It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elementals captured on camera!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hello everyone! Over the last few months I have been taking pictures of nature. And found that much like clouds we can see things within nature.
I call them elementals, and they are my friends. They speak to me threw the breeze of the wind. And threw the crackle of a fire.
They sing to me like the water that flows threw a stream.

You may ask yourself here, what do they say to you?
Well its not like talking to a person, or hearing voices.. But the simple things in life.. Such as going into the woods with no cars or traffic around and just listening..
I get the sense that the elementals just want to say hello, and let you know they are there..
They are all part of us.. And part of me.. Without me, they would not be seen.. Without you they would not be seen.

Have you ever taken the time to just go out and listen?

I would like to share with you a couple different types of elementals..
Fire and earth

I will be sharing my wind and water elementals very soon.

Lets start with Earth.

These Earth elementals can be found within the trees, and other plants.
Some people can see them, others have to look really hard and use a little mind power to see what they want..
Its much like clouds, and the minds eye looks at these things and puts human traits to them.. Hence is why I belive them to be elementals.

Now lets move on to fire

So now tell me what you think? Do you see them? Or do you just see some trees and some fire?

By no means am I trying to say they are demons, or anything that is alive.
But more they are a part of us, and part of our minds..
I enjoy taking pictures of this and sharing it with you all here on ATS..

I belive there are some of you who seek out these types of things.. And Im happy to share what I have with you..

So please stay tuned to this thread as I will cover the other elements

And lastly I will cover the element of soul.. But thats going to be a hard one to capture.. As paranormal ghosts are very hard to get on camera..

IF you have some pictures you would like to share on this thread please feel free to share with me what you have!
I always enjoy looking at new pics with faces

Being a druid I am intune with nature.. But no more than anyone else on this earth.. We are all druids, and have it in our hearts to see such things.

Call it what you want.. But we all come to the same outcome..

And its good to talk about this, and see it the way that makes you feel comfortable.. If you dont like the word elemental, feel free to give me your thoughts on what they are to you!

[edit on 2-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here is a close up of one of the fire elementals I got..
Tell me what you see here?
Do you just see flames?
Or does your mind see more?

And here is another one that I liked

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thats pretty intriguing. I do beleive that listening to Nature is good for you and your soul and that all living things have an aura of some sorts. Thats a cool theory (is it?) of yours about these "elementals". I could believe it though. Its not as far fetched as other things i've heard about. And nature is an amazing thing. So i wouldnt want to put this past myself to dismiss this.

Great thread, and thanks for bringning this to my attention. Flagged and starred,

EDIT: And for seeing faces, i think that part is open to interpretation, but i do at least see some figues in the trees and fire.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by jarheadjock]

cj6

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I can see trees....OH! and fire....thats about it!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

Yes its open to your own thoughts! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas. Yes I am very open to the theory that what you see is very much a part of you.. Just like clouds.. Some people just look up and see Vapor gas in the sky.. Others see many other things, like dragons, birds, people, and what ever the mind can make up!
Im glad you are on my level and understand that its important for some people to connect with nature. Its very helpful, and can make life much less stressful when you learn that you come from such things..
You are right too, Ive see many threads come threw here that dont offer that much..
IM glad I was able to provide a little something more than just words and my personal belife system.. This is open, and I am not set in my ways.
I just look to understand more about this.

And when I hear the breeze of the wind, and the crackle of the fire, it always makes my mind wander a bit.

So for those of you who are open to suggestion I thank you for taking the time to open your heart and mind to see deeper into my pictures.

I totally understand some of us are either to "grown" up to be bothered by such things.. OR you are to busy in your life to be bothered by such things.
But at the end of the day, these things make me happy!

In ending we are not alone here, and never have been!

reply to post by cj6

And I thought you had a little more sense of these kind of things, I mean you where the person who did this Thread about What happened to me when I disappeared?!
I would think if you took more time with the pictures you would be open to this kind of thing. Its known people who have had the exp like you had, you are open to such things, and hidden knowledge?

IF one looks and only sees a simple tree and a simple Fire.. Then its possible your outlook on life is a bit simple too when thinking about such things as faces in the clouds

And welcome newbie.. a little tip.. One liners on ATS are frowned upon..
have anything else to add?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt take this picture.. But its clear that all over the world theres many plants and trees that take on our charateristics..

As its not something I just came up with yesterday

cj6

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Right! Well sometimes my open-mindedness is blocked by my general lack of respect for humans. I'm working on that!
My outlook on life is....complicated! Sometimes I see things, sometimes I dont.

You do have a very interesting post, and some nice pics though!

LOL I'm not sure what makes you think I'm a "newbie"!?!? I've been visiting ATS for a few years now, guy!

[edit on 2-11-2007 by cj6]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
im sorry, but the simple answer is, "its all in your mind". you see a face, or a humanoid figue, or something the reminds you of a human, simply because youre looking for that object.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
I can see trees....OH! and fire....thats about it!

And I'm looking at a piece of alien technology right now... Oh wait! It's a flat computer screen.

The exhibits presented (trees and fire) are lame

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

The exhibits presented (trees and fire) are lame

Thanks for input Aelita
Was ATS the wrong place to post my lame pics of nature? I understand how boring and lame nature is.. Who needs nature anyway

Any sane person would know they are just trees and a fire right?
I suppose you speak for the level headed huh?
Feel free to enlighten me on any other great input you might have for me Alelita

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

What i see in the very last picture is a slender being having the alien grey/praying mantis/ reptilian characteristics. It is wearing a robe of some kind with a head dress (similar to egyptian head dress of Nefertiti)

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hi Zysin,

Those are some interesting photographs you have.

There is a name for this type of thing, it's called simulacra, there is an archive of photos over at the Fortean Times website that you might be interested in looking at.
link : simulacra

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You guys......Zysin is not trying to prove that the trees and fires are alive. Zysin is talking about how they think that nature has a telepathic frequency that we humans can and are able to interact with (if i am interpreting this correctly).

cj6 and Aelita are all showing igonorance in what the OP is trying to convey to us. Zysin presented a well thought theory and posted it here for us to talk about, not to dismiss as simply "oh its in our mind", and that wasnt even necessarily what they were trying to convey.

The lameness is all on you Aelita, and for that show of ignorance,

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Guys please don't give him a hard time. I came into this thread expecting something similar to the crap that gets passed around as shape shifting photos and videos. Nothing could be further from the case, he is talking about being in tune with nature, finding a unity in the natural world with us humans. Whether you buy it or not it is a non issue. What he is talking about are good meditative things and no one should look down on him for that. I see nothing but fire and trees, but for me that is simply because they are photos. I could find the comfort that nature has to offer if I were actually outside spending time. There is nothing to debunk here or prove. If you don't agree with his sentiment don't post. I wouldn't normally say something like that, but he is asking for honest opinions about something he seems to realize is subjective.... and important to him. So everyone that wants to post something snide and sarcastic can just bugger off for all I care.

Thanks for the photos OP, I especially like the tree that is very nymph like, it proves that nature can provide it's own works of art.

I bet most people were expecting something sarcastic from me as well... it just goes to prove I don't disagree with everything, especially not a thread that was presented in an open minded straight forward manner.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Regarding Paranormal topics:

No more scoffing and ridicule...

and please stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If you have anything else to share Zysin, please do. I'll be here.

Thanks for showing up WorldWatcher.... and you think you're not my guardian angel? You always seem to show up when I need you.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Have you ever taken the time to just go out and listen?

Thank you zysin5 for posting this.

Yes I have.

I've been a delivery driver for three years now. Most of that time while on the road has been spent listening to the radio, but in the past few weeks, for some reason or another, I have turned it off and listened to the sounds of what is going on around me. I have been wondering to myself in the past few weeks why that is.

I guess listening to the "Music of life" helps me relax a bit.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hi zysin5

Great post! Yes, I believe in elementals or nature spirits. Just as us humans have our spirit guides/angels to watch over us, nature and animals also have their spirit watchers.

I can only just imagine the despair that the elementals must feel with the world as it is today. Our awesome mother earth being raped and plundered for profiteering governments and business.

Our beautiful earth is turning toxic as a result of human advancement.

Perhaps more of us need to spend more time in nature to fully appreciate its gifts so that there are more of us willing to protect our natural environment.

Kind regards,

Dobbie.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
not trying to be mean but this seems like some game to work your imagination. trees..fire?? thats about all i see. id rather see what animals and things i can find in the clouds. ooo look.... an alien!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
You guys......Zysin is not trying to prove that the trees and fires are alive. Zysin is talking about how they think that nature has a telepathic frequency that we humans can and are able to interact with (if i am interpreting this correctly).

Yes my friend, we are on the same wave lenght
Thats what Im talking about.. Its important for people to understand this in their very own way. Each person has their very own take on this..
And Im glad I found some here who can follow what Im getting at

reply to post by Osiris1953

Thanks Osiris1953 for seeing my point too.. Its great to be intune with what surrounds you and helps give you life. And the air you breath

And correct, nothing to debunk here, as its up to the veiwer to decide what they see.. I also see just trees and fire..
And I will post some pics of a river, and just clouds

Water and air elements

Elements is what makes us up. So its just natural for us to connect with the very same elements.

reply to post by Bean328

Thanks Bean
You will enjoy my "air elementals" then
Mostly clouds and vapors that take the shape of the minds eye!

If it was not for people, would these things still take those shapes? Or is it that the shapes are there, and our brain does what it does. Calculate until it is understood. The mind doesnt like being left without an answer.
So our minds make up the first thing that "looks" like something we have already seen, via TV, Dreams, ect ect.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dobbie

Only those of us who want to. You see in life people get so wrapped up in their work, cars, house. That they lose touch with backbone of life, which is nature. You must respect it and listen to it when you have a chance.

Those of us who enjoy the feeling you get from looking at a tree and seeing an old soul, or something that reminds you of ourselfs is a humbling feeling..

It makes me understand.. We are not so different than the elements..
Sure we drive around in cars, and pay our taxes.. ect ect..
But sometimes I feel like a leaf blowing in the wind.
Sometimes I feel like a tree firmly planted into the ground, working my roots so I can settle there for my life

reply to post by Americantrucker

Thank you Americantrucker
You know the personal affect that it gave you. Which is what makes this so complex for some to grasp.
Everyone sees about the same thing, but the power of suggestion is very great too.. Thats why I didnt post what I think they are, I leave that up to the reader.
Out in nature, we all deal with that feeling differently. Its like a snowflake.
And some are more comfortable, others are not.. Modern life has made many people in this world soft. And unable to understand that we are on a wavelenght that is very close to the plants and animals of this planet.
Like it or not, they are us, we are them..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join