peoples freedoms!
I am willing to die in a war for our future!!
I am willing to die for what I know we as a people truly stand for!!!

I promise you that these are not simply words spewn forth from the mouth of an upset individual.

These are actions being taken as i type, planning, preparing, rearing itself for the future it inherited when it was born into this world.

Let us not be known as the generation that did not act
Let us not be known as the generation that sat feebly and allowed this god given country to be taken by the hands of evil.

LET us be known as the generation that took a stand, and ascended the platform of liberty, and with the Sword of Freedom, and the Shield of Liberty, stood valiantly and opposed the forces of evil!

GOD BLESS OUR NEIGHBORS!

GOD BLESS OUR FAMILIES!!

AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

If you are moved as I am, to stop this, and stand for something greater than yourself.

*SNIP*

And now, I end this post with three more Quotes from our founding father Thomas Jefferson:

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing, but newspapers."

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high virtues of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation."

"Every generation needs a new revolution."

- Thomas Jefferson

[edit on 9-11-2007 by HalfGallon]

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Gee, if only there were a presidential candidate that expressed an understanding of the constitution and a desire to return to it.........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join