It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Ghost Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here is a freaky ghost video I found on YouTube. It starts out with a "demon" sitting down in a dark hallway and when the guy opens the door again, he is standing up. Tell me what you think.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Dan5647]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think this video might be a fake, ive seen it before on a much longer ghost video on youtube, and the lighting is much different and darker than this one. Possible fake, but if you want to compare simply search ghosts in youtube and find the one named ghosts, spirits and demons.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Opulisum

I'm pretty sure the last time I saw this is was in night vision. Sadly, the colour does nothing to the quality of the video.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So what do you guys think this is? A spirit, ghost, demon, nothing?

I think this is the real deal because you can tell by the guy's reaction after the second time he opened the door. I would've done the same thing: slam the door, curse, and get the heck out of there.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647

I think this is the real deal because you can tell by the guy's reaction after the second time he opened the door. I would've done the same thing: slam the door, curse, and get the heck out of there.

Exactly, thats why its easy to fake a proper reaction. The film just looks too 'set-up' to be real. I mean if there was something sitting on the ground in my apartment.. i would probably get a knife and turn the lights on. I wouldn't video-tape it, zoom in, close the door, pan around the room, open the door back up, be 'surprised' that the thing is still there and standing, curse, close the door, turn my video camera off, post it on youtube.... but thats just me.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
FAKE.
The video starts with the guy saying “did you hear that?”
Meaning he heard a strange sound in his home at nigh and decided to type what for all he knew was a homicidal maniac, what was his plan? I’m going to type my own murder so the cops can catch my killer?
That and the ghost looked “cartoony”

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
With the amazing video technology available to everyone today, the possibility that any video evidence alone could convince me of UFOs or Ghosts is unlikely in the extreme.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
OK after watching another video that relates to this one, I found a picture that proves the ghost is a girl.

new topics

top topics

join