It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tattoo's & abductions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is just a question I have. Of the people that that claim to have been abducted, do the abductors show any interest in tattoos? If you have any.

mod edit: text

[edit on 11/9/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes, at least in my instance. I got the feeling they were intensely curious why I would do it. Not so much in the physical properties. The subject matter of the tattoo is a Native American design, but one I designed for me.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
lol what an interesting question! i have a tattoo, its a large black dragon crawling up the top of my back, i wanted it to represent something dark and mysterious and also my fierce independent nature, but to look at me you would never guess or think i have a tattoo, i would like another one, i want a small alien head, somewhere hidden, just personal to me, my dad had experiences when he was younger and hes covered in tattoos...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
yes i love the native american designs, and everything to do with native americans.... i too like the idea of the alien head so if im ever 'taken' again, they will see im a fan!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yup i can say honestly i have lot's of tat's but am not 100% certain if they are of any interest to the one's i beleive do thing's to me. I just cant remember that part yet.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
thats all very interesting. I wonder if they think about getting tattoo's of us?

new topics

top topics

join