It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching the Ghost Hunters Live Special?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Just curious if anyone else is watching the Live Halloween Ghost Hunters special at Waverly. They have a panic button if you saw something. I already hit it once. I saw something big pass in front of the FLIR when Jason, Grant, and Elijah were saying "Maybe we shouldn't focus on Timmy", about 5 minutes ago.

Anyone else?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yah I'm watching it. It's pretty suspenseful but as usual, not much going on. I don't believe in ghosts, and no, strange noises and weird emf readings do not equal ghosts.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm watching it. Didn't know it was on until about 10 minutes ago when I went outside to smoke a cig and went back into the hotel and they had it playing on their TV in the lobby. Hoping to see something, this time
I've yet to see anything to convince me ghosts are real, but I watch interested none the less

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I remain an open-minded skeptic on ghosts, and what exactly a ghost is, assuming they exist. Still, I'm glad there's a crew out there that takes at least a semi-scientific approach to the subject.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I am watching as well. I also thought I saw something then as well...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ok, the ball moving 16 feet was a little wierd..... hopefully it moves on camera they set there

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm watching it but I could've sworn I've seen them at this facility in a previous episode. Is this a second visit to this place? I remember them getting heat images of a little boy crossing the hallway.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have it on, but have been distracted and not really watching this past hour so I missed whatever may have just happened.

I like the Ghost Hunters approach much more than Most Haunted and wish them luck tonight.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sigh... I thought I saw something on the FLIR right before they switched back from it before commercial... there looked to me like a small ball on the ceiling that was moving towards them, then it switched, only got tol see it for a couple seconds.... bastiges.

Would be cool if they uploaded the raw footage after this is all said and done and let us look at it

Edit: Woah.... I just seen what looked like a handprint on the ball after they went back to it

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Ecidemon]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Coulda sworn I heard moaning or something while Kris and Tango (??) were in the tunnel. The two who just thought they saw a flash of light. It's hard to say though, cause they keep doing the stupid mood music, which covers up any other sounds we might hear.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I was actually just wishing they would shut off the mood music, because I can't hear these sounds they're hearing.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Not going to read the thread but this sucks. It doesn't start here for 40 more minutes. It should be live everywhere.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

Yep, it's a revisit from last year.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm not feeling this wrestling guy. Atleast CM Punk was pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The thing that bugs me is that they seem to be so noisy all the time. They ask a ghost a question, then only wait a few secods to see if they get a response. Then they're off stomping around again.

Can't they just shut up and listen for a while? Sheesh.

And ditch all the mood music.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The music was pretty distracting and makes it harder for us, the viewer to be able to hear what they are hearing.

I watched it off and on the whole time. ATS managed to keep me preoccupied lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by Nohup

The music was pretty distracting and makes it harder for us, the viewer to be able to hear what they are hearing.

I watched it off and on the whole time. ATS managed to keep me preoccupied lol.

The music is terrible. Especially when it gets louder and faster. There's no need for the music and takes away from the show.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
All in all I think it's been great so far. I will be watching the follow up for sure; they seem to have gotten some really cool stuff, and I'm very curious to see what their findings are. TAPS

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Don't you think that if they would turn off their lights and sit still for a while, they might get a better response? Mood music was bad, I agree wholeheartedly. I think they needed more cameras and maybe I'd believe more of what they said they saw or heard.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Okay, here's my take on the GH Live last night.

The music was the worst idea. And who picks music for a GhostHunters show that has clangs and groans? Idiotic.
Elijia Burke, at the end, screamed and ran like a girl!
Too funny! I almost woke up the Mrs. upstairs I laughed so loud! What was funnier was that he ran past a girl to get away! GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!
He threw his phone up in the air and squealed!
Of the three new Hunters, I thought the girl was the best. The Warrant Officer was second and the morning DJ was baked.
Next week we get to see the footage.

How about GhostHuntersInternational? That looks like a good counter to the Most Haunted show. I think that European hauntings are much different than American hauntings (which is why I put up with Most Haunted) and I think we may just see some great footage from the GHI crew.

Meh, my $.02
Cuhail

top topics

<<   2 >>

join