It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ok ive had a look at another thread by Palasheea and i noticied that she showed a picture of tony blair that she took using her webcam, now i noticed that the effects on the picture look similar to the 2nd video, ie very blurry and hard to notice anything, the 2nd video looks like a black and white version done in the dark if you get me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the picture im on about.

P.S Palasheea i dont believe that you are a hoaxer
i just think this might be a video you made before and forgot about.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The motion is clearly artificial and created by the camera settings that the screen capture revealed. The settings on the camera are purposefully set so that the picture is dark. The rest is probably an artificial filter.

Not to mention the poor manipulation of the directory structure and never ever showing the whole paths to anything.

Hoax, end of story.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I fully expected to get clobbered like this by posting these video's and saying that beings that are not of this world are the ones who recorded them.

One of the reasons I fully believe this is a hoax is that you're not even willing to consider explanations other than the supernatural. You're clearly not someone who experienced a strange event that you're trying to make sense of- you already had an explanation prepared that you don't want to waver from.

But I'm just presenting this material because for some reason, I sense that I'm suppose to show it here in this forum. I think that's why they recorded that video for me and if you notice, at the end it looks like someone is waving Hi and I don't think that gesture was just meant for me see.

No, I think you're presenting it because you've finally decided that after so many posts, in which you've doubtlessly seen many hoaxes, you wanted to see if you could pull one over on us.

As for myself, I feel very fortunate to know and experience this other facet of what's called life on this planet ... as we know it -- and I feel sorry for those who continue to negate that there's a whole lot more that's in and around our planet than what meets the naked eye.

Oh, I suspect there's more around us than we can yet explain. I just don't think the contents of your little video fall into that category.

...I'm very, very thankful that they've allowed me this honor, and that exactly what it is, and I look forward to seeing what comes up next because they are always, if anything else, full of delightful surprises!

So, in conclusion, you offer no arguments of evidence against what danx and others have pointed out, just a long emotional statement deriding those who analyze your video with logic as too shortsighted to see the big picture.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
reply to post by Palasheea

We're going to try to recreate your video.

Oh.. ok. Good Luck!

Does someone have the same kind of cam I do? but another thing I wanted to mention is that it looks like the air in that second video is electrified. I know this sounds weird but I do know that when these beings are around, the air around me in the room seems to almost crackle with some kind of energy. I'm wondering if that's what's showing in that video too.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Atticus_Black, believe me, if I thought that it was even remotely possible that it was I who actually recorded those video's of my recliner, I would be the first one to admit that possibility if only just to save myself from the grief I'm being subjected to now. Lol.

There's nothing at all for me to gain by saying that someone else recorded those video's and that those recorders are not of this world or more specifically, are not of our dimension. Nothing at all for me to gain by admitting that at all. But I'm not going to lie just for the sake of agreeing with those who are having a hard time believing what I'm saying about these video's ... I can't do that. And there's no reason for me to do that either. This is America and we are permitted to voice our own opinions on things. So I'm just giving my opinions which I'm backing up with evidence... something most others are not able to do.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I feel that my life is immensely so much more richer and abundant just knowing and experiencing those contacts I have with these other dimensional beings. And that they show themselves to me in movies that I record...

Palasheea, I've always found your posts to somewhat interesting, but, honestly, there's something very strange about the way you insist on seeing faces and eyes and creatures in the folds of window curtains and in television static, and then to conclude that these are alien spirit guides, or whatever, trying to comunicate with you.

I've found myself staring at the patterns on scuffed-up linoleum floors and saw all kinds of faces, horses, saxophones, whatever. We seem to naturally recognize familiar patterns in chaos, mainly human-like faces. I've never sensed that they trying to tell me something.

P.S. Don't you ever sleep?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Human psyche is a mysterious thing. One does not have to be a hoaxer or a nut-job to believe in things that aren't there. Seeing Palasheea's previous posts and here interest in video imaging strange beings, sort of leads to a conclusion.

Palasheea, I hope you would rationalize a little and look at the more probable explanations - perhaps you made a short test video and forgot all about it. Or perhaps you did not realize it(the cam) was recording back in 8/06. Happens to everyone once in a while.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm backing up with evidence... something most others are not able to do.

I don't see much from you part. Can you be sure that on Oct 31, 2006 no one else was in your place. No friend, no Sig other. Halloween afternoon. That no virus was in you computer. Has it ever been scanned? You never responded to lots of possible causes.

I could be wrong about your research but it doesn't appear very in depth or you haven't made a somewhat complete case of facts that support your theory.

Edit: Just realized I mixed up 10-31 with 8-31. I retract that. Hope someone can find more clues.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Tuning Spork ... of course I sleep! Why do you ask? What a funny question!

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Human psyche is a mysterious thing. One does not have to be a hoaxer or a nut-job to believe in things that aren't there. Seeing Palasheea's previous posts and here interest in video imaging strange beings, sort of leads to a conclusion.

Palasheea, I hope you would rationalize a little and look at the more probable explanations - perhaps you made a short test video and forgot all about it. Or perhaps you did not realize it(the cam) was recording back in 8/06. Happens to everyone once in a while.

2believer
Look at my webpage. With the exception of those images on that aluminum foil experiment that half way down the page, all of those other images on that page and those pages that link off of it are from movies recorded with my old webcam.
www.fantasticfrog.net...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by roadgravel

Didn't you see those property boxes I posted of each movie in this thread. Look again at the date.

Aug. 31 2006

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Tuning Spork ... of course I sleep! Why do you ask? What a funny question!

Well, it's just that I started reading this thread last night and at one point you said "well it's getting but I'll...". But I see you've been posting throughout the night and right through to this afternoon. I guess you been taking short naps here and there.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ok after reading till page 6 I gave up forthe moment..
too much to read in a short time.

I tell you what. In the second movie what you can see there is a Left Hand

The Hand is very close to the camera and it is probabily the Hand of the one that holds the camera in the other hand.

Can anyone see this also? Has this already been mentioned?

I can't say if this is an Alien or Human Hand but the proprtion fits to Human.

About the camera..It looks like a not completly light blocking cover or something is put on or over the camera eye because the pattern doesn't move.

I think it could be possible with specialized tools to subtract this patterns from the pictures somehow to make it look a lot better. But I don't know of such tools myself.

Anyway what it is. Thank you for posting this interesting videos.

I saw them with interest and I had liked to post yesterday already (had spared me from reading so much!) but by a coincidence my internet connection went down just right after seeing your videos.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Palasheea, You never posted the Properties boxes:

post by Palasheea

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Palasheea,

Twice in this thead you promised to Upload samples of your camera in the normal and low light, yet you havent' done so. Without that reference videos, you can tell anything. Please upload samples to compare to the two videos.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0

I'm starting to lean in that direction after reading the entire thread. Good observation on your part.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Palasheea, You never posted the Properties boxes:

post by Palasheea

Yes I did!
Here's the link to that post.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Palasheea, what make is the webcam that took this video? also what is the make of the other webcam u have?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Palasheea,

Twice in this thead you promised to Upload samples of your camera in the normal and low light, yet you havent' done so. Without that reference videos, you can tell anything. Please upload samples to compare to the two videos.

Oh, ok.. sorry. I'll set up the cam now and take a couple of vids. Will post on You Tube and will post them here in this thread... Give me about a half hour or so but might take 45 minute if You Tube is slow in the upload.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes I did!
Here's the link to that post.

Ahh. Sorry. I kept looking back to the post where you original promised to put it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atticus_Black

Palasheea, what make is the webcam that took this video? also what is the make of the other webcam u have?

The old one is eVision CLEARview.
My new one that I got this year is Logitech Quickcam

g210b -- thanks for your comments!

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Palasheea]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join