It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help finding a specific ghost video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a compilation ghost video, which showed some interesting footage. Most of it, I've seen already but there was one part in particular, I have never seen before.

The video I speak of was of a guy walking through a hallway with the lights out or dimmed (I think it was even in night vision). He entered a room and there was a shadow in the far corner of a room. He backed out checking the hallway again and when he opened the door to the room again, the shadow hovered somewhere close to the door, naturally freaking him out.

I tried finding the video again but failed (I always forget to bookmark them). If anyone knows what video I speak of, I appreciate a link.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think I know what you're talking about. If its the guy that sees the little girl and screams and runs away, I believe thats the Smith Building in Corpus Christi, Tx.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here is an older link to the discussion on this. I am pretty sure it was the Smith Building Ghost. I don't know if any of the links are still good in the thread but a quick google search should turn up plenty.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
is this what you where looking for ? www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses. No, it wasn't that video. The quality was much better and I think he filmed it in his own home.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
do you mean this one...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yes, FudgeStix, that was the one.

Thanks! I can rest now.

top topics

join